Poll: Interested? :D

Yes
84.62%
Maybe
11.54%
No
3.85%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
(Jun. 01, 2009  6:24 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Bey brad, lee draciel is asking how much would the space in the mcm expo be, so he is trying to say that depending on how much i will pay for it, and if he is willing to then let him because it's not you paying so you might be able to have another event for BWR.

Maybe you have forgotten that I'm the WBO director. I will not allow any WBO event to be hosted for paid space at MCM.
Oh.... fair enough i can understand were your coming from.
(Jun. 01, 2009  6:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Maybe you have forgotten that I'm the WBO director. I will not allow any WBO event to be hosted for paid space at MCM.

O well, if you say so then so it will be.
I second this. Apparently the space we got costs near to £1000 or more.

We do not have the funding to pay for space inside MCM. As we are a free organization expo's should really sponsor us for this sort of thing. Brad had to fork out on prizes as they weren't going to provide money for that and the same goes for the leaflets as well.

On another note, 4th of July will be good for me hopefully. I have Car MOT due around the same date.

(Jun. 01, 2009  6:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Maybe you have forgotten that I'm the WBO director. I will not allow any WBO event to be hosted for paid space at MCM.
Okay, new topic is here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-UK-Summe...y-July-4th

Discussion about any October events can die for now. Let's focus on the present. This thread can probably be closed now also.