IDK
11.11%
WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE SITES! NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THEM
22.22%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
ever-wish.com
four-gaming.com
buzztoyshop.com

I am asking cuz I want to get Super Hyperion Quick 1A (black and green one)... anyway... the portal0 was tooooooooooooooooo expensive (IMO) and these sites sold them for less... .
(Mar. 29, 2021  5:16 AM)GhostFox Wrote: ever-wish.com
four-gaming.com
buzztoyshop.com

I am asking cuz I want to get Super Hyperion Quick 1A (black and green one)... anyway... the portal0 was tooooooooooooooooo expensive (IMO) and these sites sold them for less... .

yes, from my experience. Four-gaming and everwish are reliable. But, I think four-gaming only ships to the US, not sure if they still only ship to the US though.
four-gaming.com
buzztoyshop.com

Look out for everwish. they are legit but shipping is how much the beyblade costs lol. At least for me.
idk about tue other sites but everwish is legit. the beys cost like 5 bucks, but the shipping is expensive. my shipping for the lowest class you can get was over a hundred bucks.
I think ever-wish is reliable. but the other 2 I dont think are.
four-gaming.com
buzztoyshop.com

Yes, ever-wish.com, four-gaming.com, and buzztoyshop.com are all legitimate websites.
Out of these three, I recommend Four-Gaming the most. Incredibly fast, quick to respond, and amazing prices.