USA (Davie,FL) July,16,2011 AQUILA'S FURY!!(LIMIT REACHED)

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED!!!!!!!
Hosting a Tournament

Aquila's Fury
Date- July 16- saturday 1pm-whenever it ends
Vista View Park
4001 Southwest 142nd Avenue, Davie, FL 33330-1523
Well mostlikely be at the tents.
Amount of Attack Stadiums(BB-10) So Far is 3

Call me for any questions at 786 312 6882- this is my moms so ask for her son

Prizes

1st Prize Undecided
2nd Thermal Lacerta or ray striker (2nd choose)
3rd Thermal Lacerta or ray striker (wat is left for second place)

Format is round Robin or block if more people join

Admission for the PARK is 1.50 $ per Adult,children is free
WBO Admission is 5.00$

Confirmed Attendents:
Aquila FTW
Greimatter
AtomicFang
shaddao
yabyab
PFuchs
TanithElite
tsaa
inTenseKewL
superspike
Miami Wahoo
RogueBlader
jtd1000
bossblader
halfbeast blader

Unconfirmed attendants
crispy
legoman96
LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED !!

FREE PLAY ONLY People
SoraFan117
Shadow Warrior
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 01, 2011  2:30 PM)Destroy Fang Wrote: i might come put me on the unconfirmed list but if i do i could have twisted tempo,gravity destroyer and grand cetus oh and i my attack stadium
rephrase that ,and the limit has been reached,ill will put you on reserve.
(Jun. 26, 2011  8:03 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote: Hosting a Tournament

Aquila's Fury
Date- July 16- saturday 1pm-whenever it ends
Vista View Park
4001 Southwest 142nd Avenue, Davie, FL 33330-1523
Well mostlikely be at the tents.
Amount of Attack Stadiums(BB-10) So Far is 3

Call me for any questions at 786 312 6882- this is my moms so ask for her son

Prizes

1st Prize Basalt Horgium Starter
2nd Thermal Lacerta or ray striker (2nd choose)
3rd Thermal Lacerta or ray striker (wat is left for second place)

Format is round Robin or block if more people join

Admission for the PARK is 1.50 $ per Adult,children is free
WBO Admission is 5.00$

Confirmed Attendents:
Aquila FTW
Greimatter
AtomicFang
shaddao
yabyab
anubis132
PFuchs
TanithElite
tsaa
TenseKewL
superspike
Miami Wahoo
RogueBlader
jtd1000
bossblader
halfbeast blader

Unconfirmed attendants
crispy
legoman96
LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED !!
-
Reserve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is actually InTenseKewl not TenseKewl
looks like u got stuck in to it nice even know i dont know u
I'm gonna see if my grandpa will let me go since I live in Florida but it might be some ways since I live in northeast Florida.
Can't go. I live too far north, good luck to everyone at the tournament.
Hey can I bring my max stampede stadium (no craters) JUST for the free-play
(Jul. 04, 2011  8:49 PM)halfbeastblader Wrote: Hey can I bring my max stampede stadium (no craters) JUST for the free-play
no.
(Jul. 04, 2011  8:51 PM)Aquila FTW Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  8:49 PM)halfbeastblader Wrote: Hey can I bring my max stampede stadium (no craters) JUST for the free-play
no.
Okay, i knew it was probably unlikely since its hasbro, i just heard thats what went on at mayblades
(Jul. 03, 2011  10:30 PM)TanithElite Wrote: Is anyone going to record the tournament?

I could, if no one has any problems with it.

(Jul. 04, 2011  8:53 PM)halfbeastblader Wrote: Okay, i knew it was probably unlikely since its hasbro, i just heard thats what went on at mayblades

Yeah, people brought Hasbro stadiums at Mayblades and played in them during free play, but they weren't allowed during official play. However, it's up to Aquila FTW if he wants to allow them at all.
(Jul. 05, 2011  4:40 AM)Greimatter Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  10:30 PM)TanithElite Wrote: Is anyone going to record the tournament?

I could, if no one has any problems with it.

(Jul. 04, 2011  8:53 PM)halfbeastblader Wrote: Okay, i knew it was probably unlikely since its hasbro, i just heard thats what went on at mayblades

Yeah, people brought Hasbro stadiums at Mayblades and played in them during free play, but they weren't allowed during official play. However, it's up to Aquila FTW if he wants to allow them at all.

Yeah, ik, and he sed no, and im fine wit dat, but thanx for telling me
il be there its seems like its going to be a lot of fun
(Jul. 01, 2011  3:18 PM)AtomicFangâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2011  2:30 PM)Destroy Fang Wrote: i might come put me on the unconfirmed list but if i do i could have twisted tempo,gravity destroyer and grand cetus oh and i my attack stadium

Dude..... 0-o Lol Destroy fang???!!! Lol im atomicfang kinda copying Tongue_out i dont really care anyways.

Im so pumped for the tournament
kinda off topic dude its me cyberpegasus30 oh and i'll record it i do have a youtube account oh and srry about the typo it was really dark when i was typing and srry about being off topic
dang i live in el paso. *sigh*
i am starting a torney in el paso tx
(Jul. 06, 2011  1:09 AM)beybladehawk10 Wrote: may i join in the tounament
if You looked at the OP you would realize the limit is reached
Congrats Aquila FTW on hosting a tourny! And good luck to you all at the tourny!
(Jul. 06, 2011  4:52 PM)MonBey Wrote: Congrats Aquila FTW on hosting a tourny! And good luck to you all at the tourny!
Thanks!
Can I come? How many bey's can I bring?
Basault horgium? Yes!!!!
umm i have a group of people and we were wondering if we can go plz reply back
Hey guys I dont know if you saw the post but... THIS TOURNY IS FULL!!!