[Unanswered]  “Nothing” much

I was playing with my Mirage Fafnir with the drain Fafnir nothing, but when I gave it it’s original nothing driver the clicks were weaker. Note that I preorder most my beys so most of them are TT (I have gotten fakes for birthday presents, but I paint my fake tips, metals, and Layers to differentiate them from my TT beys). I made this thread to see if I’m not alone on this problem.
One possible explanation is that you might keep your nothing driver in assembled beyblades for long periods of time. This will cause the spring to stay compressed and when it springs back up, it will be weaker.
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:18 PM)YishYash Wrote: One possible explanation is that you might keep your nothing driver in assembled beyblades for long periods of time. This will cause the spring to stay compressed and when it springs back up, it will be weaker.

I always dismantle my beyblade burst beys once I’m done with playing with them.
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:18 PM)YishYash Wrote: One possible explanation is that you might keep your nothing driver in assembled beyblades for long periods of time. This will cause the spring to stay compressed and when it springs back up, it will be weaker.

I always dismantle my beyblade burst beys once I’m done with playing with them.

Still the time assembled will weaken the spring given time.
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:59 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I always dismantle my beyblade burst beys once I’m done with playing with them.

Still the time assembled will weaken the spring given time.

I got it at the time of release and I only play with my beys for 30 minutes max.
So the issue is that Drain’s Nothing has a weaker spring than Mirage’s? Or is it the other way around? The wording is a little wonky, but it’s probably just that one was made tighter than the other. They are years apart.
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:59 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Still the time assembled will weaken the spring given time.

I got it at the time of release and I only play with my beys for 30 minutes max.
Oh, that still will weaken the spring, just not as much.
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So the issue is that Drain’s Nothing has a weaker spring than Mirage’s? Or is it the other way around? The wording is a little wonky, but it’s probably just that one was made tighter than the other. They are years apart.
The first one. Drain's nothing is weaker than mirage's.
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So the issue is that Drain’s Nothing has a weaker spring than Mirage’s? Or is it the other way around? The wording is a little wonky, but it’s probably just that one was made tighter than the other. They are years apart.

I tried both Mirage’s and Drain’s nothing on Revive Phoenix, Geist/Drain Fafnir, and Union Achilles and the clicks were normal, however when using 2S the golden nothing (Mirage’s) had much more weaker clicks than the orange nothing (drain’s).

(Jan. 05, 2021  12:29 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I got it at the time of release and I only play with my beys for 30 minutes max.
Oh, that still will weaken the spring, just not as much.

Thing is, Drain’s is much stronger and I got that from a trade (and yes my friend leaves all his beys assembled making this entire situation weird)
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I tried both Mirage’s and Drain’s nothing on Revive Phoenix, Geist/Drain Fafnir, and Union Achilles and the clicks were normal, however when using 2S the golden nothing (Mirage’s) had much more weaker clicks than the orange nothing (drain’s).

(Jan. 05, 2021  12:29 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Oh, that still will weaken the spring, just not as much.

Thing is, Drain’s is much stronger and I got that from a trade (and yes my friend leaves all his beys assembled making this entire situation weird)

Well now you've stumped me.
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was playing with my Mirage Fafnir with the drain Fafnir nothing, but when I gave it it’s original nothing driver the clicks were weaker. Note that I preorder most my beys so most of them are TT (I have gotten fakes for birthday presents, but I paint my fake tips, metals, and Layers to differentiate them from my TT beys). I made this thread to see if I’m not alone on this problem.

well maybe it can be the way it was created
for example, I heard wolborg's bearing have better spring than chaos's
so maybe the Drain have a better spring than the one from mirage
(Jan. 05, 2021  1:32 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was playing with my Mirage Fafnir with the drain Fafnir nothing, but when I gave it it’s original nothing driver the clicks were weaker. Note that I preorder most my beys so most of them are TT (I have gotten fakes for birthday presents, but I paint my fake tips, metals, and Layers to differentiate them from my TT beys). I made this thread to see if I’m not alone on this problem.

well maybe it can be the way it was created

that's different  the bearing that came on Chaos was made to be weak as far as we know all Nothing Drivers are meant to be made equal
(Jan. 05, 2021  4:28 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  1:32 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well maybe it can be the way it was created

that's different  the bearing that came on Chaos was made to be weak as far as we know all Nothing Drivers are meant to be made equal

Wait I didn't know that, I have the one from Union Diabolos, is that one strong or weak?
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  4:28 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: that's different  the bearing that came on Chaos was made to be weak as far as we know all Nothing Drivers are meant to be made equal

Wait I didn't know that, I have the one from Union Diabolos, is that one strong or weak?

Can't say I don't have it