[Unanswered]  Attack, Stamina, Defence, or Balance? (What kind of blader are you?)

Attack,that offers explosive attack and move really fast(rubber driver)
I personally like KO Defense types with rubber tips, they’re fun to watch against KO attack, although I do also enjoy KO Attack types and Anti-Attack Types.
My fav is stamina. Just seems like the best strat while everything else just zooms around
either balance or attack.
balance or defense
(Apr. 06, 2021  7:04 PM)Pixi Wrote: balance all the way

#Balance_Superiority
ATTACK ALL THE WAY!!!!
"Rush it, rush it, rush it," - Valt Aoi
I prefer defence, I don’t know why, but I just do
Balance. It allows me to adapt to the situation when I need to.
ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK, MORE ATTACK! Oh yeah, KO defense and balance types are pretty cool too.
Defense, because as Keru says “THE BEST OFFENSE IS A GOOD DEFENSE!”
ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK "Rush it, Rush it, Rush it," - Valt Aoi
BALANCE CUZ IT IS THE ULTIMATE TYPE!
JK I just like how each balance bey can change modes, it is also the most creative type
BALANCE FOR LIFE! it has a mix of ALL OF THEM
I’ve always been a defense buff. I’d come up with some witty phrase or one-liner but I can’t be bothered so I’ll just say that the best offense is a good defense.
(Apr. 10, 2021  1:01 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’ve always been a defense buff. I’d come up with some witty phrase or one-liner but I can’t be bothered so I’ll just say that the best offense is a good defense.

Silas/Sisco says that too,Love that guy
I've always went for defense types back in the original and during metal fight. But i have noticed with burst i am leaning more toward balance types and attack types.