24.44%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
hi people in Miami
i'm going to host a tournament bey island
i need you guys to help me make it a reality
this thread is being made to help us as Miami bladders
to communicate and do tournaments
because there haven't been any Miami tournaments
its not approved yet but heres it information 1:00 pm tropical park feb 5th near the hill

confirmed list:
Minea
cyberpegasus30
metalfusion1998
Aurora B-4
Balesboys1
Balesboys2
Capricorn star
cyber starblast

Unconfirmed list:
rock kenique
nooblader7
engeloe4
scipio132
las0r t4c0
Aquila FTW
You need a proper prefix in your topic title, with "USA" and within brackets.
ill go to the tournament
put me in confirmed list pls
Hmm maybe ill go im in boca so its not so far
ya me to im all in and hyper hope my mom can take me im really looking forward to it even though i live in port st lucie
i'm in i live in palm bay but i'm going to ask my parents
people i got 2 announcements first i going to finish the flyer by next week
second don't be shy to post here the forum wont bite
I might go its my bros bday but put me on the list just in case
Sorry to be a party pooper but I have soccer at 10 am so could we change it to 2.00 or 3.00?
I've been DYING for a tourney. SORA AKATSUKI can we do ray unicorno and lacerta for prizez because I love those beys!!!
I can bring 3 friends...maybe...
Hello I'm new to the site but me and my brother would love to come
unfortunately I do not live in Florida, but good luck to all you guys in your blading. Strategize, strategize, strategize. have fun and let it rip
(Dec. 02, 2010  2:22 PM)metalfusion1998 Wrote: Sorry to be a party pooper but I have soccer at 10 am so could we change it to 2.00 or 3.00?
I've been DYING for a tourney. SORA AKATSUKI can we do ray unicorno and lacerta for prizez because I love those beys!!!
I can bring 3 friends...maybe...

why are u asking for so much? o-o first u ask to change the time then u ask for certain prizes why dont u buy unicorno and lacerta urself im not trying sound mean or anything either
Balesboys yes you can come also post if its for sure or uncertain

metalfusion1998 i might just move the time to 2 but i cant get the beys shipping is flipin expensive
also ya bring your friends
Max speaking: From what I'm told we don't have anything planned but things have a way of popping up with us so I'll post something if we can't, Greg(my brother) is asking some of his friends at school to see if they want to come so we might bring some people with us
i may be coming........ im not sure. my mom says "we'll have to wait and see".
ok i'll come
Greg speaking I would like to put a poster up can I?
im a orlando blader but i might come just needto ask my mom
People Common if you all ask your mom or dad to go the tournament will have 8 participents
ok so no japanese beys. I have one stadium right now but ill have more later I might be able to bring two friends
theres a 75 percent chance they'd come
I could get dropped off ( possibly ) and could we make it a little closer to boca raton because its preety far from where I live sorry to be such a killjoy but if not it dosent really matter.
Greg you can post a poster and bring as many friends as you want
metalfusion1998 if you stop being so picky my god its a tournament
if you don't want to go don't go nobody else has asked me to change the location and if you stop being so picky ill try to get Japanese beys
people i got a question what astronomy sign am i
if you get it right you 1 your the champion because i don't have one so this is luck