[Unanswered]  Aggressive yard-s

I am wondering if there is a to make yard aggressive without putting in sling shock any suggestions
(Feb. 01, 2021  1:49 AM)B37blad3_master Wrote: I am wondering if there is a to make yard aggressive without putting in sling shock any suggestions

its litterly a defense type🤣🤣, angle your launcher when you launch
Ok I’ll see if if it works also what angle
(Feb. 01, 2021  1:49 AM)B37blad3_master Wrote: I am wondering if there is a to make yard aggressive without putting in sling shock any suggestions

I don't know if that is really possible. That's how they get your money because now you need to buy an attack type now.
I have one I just saw a little bit aggressive in battle ring mode I was wondering how I could make more aggressive it was doing like rush launch motion
(Feb. 01, 2021  2:36 AM)B37blad3_master Wrote: I have one I just saw a little bit aggressive in battle ring mode I was wondering how I could make more aggressive it was doing like rush launch mo
The rush launch works when rubber hits the stadium at an angle. Because yard is free-spin this does not apply. Sadly Hasbro does not make many rubber drivers anymore, but if you want to go Takara-Tomy Brave Valkyrie has a rubber driver.

(Feb. 01, 2021  2:36 AM)B37blad3_master Wrote: I have one I just saw a little bit aggressive in battle ring mode I was wondering how I could make more aggressive it was doing like rush launch motion

By the way, to do a rush launch just watch the Anime just in case you didn't know.
to do rush launch its just like in the anime just tilt your launcher BAM rush shoot *only works with attack types and some defense types*

try using agressive layers, it might not be aggressive at the beginning but its a good counter tip and will be agressive after some hits

I usually use yard-s with spryzen requiem left spin 0 expand but any agressive layer should be good
(also, do rush shoot, it wont work but its counters will be more agressive because you angled the launcher)
for mods: Put like super glue on the ball. thatll make it a rubber ball and not free spin.
there is a small tab(the slinghock tab) on the outside of yard-s that is meant to simulate emperor drift. Hard Glide Shoot at a flat angle, should do the trick