[Unanswered]  A lot of questions about Burst Beys

Recently I've gotten a bit back into Beyblade and I was wondering quite a few things really. 
  • What are some good starting Beys, I have Spriggan and Valkyrie only at the moment, and while I'd prefer a defense and stamina Bey to kinda round things out, I'm open to just any Beys in general.
  • What are the better launchers, I've seen a more sturdy looking ripper launcher and some string launchers for burst, personally I prefer string but, again I'm open to either.
  • What are some of the gimmicks in Burst, as in the Bey mechanisms, I've heard of turbo and I've seen some others in the show like metal to change the center of gravity.
  • Is the BBB game any good even if it is in Japanese?
  • Where can I find Takara Tomy Beyblades online, or on Amazon?
Thank you for any replies, I was on here a long time ago and all I posted was one illegal Bey combo and couldn't get it unstuck without an actual wrench lol.
I'd probably recommend a bey like h salamander revive phoenix or a b182 starter set or maybe b191 set

Revive phoenix launcher is good

Gimmicks like spin steal losing outer armour or
jumping

If you want string then probably custom launcher
(Nov. 02, 2021  9:58 PM)Little b Wrote: I'd probably recommend a bey like h salamander revive phoenix or a b182 starter set or maybe b191 set

jumping

Why would anyone buy hS or rP? Those are heavily outclassed in Standard and are banned in both Limited and Classic. And why the Revive Phoenix launcher when you can have the Bearing Core DB Custom Launcher? And every single beyblade can spin equalise not just Hell Salamander.
(Nov. 03, 2021  9:25 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2021  9:58 PM)Little b Wrote: I'd probably recommend a bey like h salamander revive phoenix or a b182 starter set or maybe b191 set

jumping

Why would anyone buy hS or rP? Those are heavily outclassed in Standard and are banned in both Limited and Classic. And why the Revive Phoenix launcher when you can have the Bearing Core DB Custom Launcher? And every single beyblade can spin equalise not just Hell Salamander.
Hell Salamander because 12 and Operate go brrrrr
Also yeah, not the revive launcher. I'd suggest Master Diabolos, great launcher and very viable for bgt. If you want a rip cord, then buy a sword launcher.
I would say in burst turbo dread phoenix is pretty sweet
(Nov. 03, 2021  10:11 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2021  9:25 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Why would anyone buy hS or rP? Those are heavily outclassed in Standard and are banned in both Limited and Classic. And why the Revive Phoenix launcher when you can have the Bearing Core DB Custom Launcher? And every single beyblade can spin equalise not just Hell Salamander.
Also yeah, not the revive launcher. I'd suggest Master Diabolos, great launcher and very viable for bgt. If you want a rip cord, then buy a sword launcher.

Hell Salamander 12 Operate sucks so much tho

Buy the Overdrive Special Starter Set
it has the best launcher
The best DB core
and some pretty good beys to start with
ShadowBan, I know you haven’t been here in a long time so things might not be the same, but you can post this in these threads: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...pid1802888

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...hts--84889

and I’m sure even more people will be glad to help you!
(Nov. 02, 2021  5:26 PM)ShadowBan Wrote: Recently I've gotten a bit back into Beyblade and I was wondering quite a few things really. 
  • What are some good starting Beys, I have Spriggan and Valkyrie only at the moment, and while I'd prefer a defense and stamina Bey to kinda round things out, I'm open to just any Beys in general.
  • What are the better launchers, I've seen a more sturdy looking ripper launcher and some string launchers for burst, personally I prefer string but, again I'm open to either.
  • What are some of the gimmicks in Burst, as in the Bey mechanisms, I've heard of turbo and I've seen some others in the show like metal to change the center of gravity.
Thank you for any replies, I was on here a long time ago and all I posted was one illegal Bey combo and couldn't get it unstuck without an actual wrench lol.

Which Spriggan and Valkyrie?
Also, get beys from malloftoys, the store that the WBO also recommends.

I think you should get the limit break set, lte, vanish, guilty, roar and rage. I'd also recommend the overdrive sp starter set.
(Nov. 03, 2021  10:11 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2021  9:25 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Why would anyone buy hS or rP? Those are heavily outclassed in Standard and are banned in both Limited and Classic. And why the Revive Phoenix launcher when you can have the Bearing Core DB Custom Launcher? And every single beyblade can spin equalise not just Hell Salamander.
But does he have money for diabolos
(Nov. 06, 2021  1:02 PM)Little b Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2021  10:11 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Hell Salamander because 12 and Operate go brrrrr
Man has money for revive and not for Master? Also, Generate is worth it (working gimmicks, so yeah)
Hello ShadowBan, I see you're pretty new here. First off, welcome to the WBO.

Second, if you're trying to get into the competitive meta, which I highly recommend because it's fun at home too, I suggest starting with DB. To answer your question above, if you want a solid defense type, go with Roar Fafnir, or if you have the money: Roar Bahamut.
For stamina, definitely go with Vanish Fafnir.
For attack, Guilty Longinus.
For balance, Astral Spriggan. If you just want to get started easier with some solid stock Beyblades, go with Rage Longinus or Guilty Longinus (link above).
You can buy parts alone here.
If you have a higher budget, I suggest the DB Customize Set, the Overdrive Set, or the Limit Break Set.

This information will help you get started in Standard format, but if you want to get into limited or classic formats, this will all vary. I hope I was helpful enough and if you have questions, feel free to send me a message via PM or Discord. Also, as mentioned above, you might have better luck in the Purchases thread.
(Nov. 03, 2021  2:48 PM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2021  5:26 PM)ShadowBan Wrote: Recently I've gotten a bit back into Beyblade and I was wondering quite a few things really. 

Which Spriggan and Valkyrie?

I think you should get the limit break set, lte, vanish, guilty, roar and rage. I'd also recommend the overdrive sp starter set.

(Nov. 06, 2021  1:02 PM)Little b Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2021  10:11 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Hell Salamander because 12 and Operate go brrrrr

(Nov. 07, 2021  5:26 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2021  1:02 PM)Little b Wrote: But does he have money for diabolos
Man has money for revive and not for Master? Also, Generate is worth it (working gimmicks, so yeah)

Yeah it's very good but like the driver is very thin
What are the better launchers, I've seen a more sturdy looking ripper launcher and some string launchers for burst, personally I prefer string but, again I'm open to either.—I prefer those grip launchers like hasbro’s because I had an experience that if you use a string launcher way too much and overwhelm it it can get stuck and break. My opinion though its just my advice
for takara I dont know if you want metal saga or burst series but beysandbricks has a nice selection. (the cheap ones are usually the fakes and $13-15 or usually real beys
I would get the astral customize set, the overdrive sp set, and a few of the new random boosters with chain kerbeus. The overdrive sp set will come with a power db launcher, the belial2 core, bearing dash, and prominence phoenix, the astral customize set will come with astral spriggan, over, quattro, perseus, bearing dash, metal xtreme, and nexus+s
A good store to go to is

Four Gaming.
I think that you must get the super hyperion set, too op, literally unburstable
(Jun. 13, 2022  8:49 AM)Erase develos Wrote: I think that you must get the super hyperion set, too op, literally unburstable

Super Hyperion isn't that much OP at all. Sure it was decent-to-good in early Sparking meta but for attack there is way better stuff within it's own system. Brave Valkyrie and Rage Longinus are good examples. Besides, DB kinda ruined the meta so Super Hyperion isn't any viable (maybe in BGT if it isn't banned but even then only single chassis so perhaps not)
Btw, it is unburstable because it has a double chassis, any other bey with a double chassis should have similar properties (better Sparking Chips also help)
It broke three of our beys already:sword valtryek performance tip, harmony Pegasus energy layer, breaker Xcalius performance tip, he broke all this

I would have taken a picture if I could
I have a question, if I break my opponents bey, would I be disq for shattering a bey
(Jun. 14, 2022  5:53 AM)Erase develos Wrote: I have a question, if I break my opponents bey, would I be disq for shattering a bey

No unless you intentionally did it(etc you threw it on the ground without their perm)

(Nov. 10, 2021  7:33 PM)Little b Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2021  2:48 PM)GhostFox Wrote: Which Spriggan and Valkyrie?

(Nov. 07, 2021  5:26 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Man has money for revive and not for Master? Also, Generate is worth it (working gimmicks, so yeah)

Yeah it's very good but like the driver is very thin
No, that doesn't really affect anything. Generate is 10x better than operate cuz it actually has stamina and (but it's lack of LAD and no other redeeming features means that it's not much better as a META part). Operate is also pretty bad having no redeeming features.

(Jun. 13, 2022  8:49 AM)Erase develos Wrote: I think that you must get the super hyperion set, too op, literally unburstable

Pretty much objectively wrong here, super hyperion really isnt good.

A seller called Belluju sells legitimate burst beys on amazon. Get the DB overdrive set. If not get Guilty or Vanish then a DB launcher. Pretty much dont get anything that isnt TT DB for now.

(May. 14, 2022  12:32 AM)Akatsuki Diaz Wrote: What are the better launchers, I've seen a more sturdy looking ripper launcher and some string launchers for burst, personally I prefer string but, again I'm open to either.—I prefer those grip launchers like hasbro’s because I had an experience that if you use a string launcher way too much and overwhelm it it can get stuck and break. My opinion though its just my advice

TT DB string launchers have MUCH more durability than hasbro string launchers and are also currently the most powerful legal burst launchers. Remember to pull straight out and let go of the string.

(May. 20, 2022  4:03 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: for takara I dont know if you want metal saga or burst series but  beysandbricks has a nice selection. (the cheap ones are usually the fakes and $13-15 or usually real beys

Beys and bricks is pretty much almost 100% midfakes for MFB except for aa few select sets.

Generate ain't that good doe.

I bought my beys in a pack randomly made by Amazon

I would just not recommend the erase and venom develos, both are right spin
(Jun. 14, 2022  6:55 AM)Erase develos Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2021  5:26 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Man has money for revive and not for Master? Also, Generate is worth it (working gimmicks, so yeah)

I bought my beys in a pack randomly made by Amazon

I would just not recommend the erase and venom develos, both are right spin
I wouldn't buy this unless you want the chip, vanguard is good but there are better options for that.
(Jun. 14, 2022  5:56 AM)shrim Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2022  5:53 AM)Erase develos Wrote: I have a question, if I break my opponents bey, would I be disq for shattering a bey

No unless you intentionally did it(etc you threw it on the ground without their perm)

(Nov. 10, 2021  7:33 PM)Little b Wrote: Yeah it's very good but like the driver is very thin
No, that doesn't really affect anything. Generate is 10x better than operate cuz it actually has stamina and (but it's lack of LAD and no other redeeming features means that it's not much better as a META part). Operate is also pretty bad having no redeeming features.

Pretty much objectively wrong here, super hyperion really isnt good.

A seller called Belluju sells legitimate burst beys on amazon. Get the DB overdrive set. If not get Guilty or Vanish then a DB launcher. Pretty much dont get anything that isnt TT DB for now.

(May. 14, 2022  12:32 AM)Akatsuki Diaz Wrote: What are the better launchers, I've seen a more sturdy looking ripper launcher and some string launchers for burst, personally I prefer string but, again I'm open to either.—I prefer those grip launchers like hasbro’s because I had an experience that if you use a string launcher way too much and overwhelm it it can get stuck and break. My opinion though its just my advice

TT DB string launchers have MUCH more durability than hasbro string launchers and are also currently the most powerful legal burst launchers. Remember to pull straight out and let go of the string.

(May. 20, 2022  4:03 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: for takara I dont know if you want metal saga or burst series but  beysandbricks has a nice selection. (the cheap ones are usually the fakes and $13-15 or usually real beys

Beys and bricks is pretty much almost 100% midfakes for MFB except for aa few select sets.

Generate ain't that good doe.
Ah, looks like you haven't met the limited combo: Bloody Longinus Generate
Although, for me Generate seems like a more balanced FConfused but an FConfused nonetheless meaning it has lad issues. What sets it apart and makes it a viable combo in Limited is probably the left spinning factor of Bloody Longinus and the speed in the rim of Generate. Also, you're also mainly there for the launcher and Master. Left spin Master is just (chef's kiss).
Why does cho-z and turbo valkyrie look the same, I am trying out the online game of beyblade and I don't know wich one he is