US x UK event (American thread)

Alright for backstory on this event and why I decided to choose only these two as opposed to the other few nations...Well reason is in the spoiler.

I noticed in 2015, besides spamming a lot. I got around a lot on the forum and noticed that the U.S end of it isn't all to much lively. As bursts coming over on the American front was actually a slow breeze of the good fortune. Though, didn't mind so much of it considering that other nations (Specifically Canada and India) were pretty much ablazing with events...Then there was the U.K...

Seeing that Manicben is pretty much the grand daddy of his London events and seeing things turn out as they were. I was feeling depressed for both sides. So personally began to fund for this event since September of last year.

Though considering I could've been banned at literally ANYTIME! This funding for the event could've gone to waste once the hammer hit. Though....Let's say...Research went to waste and was remaining.

Talking to Neo he played a role in confirming my thoughts on this event. As both sides suffer from event activity is. Not to mention while a similar language (Albeit some may come speaking only Spanish or french or etc, ya know.) Felt that these two could come into this as one.

While it wasn't a wild world tournament, I and other users came to the conclusion that knowing the expendable budget and my consideration for two international sides that this can be a reality. So I bit and now here we are!

Now...For the obvious to come questions!

How much is it? Will we have to pay for anything at all?

Nope, been funding since September of 2015 and ongoing! All you'll need to pay for is the WBO passports and whatever ..... The rest is under my belt completely!

Where will the event take place? U.S or U.K?

I attempted to contact both Manicben and Blitz after 0 responses came in to discuss the event in grand detail. Naturally, I winged it and I came to the conclusion that which ever side has the most people attending will be the hosting nation of the event (Via-my wallet)

Basically, it's like this. If there are more U.S members who's participating, then I'll go get the U.K members and pay for the expenses for them to come here and stay as it is. Vice-Versa for the opposite event. Though if it is being hosted in the U.S, the American thread will debate where the location will be. If it's hosted in the U.K it'll be debated where the event will be hosted then.

What's the format? How long will it be?

For format I want to squeeze in all if possible as for the days. Maybe 3/5, however from that point it's all up to you guys to decide how long it'll be.

Why isn't this a world tournament? Logically speaking if you could afford us to go to one place why can't this be a world tournament?

I wanted that to be a possibility, though I choose the least active 2 in terms of tournaments and not in terms of user interface. Because if that was so then this would be Canada x India (which I will be honest would be interesting to see.)

When will this event be possible?

Again, up to you all to decide. Though Summer seems to be the time where being available for everyone in the world though I personally want it to start in July. Though users will make the difference here.

What if we still want to attend if we aren't in the U.S or U.K?

Well you're going to need to show up on your own accord, since my pay is specifically for the two national members, however if you're residing in one of the two. I'll still pay for your journey and stay.

What are the Prizes and rewards

Boy oh boy, not sure yet though. We'll all think about this and come to an overwhelming conclusion at some point for the rewards.

What's the committee think about the dual threads

Talked to Kai-V about it, she gave it an A-okay though was curious about the money for the event, told her I got it covered and pretty much ended our talk there lol.

As you can tell,I want the community to discuss about this in great depth, there are two threads. One for the U.S members to discuss this on our terms and our thoughts and what not. Since we have our own preferred set of games and standards.

There is a thread specifically for the British as they have there own games and standards for beyblade as well. This is rather iffy but in terms of national discussion, this is a need since if it were all cluttered in one thread. Some may insert some....National pride(You know who you are) and may end dirty...

I will be attending both threads because, host...
So, let's begin to plan!
If you seriously can and will pay for anyone in the US that wants to attend a tournament to fly to the UK, that's amazing. I am, however, a little skeptical and curious as to how you managed to obtain these funds at 19 years old. I'm 19 myself, and despite having had many part-time jobs over the years, could only afford a couple round-trip flights to Europe on my own. Do you have some way of proving that you have the funds so that players won't be worried about recieving compensation? And do you have any plans for lodging? What about the flight cost for a players' family member(s)?
Plans for lodging and flight is temporarily on hold mainly due to the fact as the OP stats. There needs to be a host nation see the visitors can come, though yes.I will also provide for families and of course, anything extra. The compensation is worth it all, waited to longed and got to much luck to let this fail.
This thread is closed pending event review. For more information, please see this post: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-US-x-UK-...pid1306817