[Unanswered]  Attack combo for Slash Valkyrie that doesn't burst

I've been trying to use SV with different disks and drivers, even prime drivers but it seems to burst way too often against GT beys. I like how power driver moves in the stadium so if you have any suggestion on what to costumize (weight and disk) to make it less burstable it'd be great. If I have to change driver is OK though, I don't need a super competitive combo, just something which can stand against Ace Dragon and Judjment Joker stock
(Jun. 17, 2019  6:59 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: I've been trying to use SV with different disks and drivers, even prime drivers but it seems to burst way too often against GT beys. I like how power driver moves in the stadium so if you have any suggestion on what to costumize (weight and disk) to make it less burstable it'd be great. If I have to change driver is OK though, I don't need a super competitive combo, just something which can stand against Ace Dragon and Judjment Joker stock

Use Slash Dragon and 0Bump
(Jun. 17, 2019  7:04 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  6:59 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: I've been trying to use SV with different disks and drivers, even prime drivers but it seems to burst way too often against GT beys. I like how power driver moves in the stadium so if you have any suggestion on what to costumize (weight and disk) to make it less burstable it'd be great. If I have to change driver is OK though, I don't need a super competitive combo, just something which can stand against Ace Dragon and Judjment Joker stock

Use Slash Dragon and 0Bump

I meant keeping Slash Valkyrie all toogether
(Jun. 17, 2019  7:42 PM)darksidemoon Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  7:04 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Use Slash Dragon and 0Bump

I meant keeping Slash Valkyrie all toogether

Valkyrie is one of the most likely reasons for it bursting easily
Change the layer weight.
(Jun. 17, 2019  8:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Change the layer weight.

Tried already. Unfortunately it doesn't make that much of a difference
Ace Valkyrie with any weight, blitz/sting/00T. And extreme and destroy prime/dash is really good. Currently at the top for burst resistance. I have the exact same. Problem, and am getting most of this info off of YouTube. But I did a comparison with ace Valkyrie blitz power retsu and slash Valkyrie blitz power retsu and ace did better in general. The ace was from my friend.
(Jun. 19, 2019  1:45 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Ace Valkyrie with any weight, blitz/sting/00T. And extreme and destroy prime/dash is really good. Currently at the top for burst resistance. I have the exact same. Problem, and am getting most of this info off of YouTube. But I did a comparison with ace Valkyrie blitz power retsu and slash Valkyrie blitz power retsu and ace did better in general. The ace was from my friend.

He asked combos for slash valkyrie, not ace valkyrie.
Beyblade burst top that doesn't burst. ......

Change the weight, go for 7V X'

It will still burst though
Slash Valkyrie Sting Destroy' Gen
Gen layer weight because it makes the teeth better
Sting to add weight since Gen sacrifices weight
Destroy' because best (in my opinion) dash attack driver
(Jun. 19, 2019  12:15 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  1:45 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Ace Valkyrie with any weight, blitz/sting/00T. And extreme and destroy prime/dash is really good. Currently at the top for burst resistance. I have the exact same. Problem, and am getting most of this info off of YouTube. But I did a comparison with ace Valkyrie blitz power retsu and slash Valkyrie blitz power retsu and ace did better in general. The ace was from my friend.

He asked combos for slash valkyrie, not ace valkyrie.
Oh. Sorry. I got a little carried away with that. Anyways, if you use a light disc, it should pull less on the driver, and thus make the teeth a little better. Use destroy dash. I would use seven with vortex.

Specifically the green seven. Or just completely use 12 vortex for slightly better burst resistance.