[Unanswered]  Any one know toy shops to buy beyblade burst in other countries?

The countries I want to know about are India,  Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Qatar. I am looking for Beyblade burst Sparking, DB and BU specifically. And the important products on my list are the Limit break DX set, Astral spriggan , ultimate VS set and ultimate fusion DX set.
(Sep. 06, 2023  4:25 PM)RayHanBeyMSI Wrote: The countries I want to know about are India,  Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Qatar. I am looking for Beyblade burst Sparking, DB and BU specifically. And the important products on my list are the Limit break DX set, Astral spriggan , ultimate VS set and ultimate fusion DX set.

There are mutiple places in hong kong that sell beyblades like 
1.toysrus
2.fuk wing street sham shui po
3.ki lung street 318 sham shui po
4.wanchai tai yuen street
im sure you will find want you need somewhere in those places
I wouldn't try toys r us. It isn't exactly at its highest right now
Thanks I was thinking about 318 store cuz I saw it in a BBG vid.
(Sep. 06, 2023  4:25 PM)RayHanBeyMSI Wrote: The countries I want to know about are India,  Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Qatar. I am looking for Beyblade burst Sparking, DB and BU specifically. And the important products on my list are the Limit break DX set, Astral spriggan , ultimate VS set and ultimate fusion DX set.

You need to find a proxy shopping website like Zenmarket. If that country doesn't already have one. You need to reach out to a local blader or someone who is willing to help

You can find such people from FB groups, Reddit etc.

As for India. I think I can help you out. You can DM me about what you want to buy from here.