Umm well Hi, de WolfMan howling back.

Dranzer GT is only good for the AR. Dranzer S isn't bad, the SG and BB can be pretty useful.
Well ya... I didn't mean for the blade itself. They may not be the best, but they can be pretty useful.
(Mar. 13, 2009  10:38 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Dranzer GT is only good for the AR. Dranzer S isn't bad, the SG and BB can be pretty useful.

Very IMO Plus V2 Confused
(Mar. 13, 2009  10:37 PM)Anu Wrote: Well, how about Dranzer S and GT...

That's why I said 'in general'. Or something to that affect. Obviously there will be aceptions but overall, the Dranzer series wasn't as useful as, say, the Dragoon series.
(Mar. 13, 2009  10:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: That's why I said 'in general'. Or something to that affect. Obviously there will be aceptions but overall, the Dranzer series wasn't as useful as, say, the Dragoon series.

The only good Dragoon blades are S, MS, MSUV, and V2(somewhat for the BB.).
DGG has 8 Spiker. Pinching_eyes_2

But even if you don't include that, that's more than the DZ series already. :3
Grip Attacker also counts as a Dragoon blade IMO.
I forgot 8 Spiker, Rocky. Tongue_out_wink

And Aqua, i guess you're right since MBD is the first Draciel blade. And ACB the first Dranzer.
Most people say Spin Dragoon doesn't count as part of the DG series.....(that's what I thought anyways) so I guess Grip Attacker shouldn't either......still, DG series wins either way.
I mean we could follow the above logic but then what is the first Driger blade?
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:10 PM)Rocky Wrote: I mean we could follow the above logic but then what is the first Driger blade?

Driger S.
uhhh, the original names are Dragoon Grip Attacker, Draciel Metal Ball Defenser, and Dranzer Auto Change Balancer

and the first Driger is Driger S
I meant a beyblade that came before that. XD
I don't believe there is one, hence why DACB, DMBD and Spin Dragoon/Grip Attacker can't really be called predecessors of the S series. Grip Attacker doesn't even have 'Dragoon' in the name. D:

EDIT: Well it does now. XD
There wasn't one. Driger S was the first Driger.
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:20 PM)Rocky Wrote: I meant a beyblade that came before that. XD
I don't believe there is one, hence why DACB, DMBD and Spin Dragoon/Grip Attacker can't really be called predecessors of the S series. Grip Attacker doesn't even have 'Dragoon' in the name. D:

EDIT: Well it does now. XD

because Driger had no predecessor it means the others can't? what kind of backwards logic is that?
Well they can be predecessors.....we just can't call them a full generation. As in, before the S generation.
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:27 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well they can be predecessors.....we just can't call them a full generation. As in, before the S generation.

Why not, exactly? Simply because Driger was developed later?
Yeah, imagine not having a Draciel V2 or something. Just cause this is the beggining doesn't mean that it does not matter.
This is how I see it:

Spin/Ultimate Dragoon
Grip Attacker
Dragoon S
Dragoon F
Dragoon V
Dragoon V2
Dragoon G
Dragoon GT
Dragoon MS
Dragoon MSUV
Dragoon MF

Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Auto Change Balancer
Dranzer S
Dranzer F
Dranzer V
Dranzer V2
Dranzer G
Dranzer GT
Dranzer MS
Dranzer MF

Draciel MBD
Draciel S
Draciel F
Draciel V
Draciel V2
Draciel G
Draciel MS

Driger S
Driger F
Driger V
Driger V2
Driger G
Driger MS
Wait, why does UFD and Spin Dragoon make their respective lines? Then Master, Kid, Metal, and Dark should be in their respective lines as well! lol
Giga, it's hard to tell who you're agreeing with. XD

Anyways, I kinda forgot about the lack of GT blades. I guess they do count as a generation then. It feels a bit weird but whatever............I feel kinda sorry for the Driger series now. Unhappy

Still, I'm sure before on here, people have talked about the Dragoon series and come to the conclusion that Spin Dragoon and such didn't count. :\

Ugh, Shika that's a point as well. I'm getting confused now......:X
Rocky I'm agreeing with you, I also forgot bout GT D:
Takao used Spin Dragoon in the manga, didn't he?

I don't think Kai used Frostic Dranzer, though.
And yeah, Takao did use Spin Dragoon.
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Takao used Spin Dragoon in the manga, didn't he?

You're right, but I would say it doesn't count since it's not based on Seiryu.
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:51 PM)Rocky Wrote: Giga.....if that's directed at me, I have read the thread. I wouldn't post if I hadn't read the previous posts. :\ I thought what you said could go either way.

And yeah, Takao did use Spin Dragoon.

lol, no Shika, you posted before me so I eddited.