[USA,Maryland] Arise Spring Cherry Blossom ARISE

on
Hosted by
  ikmv
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

call deikailo if you get lost at 6317457001

I will be hosting this tournament in place of Galaxy as I know alot including me would love to see an official tournament in MD. This is copy and pasted from the other post but feel free to confirm as I will be PM'n people on this list tonight.
AGAIN this tournament will be held with or without Galaxy.

Date: March 19th 2011

Time: 1:00 Until It Finishes ( for anyone whom taking metro bus to get there try getting there 12:00 at that station when i say to go to)

Where: Jackson Road park in Silver Spring Maryland

Expected: At Least 40

Format: Standerd Format (Libra Wheel is IS NOW LEGAL!)
Round Robin if under 30 people
Double Elimination if its over 30 People

Price: 5 Dollars unless you have A Blader Passport

Prize
1st Place: Vulcan Horseus (Depending on Attendees)
2nd Place: Flame Byxis (Depending on Attendees)
3rd Place: Hasbro LL Drago Booster (Depending on Attendees)

List:
IKMV
BladerSnowkid
NeoN!nja
Deikailo
Holyblades (Coming, Judge,Host, Recording)
Rotation (Coming, Recording)
earthleone234 (Coming, Judge)
beybladewrecker (Coming)
Wing_Zero (Coming)
Ichiro (Coming, Donating)
dragoon51 (Coming)
shadoweagle3010 (Coming)
Skectchy (Coming)
Mr. L Drago (Maybe)
Zaxas93 (Maybe)
NightVigro8787 (Coming, Judge)
Hayabusa (Maybe)
SEblader (Maybe)
popitpopit (Maybe)
blader56 (Maybe)
BillyBlast (Coming, Donating)
Kayla10 (Coming)
BDaichi (N/A)
Littledogj2k (Maybe)
tkoextreme (Coming)
jr591 (Maybe)
UltimateChimera (Maybe)
Flame (Coming, Judge)
ThunderFX4 (Maybe)
BeyBladeUltimo (Coming)
chitychity (Maybe)
Aquos (Coming)
rock L-drago (Coming)
The Fire Wyrm (Maybe,Recording)
Ishaan3 (Coming)
BeyBladeUltimo (Coming)
ultra quincy (Coming)
omegaman (Coming)
LifeOfTheParty (Coming)
Breaker (Coming)
Otsu + 1 (Coming)
kenshinX (Coming)
aphonicfool (Coming)
SwagBlader2500

Now For Transportation and Location :
here were gonna beyblade at: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF...5&t=h&z=19

Now transportation there 2 ways you guys can do:
1 Metro transportation witch mean there 3 station you can go 1 is Collage park station 2nd Silver Spring station (Recommended for easy transportation; btw try arriving at 12:00 just to be sure cause sometimes metro bus can arrive early) last one is Glenmont Station. okay for bus after train ride.
For Silver Spring Station you must take Z2-Onley and Stop at Jackson Road. For Glenmont station take C8-Collage Park and Stop at Jackson Road and Collage Park Station take C8-White Flint and again Stop at Jackson Road.

Prizes subject to change with the amount of attendees.So the more the better!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

True, True. And confirm me. Because I'm in for the Vulcan. Also the other prizes.
Wink can you give me a facebolt for free or for money
Eee please
Eee please
Just ask us at the tournament.
if i come, i have two ilegal stadiums that i can bring for freeplay. i have the ptw and a blue fake stadium.
Finally!Stupid This is Official. I Can try to bring My PTW Stadium for freeplay
EDIT: Rotation I'll definitely bring My Pokemon Game.
I might be able to come to this tournament, and I might be able to donate some beyblades.
IM IN Arise Spring Cherry BlossomTORRY HERE I COME!
I can bring the super vortex stadium if needed
(Mar. 18, 2011  10:39 PM)protoman1 Wrote: I might be able to come to this tournament, and I might be able to donate some beyblades.
Hello again Kira1
(Mar. 18, 2011  9:40 PM)soccer23 Wrote: Wink can you give me a facebolt for free or for money
Eee please
Eee please

I have a spare one that you could have
Damnit! I just got my car back from repair. $1400 and it still won't accelerate past 40 mph so I couldn't catch up to IKMV to get a ride. Now I have to spend all night catching up to him in NJ by using the oh-so fabulous public transportation system of NJ/NY. I feel like such a pedestrian. Uncertain
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:42 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Damnit! I just got my car back from repair. $1400 and it still won't accelerate past 40 mph so I couldn't catch up to IKMV to get a ride. Now I have to spend all night catching up to him in NJ by using the oh-so fabulous public transportation system of NJ/NY. I feel like such a pedestrian. Uncertain

Oh, joo so tight. Well I'm about to get picked up by my cousin (ikmv) and go to NJ to stay for the night. And no, it's not a Hotel, I'm not THAT obsessed, staying at another cousin's house. Also I'll bring a Stadium.
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:42 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Damnit! I just got my car back from repair. $1400 and it still won't accelerate past 40 mph so I couldn't catch up to IKMV to get a ride. Now I have to spend all night catching up to him in NJ by using the oh-so fabulous public transportation system of NJ/NY. I feel like such a pedestrian. Uncertain
Have a nice Trip hahahaha
Something came up so I cant come.... Man. take me off the list...
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:13 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Something came up so I cant come.... Man. take me off the list...
Whoa unexpected can not come Dx
heres other news omegaman is sure not coming
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:48 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
Have a nice Trip hahahaha
Youre the biggest tool in this thread. I don't think you understand what the hell I go through to host tournaments in new york. I can't even just sit back, relax, and socialize as ikmv will soon experience. This is the first tournament I get to go to with next to no stress about making sure everything runs smoothly and then I get hit with now nearly $2000 of work needed for my car that I don't have, but need to continue hosting tournaments.

And you laugh. Don't worry, I'm laughing at how you needed to have a new yorker drive down five hours and save your tail because you're too immature to get this done right.
It's a Definite I'm Coming see ya'll TomorrowCute
ignore galaxy4ever, he's an idiot. (what i've been able to surmise from this thread. )
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:09 AM)Otsu Wrote: ignore galaxy4ever, he's an idiot. (what i've been able to surmise from this thread. )
why you putting me up that word it disrespecting Uncertain i tried very and for all the transportation and etc. and Location for a clean flat land so we can really beyblade for real but stop spamming this thread up........ and sorry Dei i been through that before Uncertain

Edit: i just printed out some tournament bracket i hope you all aren't gonna death glaring the whole bracket

Otsu Stop saying negative things.......like you did to other thread....... I had to pass the host to IMKV but I'm Co host so Rotation and I are gonna get things set up around Noon tmw
Oh to other WBO members if your bringing friends and doesn't own an WBO account and want to go in tournament I will bring my laptop for sign up when it all done i will return to my house and get things registered to new members.
Judges please arrive at 12:45 so we can discuss about the tournament plan and whom taking care the section of bracket groups
I just got access to a PC. Till we find out wh is there and how many people are there we will determine brackets. Like I said 30 and under its gonna be round robin which I will explain and show to people and how to mark up.
Deikailo relax you did not have to stress and come down if it was really that much of trouble. I told you that I got this. Galaxy step back a bit Ill talk to you tomorrow when I get there.
I just want to beyblade and not host for once. That's why it's worth the trouble.
Whew. I finally caught up to ikmv. We're in the same town now. Grin
(Mar. 19, 2011  11:03 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Whew. I finally caught up to ikmv. We're in the same town now. Grin
Good job Deikailo now go take a nap in the car with ikmv xD

Edit: the tournament IS ON! rise and shine
Once he gets here. I can't wait to go to sleep. I felt like kai as I fell asleep sitting up with my arms crossed and a serious napping face at port authority
(Mar. 19, 2011  12:30 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Once he gets here. I can't wait to go to sleep. I felt like kai as I fell asleep sitting up with my arms crossed and a serious napping face at port authority
ahaha everyone just gotta love Kai like im his #1 Fan "Dranzer G FTW"