Umm well Hi, de WolfMan howling back.

Regardless of that though, surely we would base series on the time and nature of release, rather than manga appearance. We all know that the manga came after the products and that not all beyblades were featured in it anyways. Speechless

Lol, okay. Edited. XD
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Takao used Spin Dragoon in the manga, didn't he?

I don't think Kai used Frostic Dranzer, though.

Yeah I think so. And also in the anime... there was a flashback showing Tyson as a kid using Spin Dragoon.

Not too sure about UFD though.
In the first ep when he beats four blades, surely that UFD? Or is it ACB? Cause DGS was the first Spin Gear.
UFD definitely wasn't used by Kai.

In the manga, Takao first used some dodgy Spin Dragoon lookalike but was given the proper Spin Dragoon by Hitoshi at the end of the special/promo chapter. Then he used that for the next chapter.

I rememer the flashback in the anime but I can't remember what the blade was. XD I don't think you see it still do you?

I totally don't remember him beating four blades......not saying it didn't happen, I just don't remember it. ^^;
(Mar. 14, 2009  12:02 AM)Rocky Wrote: I rememer the flashback in the anime but I can't remember what the blade was. XD I don't think you see it still do you?

Yeah, he actually used Spin Dragoonin the flashback in the anime . If I find the episode I'll post it.
Kai does use UFD in Vol.1 of the manga, at the very least. Not sure about the rest however, as I do not own them all.
GA is in Episode 2
(Mar. 14, 2009  12:46 PM)Giga Wrote: GA is in Episode 2

Well, obviously lol

Tyson used Grip Attacker from episodes 1-2. And then in episode 2, Kai beat him by destroying GA and then they built Dragoon S.
(Mar. 14, 2009  3:41 AM)Kei Wrote: Kai does use UFD in Vol.1 of the manga, at the very least. Not sure about the rest however, as I do not own them all.

Uh, that's true. He uses it for quite a large battle as well. Dunno how I missed that. ^^; Then he gets DACB for the first tourney......and I think after he loses to Tyson his dad gives him Dranzer S or something?
I might be thinking about Dranzer F though. ^^;
(Mar. 14, 2009  1:02 PM)Anu Wrote: I thought it was Grip Attacker from Episode 2-5 and then Ray destroyed it in Episode 6.
Thus resulting in Kenny building Dragoon S...

Kai destroyed it in episode 2 though... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-C9jCLM-qM Then they had to build a new one (Dragoon S).
The manga Rei had the first SG though Confused
The manga and anime aren't exactly the same....
Yeah I know lol, but it's confusing. Also
Rocky Wrote:I totally don't remember him beating four blades......not saying it didn't happen, I just don't remember it. ^^;
At 1:53
3 Blades not four but whatever.
But look at 6:49 of the video I posted earlier, that's Dragoon S.
Isn't that Grip attacker?
(Mar. 14, 2009  1:51 PM)Blitz Wrote: Isn't that Grip attacker?

No...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAcdzZBLuYc @ 3:52 is Grip Attacker.
^ That vids the 1st episode.
Dragoon S: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51...AA280_.jpg

Grip Attacker: http://www.beyblade-topspin.privat.t-onl.../grip1.jpg

C'mon guys, the wings don't even point in the same direction. Pinching_eyes_2
I have no idea I didn't even watch it, just guessed lol.
I don't even know why this convo is even going on in someones intro thread lol.
I didn't watch it either. XD My youtube is broken. I just thought it odd that people can't tell the difference. XD

And yeah......it got kinda derailed. But seeing as the thread kinda served it's purpose and Brad took part in it a little I was thinking people wouldn't get too annoyed. Pinching_eyes_2
(Mar. 13, 2009  12:49 AM)WolfMan Wrote: Lol well that is good to know that I am not as alone as I think with my love of Beyblade although I didn't know that this site still existed until a dude names Kai (or so he liked to be called) registered on another site with me.
Hi, I'm Kai. I go by Fragbait here. Grin\
Welcome to the WBO! Be sure to read the rules, and enjoy your stay, I sure am!
(Mar. 14, 2009  2:38 PM)Rocky Wrote: I didn't watch it either. XD My youtube is broken.

How the hell did you manage that one?