[UPDATED 05/01/2013] Minimalist Marker Traces!

Poll: You gusta?

No
11.11%
Yes
44.44%
wut.
44.44%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
SlenderMan Neku and Joshua :-<

Anyway,Nice Drawings. I like the way you used the markers
Dude because I can't draw faces even if my life depended on it, see here: [Image: 384185_211994128933623_191391528_n.jpg]
Really nice work. I'm lovin' it!
cool drawing
Thank you for the compliments, and sorry about the lack of faces.

But you can't go wrong with Slender-themed characters!
I like this style ^^, my mum collects these characters made from wood called 'Willow Tree' they're faceless too, but that's part of their charm!

I like the style, simplistic and crisp ^^, I love the face you can't draw faces but can draw hands =P
Thank you and yes that is what I was aiming for, simple design.

The focus is more on their body/clothing than the face Grin
This is amazing, and you say can't draw well ... haha.

I like Josh's ; Police colors. Wink
(Dec. 28, 2012  2:25 PM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: This is amazing, and you say can't draw well ... haha.

*cough*

I'm updating this with a trace of Isana from K Project soon!
I like these kinds of drawings, actually. Slenderman drawings! Anyway, it looks very vibrant and cool. Really nice.

Also: Yashiro Isana? From K? Yes please!
Nice stuff Insom!

Good to have a talented mod Wink
You gona take requests? Well anyway these are like double plus awesome. Do more. Now.
(Dec. 28, 2012  4:23 PM)Septentrione Wrote: Also: Yashiro Isana? From K? Yes please!

Episode 9 ... I DIDN'T ASK FOR THE FEELS ;A;

[Image: tumblr_mfpm9j46tD1rgersso1_500.jpg]

@PokemonTrainer, I guess I could. You can suggest some characters and I just might draw them!

Thanks everyone Smile
Neku is all over the place. Joshua is too simple. I like Isana the best.
Keep it up Insom!
(Dec. 28, 2012  7:10 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Joshua is too simple.

Yeah he was the first one, so he was a bit eh xD
Ok...Then I sugest you draw either a Pokémon trainer (Boy) from Black/White 2 or luffy from one peice.
Heh your way better than me. I'm gonna draw and draw until i'm better than you. Which ain't gonna happen.
(Dec. 30, 2012  1:02 PM)Screw it Wrote: Ok...Then I sugest you draw either a Pokémon trainer (Boy) from Black/White 2 or luffy from one peice.
Heh your way better than me. I'm gonna draw and draw until i'm better than you. Which ain't gonna happen.

I drew him but the color scheme is a bit different. Picture added!
Ohhhh wow. Even because it has a different color scheme, it's awesome. I thought the Pokémon trainer would be harder but seems you chose that one! Thanks for drawing it.
Hello everyone! ... Thread updated with Oreki !!
Hyouka for the win! Oreki has become one of my life idols.
Oreki's looks cool, nice Insomniac., but I feel sad for him ; he can't see anything. Give him eyes ...
(Don't say you can't, it's yewr fault cuz I told you many times to try.)
Thanks everyone. Thread was updated with two new ones. Oreki looks empty because his main features are his hair and eyes. One of which is missing. So ya.