[Unanswered]  Are these beyblades tournament approved???

New to the WBO and would like for me and my son to enter some tournaments. Are the following beyblades burst tournament legal. These blades are the stock(how they come) versions with no changes.
1. Heaven Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen
2. [b]Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen[/b]
[b]3. [b]Super Hyperion Xceed 1A[/b][/b]
[b][b]Also I have preordered a mirage fafnir is that one be tournament ready?[/b][/b]
(May. 22, 2020  4:25 PM)Questhebeast Wrote: New to the WBO and would like for me and my son to enter some tournaments. Are the following beyblades burst tournament legal. These blades are the stock(how they come) versions with no changes.
[b][b]Also I have preordered a mirage fafnir is that one be tournament ready?[/b][/b]

Hi, all these are tournament legal except for mirage fafnir. This is because Mirage fafnir hasn't been released yet and hasn't been tested. All current tournaments are postponed right now.
(May. 22, 2020  4:25 PM)Questhebeast Wrote: New to the WBO and would like for me and my son to enter some tournaments. Are the following beyblades burst tournament legal.

All new official Takara Tomy releases are permitted in Burst Standard by default. If any parts get banned, that happens later, after tournament review and testing.

In the more restricted Burst Classic format, none of these layers or discs would be permitted. The tips would be.

Please look up the rules section and consult the rules for Burst Standard and Burst Classic tournaments to review the rules on what is and isn't banned.
(May. 22, 2020  4:51 PM)DeceasedCrab thank you Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  4:25 PM)Questhebeast Wrote: New to the WBO and would like for me and my son to enter some tournaments. Are the following beyblades burst tournament legal.

All new official Takara Tomy releases are permitted in Burst Standard by default. If any parts get banned, that happens later, after tournament review and testing.

In the more restricted Burst Classic format, none of these layers or discs would be permitted. The tips would be.

Please look up the rules section and consult the rules for Burst Standard and Burst Classic tournaments to review the rules on what is and isn't banned.

(May. 22, 2020  4:43 PM)Thank you GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  4:25 PM)Questhebeast Wrote: New to the WBO and would like for me and my son to enter some tournaments. Are the following beyblades burst tournament legal. These blades are the stock(how they come) versions with no changes.

Hi, all these are tournament legal except for mirage fafnir. This is because Mirage fafnir hasn't been released yet and hasn't been tested. All current tournaments are postponed right now.
(May. 22, 2020  4:43 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Why would Mirage not be tournament legal. Beys do not need to be tested before being approved for burst standard. Beys always start as legal and are only banned after testing. “Nothing” starts banned.
(Jun. 04, 2020  1:33 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  4:43 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Hi, all these are tournament legal except for mirage fafnir. This is because Mirage fafnir hasn't been released yet and hasn't been tested. All current tournaments are postponed right now.

Why would Mirage not be tournament legal. Beys do not need to be tested before being approved for burst standard. Beys always start as legal and are only banned after testing. “Nothing” starts banned.
Dude Nothing is awful, why would it be banned?
(Jun. 04, 2020  11:53 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2020  1:33 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Why would Mirage not be tournament legal. Beys do not need to be tested before being approved for burst standard. Beys always start as legal and are only banned after testing. “Nothing” starts banned.

dude it was a pun
(Jun. 04, 2020  12:13 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2020  11:53 AM)g2_ Wrote: Dude Nothing is awful, why would it be banned?

dude it was a pun
I know, same.
(Jun. 04, 2020  11:53 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2020  1:33 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Why would Mirage not be tournament legal. Beys do not need to be tested before being approved for burst standard. Beys always start as legal and are only banned after testing. “Nothing” starts banned.

😂 I knew that comment was coming when I wrote it 😂