USA (Davie,FL) July,16,2011 AQUILA'S FURY!!(LIMIT REACHED)

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!!!
Hosting a Tournament

Aquila's Fury
Date- July 16- saturday 1pm-whenever it ends
Vista View Park
4001 Southwest 142nd Avenue, Davie, FL 33330-1523
Well mostlikely be at the tents.
Amount of Attack Stadiums(BB-10) So Far is 3

Call me for any questions at 786 312 6882- this is my moms so ask for her son

Prizes

1st Prize Undecided
2nd Thermal Lacerta or ray striker (2nd choose)
3rd Thermal Lacerta or ray striker (wat is left for second place)

Format is round Robin or block if more people join

Admission for the PARK is 1.50 $ per Adult,children is free
WBO Admission is 5.00$

Confirmed Attendents:
Aquila FTW
Greimatter
AtomicFang
shaddao
yabyab
PFuchs
TanithElite
tsaa
inTenseKewL
superspike
Miami Wahoo
RogueBlader
jtd1000
bossblader
halfbeast blader

Unconfirmed attendants
crispy
legoman96
LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED !!

FREE PLAY ONLY People
SoraFan117
Shadow Warrior
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Yay I cant wait but damnit Miamiwahoo its like playing against 2 aqualias and he is never online.
(Jun. 26, 2011  3:35 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: Yay I cant wait but damnit Miamiwahoo its like playing against 2 aqualias and he is never online.
ITs cuz since someone else made an account for him in mayblades,so he dosent know him,if you have Xbox live we can discuss certain stuff about the tourney<- lil off topic, Well hopefully no one uses that many good defense combos. LOL
Storm Peg vs MF-H Basalt KerbecsBD145MB
aww man I live on the panhandle this sucks! oh well good luck to everyone ^0^
Awesome. Grin
Congrats, Aquila FTW.
(Jun. 26, 2011  7:04 PM)Aquila FTW Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  3:35 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: Yay I cant wait but damnit Miamiwahoo its like playing against 2 aqualias and he is never online.
ITs cuz since someone else made an account for him in mayblades,so he dosent know him,if you have Xbox live we can discuss certain stuff about the tourney<- lil off topic, Well hopefully no one uses that many good defense combos. LOL
Storm Peg vs MF-H Basalt KerbecsBD145MB

Just pm me my x box is down.
Can I bring my stadium to I dont know what it is called but it is a silver stadium..
(Jun. 26, 2011  8:03 PM)TanithElite Wrote: Can I bring my stadium to I dont know what it is called but it is a silver stadium.
Well if you let me see it in a pic ill see if it legal.also your friends HAVE to make an account
(Jun. 27, 2011  1:40 AM)spinlibra Wrote: dude i might be able to come, and if i can come ill bring my brother. can i maybe get a scollarship or some thing cause im pore and it five hrs away too and gass is outragios
1. ill put you as unconfimed
2tell your brother to make an account and PM me
3. Scholarship? the 5 dollar fee is a must,i have no proof that you are poor,ill discuss this with kei.ill see if you can get in without paying the WBO fee.But the park fee still applies,its the parks not mine.
4 i am not going to pay you money.
5 If its 5 hours away, and you cant afford it,why go?,there is bound to be more tournamnets
(Jun. 26, 2011  7:09 PM)Clonetos Wrote: aww man I live on the panhandle this sucks! oh well good luck to everyone ^0^

I know how it feels man. I have to drive more than 4 hours but my BEY SPIRIT can handleit.
i dont know where vista view park is, but if it's in d.c. then i'll ask my parents if i can go
im spin libras little brother i can come too
I may possibly attend. Cause im gonna be in that area
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:15 PM)horogiux Wrote: hey im spinliibras little bro he told me i had to register if i wanted to compete and aquila we are pore ok are mother is a single parent

Can you both stop complaining? The $5 fee for tournaments really isn't that much.
(Jun. 27, 2011  10:23 PM)Greimatter Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:15 PM)horogiux Wrote: hey im spinliibras little bro he told me i had to register if i wanted to compete and aquila we are pore ok are mother is a single parent

Can you both stop complaining? The $5 fee for tournaments really isn't that much.

For them it is,Lol,For example,I can pay for it,I have enough money,I also have a side buisness(On my own),And my parents work, for him maybe his parents dont work,Idk well i dont wanna get off topic so,IM gonna shuttup.Lol!

Btw i dont mean to be mean or anything,Im just saying..... Sorry if i offended you in any way.
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:16 PM)AtomicFang Wrote: For them it is,Lol,For example,I can pay for it,I have enough money,I also have a side buisness(On my own),And my parents work, for him maybe his parents dont work,Idk well i dont wanna get off topic so,IM gonna shuttup.Lol!

Yes, but considering that according to them, the tournament is five hours away, that is ten hours to and back from the tournament. If they can willingly pay for gas for that long of a drive, the fee to enter the tournament really is a diminutive amount, comparatively.
(Jun. 28, 2011  10:25 PM)spinlibra Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:15 PM)bbamsuv Wrote: i dont know where vista view park is, but if it's in d.c. then i'll ask my parents if i can go

its in florida duhh cant you read, this is a miami fl posts
nvm i can pay now my mom just got her pay check she gets it every monther or two and i wasnt paying for gass i was hitching a ride with a friend who was going
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:16 PM)AtomicFang Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  10:23 PM)Greimatter Wrote:

For them it is,Lol,For example,I can pay for it,I have enough money,I also have a side buisness(On my own),And my parents work, for him maybe his parents dont work,Idk well i dont wanna get off topic so,IM gonna shuttup.Lol!

Btw i dont mean to be mean or anything,Im just saying..... Sorry if i offended you in any way.

no im not affended but my mom does work she just gets minium wage and stuff is epensive like gass and ect.
griematter stop talking because we all know your just a snoody rich person
OK look kid,u come here asking for it to be free,then u tell me to jack a rich persons money,then u come saying were all rich snobs.i understand that ur poor,and ill do my best to see if u can find a way to not pay,but let me recap ur 5 hours away and u cant risk gas prices,then why the hell go?Stop complaining ur calling us snoody,but ur acting rude,so why should i help you
Seriously, you just have to accept that some things are out of your reach sometimes, depending on your situation. In this case, while it is of course understandable that you are excited for a Beyblade tournament, you should wait for one to be organised closer to where you live.

If you had been very close to the location of this tournament, yet that you could not pay the five-dollar entry fee because you are poor, we might have considered it, perhaps. However, your plan is ridiculous : five dollars is really nothing compared to everything you will be spending by just going to this event. Honestly, if it is really a problem, just do not go, and use the money to improve your quality of life if you are so poor, it will be much better.
(Jun. 27, 2011  12:53 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  8:03 PM)TanithElite Wrote: Can I bring my stadium to I dont know what it is called but it is a silver stadium.
Well if you let me see it in a pic ill see if it legal.also your friends HAVE to make an account

It is called a bb 10 attack stadium.
(Jun. 30, 2011  10:27 PM)TanithElite Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  12:53 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote:

It is called a bb 10 attack stadium.
bring it
i might come put me on the unconfirmed list if i come i'll bring my attack stadium
(Jul. 01, 2011  2:30 PM)Destroy Fang Wrote: i might come put me on the unconfirmed list but if i do i could have twisted tempo,gravity destroyer and grand cetus oh and i my attack stadium

Dude..... 0-o Lol Destroy fang???!!! Lol im atomicfang kinda copying Tongue_out i dont really care anyways.

Im so pumped for the tournament