[USA East Coast Team] BEY BEZERKERS (Recruiting)

Poll: should we have divisions for different areas

No only close east coast ( MD VA PA ETC)
25.00%
not to far spread but yes
18.75%
all USA
31.25%
All Globe
25.00%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Hello, and welcome to the Bey Bezerker team thread we are a actual team that meets up. However not all of us meet up at a time we suggest you make your own personal team or squad in the Bey Bezerkers too make sure you get practice. When you are Approved by a leader of the Bezerkers Please Add Bezerker of ______ whatever you want to your title.
PLEASE NO DOUBLE TEAMS. WHen you Choose a team you decide to dedicate yourself to that team when you are on a double team you are split and what if we wage war on the other team the what.

Application Form (Click to View)
List of all Bezerkers (Click to View)
At Every Tournament I attend, I will Wave a Banner with Bey Bezerkers on it please meet us at that area. List of Tournies Bezerkers are Attending
Does anyone want to join we have a TEAM CAPTAIN spot available
nickname:beymasta bey fighting style:all around reasons to let join:very experienced blader. age:11 ability to go to meetings:most of the time
Talk to Breaker and Rotation, they want to join a team, too.
BeyMasta okay for the interview portion PM time you are half accepted
From OMegaman just posted in wring forum

nicknameGaspmegaMan
fightingstyle:attack/balence
reasons to let me in:he's my best friend
abillty to come to meatings:almost all the time
area: MD
i will be a powerful blader to the team [/align]
area:nc
contribute to team:i'll be a strong blader to the team
beys:evil gemios,storm pegasus,cyber pegasus,rock scropio,burn fireblaze,rock leone,rock pegasus
Nickname: Beywarrior
Fighting Style: Attack beys
Reason: Want experience
Coming to meeting: Sometimes
Area:NJ
Contributions: Will get stadiums
You guys are Accepted
Billy Ill join.... do i need to say my stats... oh wait im already in woot
just need to put your contribute to the team (bey stuff active BLAH BLAH)
Nickname:Breaker
Fighting Style: Defense
Reason: Have fun
Coming to meeting: Can come to most
Area:MD
Contributions: Knowledge worthy
Anyone good at making free websites for our team
when we hit 10 members we can have a meeting
Nickname: Aero
Fighting Style: Depends on opponent, I am hard to beat. (I'm just saying.)
Reason: To have fun
Coming to meeting: Can't come unless near my area but I respond quickly to messages.
Area: GA
Contributions: Knowledge worthy, combo improviser
Rank: Can I apply for leader? If not, put me for Co-Captain. If that's not possible either, then put me for expert

I can make a website for our team if you want.
ok your in represent us well since your in longer states why not division and at 1 big east coast tourny we try to all meet up thanks if you make a site you can have all rights and stuff to it you can be leader of own division i guess im gonna update
Forget the poll i think i will have 3 divisions one east noth 1 east mid and other east south (you ) so nott to wide spread but wide enough
(May. 01, 2011  4:19 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: ok your in represent us well since your in longer states why not division and at 1 big east coast tourny we try to all meet up thanks if you make a site you can have all rights and stuff to it you can be leader of own division i guess im gonna update
Forget the poll i think i will have 3 divisions one east noth 1 east mid and other east south (you ) so nott to wide spread but wide enough

I'm getting right on the website.
UPDATED ( and a attemp at new members ) also ibeyblader thanks for getting us a site
States UPDATED
Thanks to ibeyblader for website http://www.beybezerkers.webs.com/
I can make a team logo
really Great! then lets see it thanks And come on people join florida georgia north carolina new york as long as your on east side of USA north or south we have divisions
i'm going to the site now
can't come to meetings unless in area but pm me where and when.i will respond as soon as i get it
does anybody know if beyblade metal fusion explosion is coming on any time soon
I'm not far from carolina well i think lets see NC is right under PA which is right next to MD might visit on vacation might stop there when i go to florida and stuff Beyblade metal masters will be out soon they already have pics and are on Hasbro.com and are probaly being shipped now also we need Email or somthing for the sie to log in videos are on the way (another thanks to iBeyBlader )
alright