Poll: where

Pompano
4.44%
Fort Lauderdale
71.11%
Boca
24.44%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
Seth Im not coming. Sorry though... Its too far about an hour-a half. But on the brightside I placed second out of 26 people at the pokemon tournament and got 9 booster packs. If you want a pokemon card deck then buy one at the store ( 10$-13) and they come with everything you need to play. These decks are basic, but are good foundations for trainers that are starting out. Pokemon does events every week! and a lot of good players and leagues are in your area. Go to florida pokemon.com and click on find a league to find one near you.
I have a ray unicorno and they are amazing
RAY UNICORNO AROUND 22 TOTAL
I am new how do I battle
I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
metalfusion1998
okay thanks 4 the info

gasher67
do you have a bey and launcher from metal fight or fusion
and are you thinking of coming?
well every one heres the address
7900 Bird Road
Miami, FL 33155-6743
go to the soccer field if you don't know where that it is look on Google maps
sorry i meant to say the giant hill at the opposite side of the park
if your at the enchanted of Santa enchanted forest
you can miss the hill
il get new beyblade but american 4 prizes
come at 2:00
Starts at 2:30
ends a 3 or 4
My deck for pokemon is soooo good. It features 4 machamp prime and has won every match.
sweet im still working im making a luxchomp deck
but i need some cards for it
no srry just call me
on *67
my phone numbers is 786 547 0001
hey what about parkland, florida I live there with 5 to 10 bladers I think only half will come 75%Smile
sorry i couldn't come,my dad was tired =(
im going to have a an actual tournament like in a month on a sunday and ill include food
with
Metal Fight Beyblade 2: Basalt Horogium 145WD BB104
Metal Fight Beyblade 2: Hell Kerbecs BD145DS BB99
Metal Fight Beyblade 2: Flame Byxis 230WD BB95
Metal Fight Beyblade 2: Killer Beafowl UW145WD BB100
as prizes im trying to get them dont be disapointed if i dont get it
I live accross the street from Parkland lol oh and seth, how was the tournament.
SETH luxchomp is a pro deck and costs over 50 dollars to make. Try going for a gyrados deck or something cheaper If you need help with deck construction then poke around through the beginner section of this site. www.sixprizes.com
it was okay not much of a tournament more of freeplay
i have that money
do you have the cards i might need
Sadly I dont have all the cards only about 5-6 and Im trying to build one to... ok I got the cost wrong to a gyrados deck costs 50 dollars but luxchomp costs 300 dollars because of some of the rare exclusive cards in the deck. Just grab a starter deck off the shelves and you'll be fine. go play at a local league. OH YAH today is the release of the new set call of legends so get a deck from that
thats i little out of my price range
but i could i buy some cards from you
scratch what i said i might get for prizes
Metal Fight Beyblade 2: Gravity Perseus AD145WD Starter
Metal Fight Beyblade 2: Ray Unicorno D125CS Starter Set
Metal Fight Beyblade Pointer Blue
Metal Fight Beyblade 2: Meteo L Drago LW105LF Starter
Metal Fight Beyblade 2: Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F Starter
im trying shipping is outrageus
hi i live in cocoa fl does anybody kno if i have any bladers close by are like somewhere i can go to battle our like a tourney down are by here ty pm me i might be able to go as far as -palm bay and port st john are farther.
i dont know but i dont think there are any tournament or bladers there
i dont know but i dont think there are any tournament or bladers there

bales boys what was that bey with the cyber pegisis face
It's earth eagle with a mettal cyber pegasus face
ok, then get two-three starter decks I just bought one from the new set call of legends and learn the game, then go to league they give prizes and tournaments! And I have very few cards for luxchomp and I need them for my luxchomp deck. Sorry I can't help you out man...
Greg: trying to preorder a big bang pegasus and L-Drago Destroyer
I will hopefully have a screw capri for the competition
hey blaesboys whats your best i relay mean best combo for attack defence balance and stamina
im going to March 12 - Toronto, Canada: Ignite Your Spirit! i want to win and your the best blader i know
Meteo L-Drago with wide defence is a must, remember fight left spin with left spin
any thing else i wan't to win in Toronto and get the prizes
=&
I just bought a hell kerbex so use an original earth eagle or unicorno they are good or the best combo is earth sagittario T125SD it can out stamina anything.