[Unanswered]  Ace dragon hasbro combos

Anyone got good ace dragon hasboi combos
Try getting Parts like 7 you already have 4, so it should be next on your list
I would add a heavy disc, enhancing attacking power, like 00 or Sting, and a good attack tip (atomic for stationary attack, or Iron for mobile attack).

Tell us about ur results. I could imagine AD knocks out some bey (at least in Hasbro env)
Such postings wont help anybody. So please stop spamming like this. If the question is what combo can I build with Rudr, you should help building Rudr Combos even if it's the worst layer ever built Smile
(Jan. 20, 2020  7:49 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Such postings wont help anybody. So please stop spamming like this. If the question is what combo can I build with Rudr, you should help building Rudr Combos even if it's the worst layer ever built Smile

He's not wrong, even though he shouldn't just show up in a thread and say "This layer is bad." It doesn't count as spam.

Good luck with your combos. I have doubts that Hasbro Ace Dragon will prove effective in tournaments, given that TT Ace Dragon is trash and Hasbro's is lighter. And also DaPolarbear used it at a tournament and went 1 win 4 losses.

So, g2_ isn't wrong at all here.

Ace is a balance type, so it doesn't excel at anything. It's shape doesn't lend itself to stamina, attack, or defense.

Honestly? Give it the heaviest weight you can, throw on Atomic, and pray. Attack launch if you think you have a chance of KOing your opponent. Stamina launch otherwise.
(Jan. 20, 2020  8:03 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  7:49 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Such postings wont help anybody. So please stop spamming like this. If the question is what combo can I build with Rudr, you should help building Rudr Combos even if it's the worst layer ever built Smile

He's not wrong, even though he shouldn't just show up in a thread and say "This layer is bad." It doesn't count as spam.

Good luck with your combos. I have doubts that Hasbro Ace Dragon will prove effective in tournaments, given that TT Ace Dragon is trash and Hasbro's is lighter. And also DaPolarbear used it at a tournament and went 1 win 4 losses.

So, g2_ isn't wrong at all here.

Ace is a balance type, so it doesn't excel at anything. It's shape doesn't lend itself to stamina, attack, or defense.

Honestly? Give it the heaviest weight you can, throw on Atomic, and pray. Attack launch if you think you have a chance of KOing your opponent. Stamina launch otherwise.
The one win he got was because the opponent was disqualified for mixing hasbro and TT
Ace Dragon is balance type? I could have sworn it is an attack type...

Well if it was a standard tournament, clear. If it was Hasbro only, I'm surprised D5 lost 4:0.
(Jan. 20, 2020  9:44 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Ace Dragon is balance type? I could have sworn it is an attack type...

Well if it was a standard tournament, clear. If it was Hasbro only, I'm surprised D5 lost 4:0.

It is an attack type. DeceasedCrab May have been confused because it has the three layer bases, each with their own type, except balance.
(Jan. 20, 2020  9:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  9:44 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Ace Dragon is balance type? I could have sworn it is an attack type...

It is an attack type. DeceasedCrab May have been confused because it has the three layer bases, each with their own type, except balance.

No, not really. It's given type by TT is attack but it's atrubutes are more balance based
(Jan. 20, 2020  10:32 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  9:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It is an attack type. DeceasedCrab May have been confused because it has the three layer bases, each with their own type, except balance.

No, not really. It's given type by TT is attack but it's atrubutes are more balance based

Balance is often a nice way of saying "it is not good at anything".

There are actual balance Layers, like Imperial. Imperial, and ChoZ-Achilles, or even Legend Spriggan, are reasonably good at several roles. Unlike Ace in any role. Perhaps I was mistaken to use the term "Balance".
(Jan. 20, 2020  10:32 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  9:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It is an attack type. DeceasedCrab May have been confused because it has the three layer bases, each with their own type, except balance.

I’m just saying that TT gave it the type attack.
All fine. I will do some testing soon. Which attack driver is the best Hasbro one? Spiral? Iron?
(Jan. 21, 2020  8:22 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: All fine. I will do some testing soon. Which attack driver is the best Hasbro one? Spiral? Iron?
Ok, just a rule of thumb: if you want a good attack driver, it needs rubber. Though it is way to light to KO anything in today's meta, so you shouldn't even bother with that. I would try something like U or At-S and just hope, but you are genuinely better off not using it.