[Unanswered]  2 questions

so 1. i have a sparking launcher but it doesnt hhave that space it should have right? does that mean its fake? it also has beyblade on it and TOMY writing
and 2. if it is fake, is it illegal to say like the circle with the c in it and say TOMY?

bump still looking for an answer
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:47 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Can you send pictures please

i cant. sorry but most sparking launchers are supposed to have a space where the sparks happen. right?
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:12 PM)eggblader Wrote: so 1. i have a sparking launcher but it doesnt hhave that space it should have right? does that mean its fake? it also has beyblade on it and TOMY writing
and 2. if it is fake, is it illegal to say like the circle with the c in it and say TOMY?

Question regarding this, does it have a string or a ripcord? String is attached and ripcord is a separate piece for launching.
(Apr. 30, 2021  6:27 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:12 PM)eggblader Wrote: so 1. i have a sparking launcher but it doesnt hhave that space it should have right? does that mean its fake? it also has beyblade on it and TOMY writing

Question regarding this, does it have a string or a ripcord? String is attached and ripcord is a separate piece for launching.

no its string.

i know ripcord sparking launchers are fake

bump still lookin for an answer
(Apr. 30, 2021  6:12 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:47 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Can you send pictures please

i cant. sorry but most sparking launchers are supposed to have a space where the sparks happen. right?

What do you mean by space? Are you talking about the open slot that the sparks come out of? Also, can you send me the link that you bought it from?
(Apr. 30, 2021  9:36 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  6:12 PM)eggblader Wrote: i cant. sorry but most sparking launchers are supposed to have a space where the sparks happen. right?

What do you mean by space? Are you talking about the open slot that the sparks come out of? Also, can you send me the link that you bought it from?

yes that open slot. link here when it came it had a tt box and everything. the launcher says TOMY on it.
Yes, it is real. This product is the Korean version of Takara Tomy, not unbranded. I do not have a Korean Beyblade myself, but they are not fake.
also i for got to say it broke after two pulls. i also KNOW how to use them. im not stupid. apparently it broke for evryone in the reviews.

(Apr. 30, 2021  9:49 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Yes, it is real. This product is the Korean version of Takara Tomy, not unbranded. I do not have a Korean Beyblade myself, but they are not fake.

so korean one dont have the spaces?  ok. but that still doesnt explain why it broke for every person who used it.
Oops. This one must be fake. That explains why it broke for everyone I guess. I'm still not 100% sure, but I know the Young Toys seller on amazon is legit.
(Apr. 30, 2021  10:09 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Oops. This one must be fake. That explains why it broke for everyone I guess. I'm still not 100% sure, but I know the Young Toys seller on amazon is legit.

this one is bellejiu. i have bought from them before but it seems they sometimes sell fake stuff.
Sometimes. Their reviews are not always 5*.
As I believe, as long the launcher has "Beyblade" carving in it, it's not a fake

For Burst Series
(May. 06, 2021  11:39 AM)FENlX Wrote: As I believe, as long the launcher has "Beyblade" carving in it, it's not a fake

For Burst Series

dont every fake launcher has beyblade written it?
(May. 06, 2021  1:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  11:39 AM)FENlX Wrote: As I believe, as long the launcher has "Beyblade" carving in it, it's not a fake

For Burst Series

dont every fake launcher has beyblade written it?

nope. only the legit takara tomy have the beyblade writing and the type of launcher on the top

for example an, lr string launcher would say "BeyBlade LR Launcher"