Umm well Hi, de WolfMan howling back.

Hey all you beyblade fanatics. Lol anyway hey people I am new here. Let me tell you a little about myself.

I have been interested in Beyblade for around five and a half years now and have been collecting for almost as long and I still love all my old blades. I coem from the Uk scotland and I am 20 years old (yes make fun of me if you wish but I don't care).

Umm in regards to Beyblade without a doubt my favorite Beyblader has to be Kai and to go with it my favorite Bitbeast is Dranzer (although not really with the bitbeast more the beyblades in general) and my favotire bit beast is dragoon.

Anyway now that I have wasted five minutes of your life I will go now.
(Mar. 13, 2009  12:46 AM)WolfMan Wrote: I coem from the Uk scotland and I am 20 years old (yes make fun of me if you wish but I don't care).

Everyone says this in their introduction topic even though most of us here are around that age.
Lol well that is good to know that I am not as alone as I think with my love of Beyblade although I didn't know that this site still existed until a dude names Kai (or so he liked to be called) registered on another site with me.
Brad's 20..... I'm 16, but I'm one of the younger members here. Anyways welcome. Have you heard of the MFB http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade ? There will be a Beyblade tournament in London soon, called Spinoff, you should go check it out. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...Revolution Finally, add yourself to the map^^^^^ http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php
Will edit with thinks....
Welcome, I'm 17 and I thought I was too old for this too lol
Welcome to WBO! Glad you found us Smile

Have you heard of MFB?
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
As people said a lot of us are late teens Tongue_out
(Mar. 13, 2009  1:17 AM)Blitz Wrote: Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
As people said a lot of us are late teens Tongue_out

Im one of the few Not XD
welcome to the WBO ^^ 13 here =D
no one will make fun of you because your 20 your never too old for blading
Welcome dude Grin
Awesome, another UK member! Welcome. You have to come to the Spinoff. Tongue_out
Also, if you're a collector, does that mean you have a lot of beyblades? A lot of the newer members don't have much but it'd be cool if you had like this massive collection. Smile
Wow don't remember the last time I had such a big welcome. It really makes you feel right at home.

I do have quite a big collection of around 35 beyblades but I don't know exactly how big "big" is lol.
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:46 AM)WolfMan Wrote: Wow don't remember the last time I had such a big welcome. It really makes you feel right at home.

I do have quite a big collection of around 35 beyblades but I don't know exactly how big "big" is lol.

That's a decent amount of beyblades,I only have 12.
Some of the members here have hundreds. XD But they've spent looooads on them. I think you have more than me, I can't really remember. ^^; But i should be getting some more soon.....either way, 35 is a good amount. Smile
If you have some good combos then you should post them in the 'combination' forum incase we can improve them......and if you don't then there's a 'build me a combo' thread. Wink
It's great that you feel at home though. I felt the same way when I first joined. Joyful_3 Which wasn't actually that long ago.....but I still feel like I've been here forever. XD It's a nice community we've got here. Smile
Welcome. Grin
I would say "don't worry dude, late teens - twenties is the age range around here" and "We're all really nice", but seems like everyone else as already covered it. lol
Anyways, welcome, hope you learn alot, and have fun!
(Mar. 13, 2009  12:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: Some of the members here have hundreds. XD But they've spent looooads on them. I think you have more than me, I can't really remember. ^^; But i should be getting some more soon.....either way, 35 is a good amount. Smile
If you have some good combos then you should post them in the 'combination' forum incase we can improve them......and if you don't then there's a 'build me a combo' thread. Wink
It's great that you feel at home though. I felt the same way when I first joined. Joyful_3 Which wasn't actually that long ago.....but I still feel like I've been here forever. XD It's a nice community we've got here. Smile

Me too. Welcome, and Scotland is a first isn't it? 35 is a good number as long as they are good XD I'd rather have one Galeon than 35 Bumpkings.
Hi and welcome. Im also a new member here and from the looks of it its a pretty nice and solid community. Don't worry about the age thing I myself am 16 and I don't really care when people say "be your age!" I like doing what I want to do.
Giga: Iirc, we have one other Scottish member.......I've never seen them online though. :\
I do agree with the whole "quality over quantity thing". There is no point of having a beyblade if it can't hold it's own or you don't like it. My best Beyblade would have to be my two dranzers. I know thaty sounds a little corny but you knwo it is still true.
Dranzer's generally aren't that amazing.........can you list your beyblades(be that here on in a combo thread)? I'm curious as to what else you have. :3
(Mar. 13, 2009  9:44 PM)Rocky Wrote: Dranzer's generally aren't that amazing.........can you list your beyblades(be that here on in a combo thread)? I'm curious as to what else you have. :3

Well, how about others...