UltimateMaster Publishes A Book!

(Mar. 16, 2020  1:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  12:57 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Alright, I’ll buy two or three. Your choice. That is, my dad allows me.

Dang, your amazing. Do whatever your dad lets you.

Meh. It the least I could do for you making my experience on the WBO better.
(Mar. 16, 2020  1:05 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  1:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Dang, your amazing. Do whatever your dad lets you.

Meh. It the least I could do for you making my experience on the WBO better.
Smile
I’m probably ordering my copies tomorrow. That is, if my dad can remember that I want to buy something. I’m just hoping my dad allows me to get 2.
(Apr. 07, 2020  4:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m probably ordering my copies tomorrow. That is, if my dad can remember that I want to buy something. I’m just hoping my dad allows me to get 2.

Awesome!
UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy my dad won’t let me purchase ONE COPY! He says that I can publish my own book instead and that it’s only 39 pages. UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy. I’m really sorry UltimateMaster. I shouldn’t have said that I’m getting anything without knowing what my dad’s thoughts are.
(Apr. 07, 2020  9:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy my dad won’t let me purchase ONE COPY! He says that I can publish my own book instead and that it’s only 39 pages. UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy. I’m really sorry UltimateMaster. I shouldn’t have said that I’m getting anything without knowing what my dad’s thoughts are.

Don’t worry about it.
(Apr. 07, 2020  9:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy my dad won’t let me purchase ONE COPY! He says that I can publish my own book instead and that it’s only 39 pages. UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy. I’m really sorry UltimateMaster. I shouldn’t have said that I’m getting anything without knowing what my dad’s thoughts are.

thats sad......and even if it is 39 pages, its not like you or him will be losing much from the purchase anyway.
(Apr. 07, 2020  9:58 PM)snoc Wrote:

thats sad......and even if it is 39 pages, its not like you or him will be losing much from the purchase anyway.
Exactly. It’s my money!
(Apr. 08, 2020  12:04 AM)heroalexander05 Wrote: i can get it

That would be awesome!
(Mar. 06, 2020  11:06 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  10:35 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Amazing. Interesting to have a true author who is a blader. Though for real sometime a lot of pro WBO players should get together and publish a Beyblade tip book xD
This is actually a really good idea! A bunch of us East Coast Bladers should get together and write a book like that!
It is.
(Apr. 08, 2020  6:41 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  11:06 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: This is actually a really good idea! A bunch of us East Coast Bladers should get together and write a book like that!
It is.
Indeed. Perhaps we can get a Zoom call together and begin work on it ASAP.
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:57 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  6:41 AM)bladekid Wrote: It is.

Or PMs. That would work better for some of us.
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:57 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Indeed. Perhaps we can get a Zoom call together and begin work on it ASAP.

Or PMs. That would work better for some of us.

ya cause i cant do zoom but we could probably do something else
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:57 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  6:41 AM)bladekid Wrote: It is.
Hit me up m8. I'm up for that.
(Mar. 08, 2020  7:24 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2020  3:20 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Good idea! If we could get a bunch of senior and experienced Bladers together, I bet we could write a really great Beyblade tip/ trick book!

This is a great idea, but there is the issue of new parts constantly coming out. If only one book was made before the Long BeyLauncher R set was released(Xtend+) then new blades with the book would never know about this great part. Just pointing that out.
I mean not particularly. If we said something like Br is good and to look for part similarities, they could find out on their own that Xt+ is good. A book with just all of the competitive parts is a lot less useful than a book saying how to figure out why parts are good and how to find out if something is good. As they say, "give a man a fish, he eats for 1 day. Teach a man how to fish, he eats forever." Or something like that.

(Mar. 08, 2020  7:24 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2020  3:20 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Good idea! If we could get a bunch of senior and experienced Bladers together, I bet we could write a really great Beyblade tip/ trick book!

This is a great idea, but there is the issue of new parts constantly coming out. If only one book was made before the Long BeyLauncher R set was released(Xtend+) then new blades with the book would never know about this great part. Just pointing that out.
I mean not particularly. If we said something like Br is good and to look for part similarities, they could find out on their own that Xt+ is good. A book with just all of the competitive parts is a lot less useful than a book saying how to figure out why parts are good and how to find out if something is good. As they say, "give a man a fish, he eats for 1 day. Teach a man how to fish, he eats forever." Or something like that.
Alright, can you guys discuss this in the other thread, please?
Necroposting my thread to make an announcement. So I’ve been working on a full-length novel for the past few months and I’m proud to say it’s almost done! Thankfully, It’ll be wayyy longer than the last one and professionally distributed, designed, and marketed. Hopefully releasing it in early 2021!
(Dec. 15, 2020  7:35 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Necroposting my thread to make an announcement. So I’ve been working on a full-length novel for the past few months and I’m proud to say it’s almost done! Thankfully, It’ll be wayyy longer than the last one and professionally distributed, designed, and marketed. Hopefully releasing it in early 2021!

That is awesome! Can't wait to read it.
Same I am hyped
Hi, I have received the official artwork for my main character, Griffin, and I’d like to share it!
[Image: 675929-A4-87-B2-47-F8-A6-FB-8-A71106-E74-DE.jpg]