[Unanswered]  B127 cho z valk

Hi all
I just got this beyblade and it has the red sides that can be put out. After I have force it out I cant put my launcher in as before. It will just keep dropping off.

The red parts are they suppose to come out when it spins or manually force it out? 

Thanks
Push them back in or unlock your Bey and relock. The burst stoppers get in the way of the launcher prongs so they have to be reset.

Edit: Also, they have to be activated by the launch.
How do you activate by launch ? Have tried it so many times but it does come out.
You have to use a launcher that lets you do a strong launch. I always found that ripcord launchers help with that, I tend to launch lighter with strings.
(Oct. 09, 2019  12:27 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You have to use a launcher that lets you do a strong launch. I always found that ripcord launchers help with that, I tend to launch lighter with strings.
Sorry I'm new to this. I have a ripcord launcher and have tried with alot of force but still doesnt work.
Is there a certain type or specific model of launcher to do that?
(Oct. 09, 2019  1:51 AM)Cyberjev Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2019  12:27 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You have to use a launcher that lets you do a strong launch. I always found that ripcord launchers help with that, I tend to launch lighter with strings.
Sorry I'm new to this. I have a ripcord launcher and have tried with alot of force but still doesnt work.
The Phoenix Launcher that comes with the Revive Pheonix starter and the LR Dragon Winder that comes with the Ace Dragon DX Starter. They are tied with both having the longest ripcords out of any ripcord launcher.
(Oct. 09, 2019  1:51 AM)Cyberjev Wrote:

You're using what launcher, exactly?

I've managed it with the Hasbro Sword Launcher and with TT LR Ripcord Launchers, like what come with Venom, or the Phoenix Winder.

Also, what is your age? I have certain arm strength advantages because I'm 36. But even I have trouble getting the stoppers to work.
ChoZ Valkyrie's burst stoppers are the hardest to activate in my experience too.

For practice, you can assemble the combo without the disk to make it lighter (just the layer and driver), and then launch it as hard as you can.

It should be easier to reach the required speed (less stress on your launcher too). Once you can activate the wings, you can get a feel of how fast you need to launch, and try to do the same with the disk attached.
If it feels like they're absurdly hard to activate, you can "train" them by repeatedly activating them with your fingers/fingernails until they feel a bit looser.
Great thanks alot for all the advice. I will try!