[USA] Team Golden Eagle

Thanks Ill do That

Anyone has beyblades for sale or Trade? ?
Could I have A ghost-like eagle coming in to grasp its prey with My char. (its on my icon)
Then you can do anything else you want to it Smile
I got into Beyblades when i randomly turned on the TV and watched Metal Fusion. My first beyblade was a Storm Aquario (Hasbro) The only thing I have is Hasbro beyblades and stadiums minus 3 beys. My Beyblade collection has grown to about 109 sence then. I think i got a little obsessed. XD
Nice, you're all awesome editions to the team, I'm glad you all have experience with beyblades!
Does anybody on this team have a spare Rubber Sharp that I can borrow for the tournament? Mine is worn down.

All of these posts are infringing the rules.

Please read them before continuing to post here.
Oh wow thanks dude
Oh yeah My Favorite Bey is Flash Pisces 85MF
(Oct. 02, 2012  9:56 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

All of these posts are infringing the rules.

Please read them before continuing to post here.

Okay, I've read the rules! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I won't do it again Smile
We can definitely use more members on the team that are consistant and there when we need them so come on and join
Yes, sorry to point you out, but one of the non-active members on the team is PegasisGirl... You should come online more often. But of course, she can't hear me Tired. So we need more members who are actually going to BE ACTIVE. Bayfeathers is kind of inactive too... No offense to the two of you, though. We just need members who we can depend on (tournaments, prizes, location, etc.)
Definitely for that reason owe only have about 4 active members ( counting my bro where I go he goes ) we should have atleast 6 and bladerpegasis do you have any blader buddy's that could join
PegasisGirl is active, she's my sister. She has field hockey practice every day, plus she usually is on the website with me, or just doesn't log in when she's on. I'll make sure she posts more often, but it's really not that big of a deal. Stop worrying about it, as this is a country wide team, and you don't know others circumstances at home. I appreciate your concerns. By the way, if you do have friends that are active bladers, please have them join this website and this team. Thanks.
I surely will tell them Boss
Sorry for pointing out your sister...
And no, I don't have friends that can join. Sorry.
Also, Cherz, what did you think about the locations I PM'ed you?
They're awesome. Right now it looks like the ideal place to hold it would be Franklin Square. Other than that we just need to gather supplies.
Oh, and also, when are we going to have that meeting? Is it going to be in PM, or this thread. Or in another tournament disscusion thread? And about the locations, thanks and your welcome! Smile

EDIT: Oh no.... A new page...
I was supposed to P you about it and our first meeting should just be at the tourney and we can get there about 45 miniutes or a half hour early to have a little meeting and i should have my supplies after the 14th and wheres Franklin Square
Chase Floyd
Key West FL
Variares DGrin

I can't say I'm a good blader but I'd Love to join!
Oh... If the meeting is right before the tournament, I can probably come. Expect to see me there! And Cherz, sorry about the misleading PM.

And Only The Boss, you'll have to wait for Cherz's approval. I'll notify him when he gets back online.
(Oct. 04, 2012  10:10 PM)TwiSteD EAGLE Wrote: I was supposed to P you about it and our first meeting should just be at the tourney and we can get there about 45 miniutes or a half hour early to have a little meeting and i should have my supplies after the 14th and wheres Franklin Square

Cool, and Franklin Square is downtown, close to the Ben Franklin Bridge if I'm not mistaken. Would you be able to go there for the tournament?
Yes i will anywhere in Philadelphia lol and would a etal wheel and a 2 dollars be good for third Place LOL ??
No, I'll buy the other prizes, you handle as many bb10 stadiums as you can get.
Cherz, did you read my post, and you should give the membership request some attention hah. Also, we ARE allowed to practice right before the tournament, right?
Yes we are and Boss we have an Application ??