UK Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers

remember guys you can organise meet-ups after this event to challenge each other Smile. All is not lost if you suffer a minor defeat!
yh i jus got gravity perseus yesterday and all paint is gone Unhappy
where in London?
(Jan. 06, 2011  7:38 PM)Rimjaw Wrote: where in London?

Regent's Park bandstand - read the main Legend of the Bey Thread for more info on how to get there.
its gonna be sik, it would be preety kool if you won both tornuments aswell
there will be no actual "winner" its a starter for a ladder-style ratings system which encourages you to meet with other teams and battle.
if anyone is reading this thread and wants to participate but isnt on a team join team gx since were short on man power right now also we only have 3 spaces left so hurry Grin
Me and ThermalBlaze have agreed to team up. Name? Hmmmm....
I was thinking on the lines of Team Zetsubou (Despair). That's not confirmed yet until T.Blaze says so himself.
lol Raigin. y not gan gan galaxy?
I told you, no. Suggest a better name and we'll nagotiate that through PM.
Lol I'm not really boverd I'll go wit what raigin said, and fusion ruler I was just kidding lol. Ga gan galaxy is a funny name XD
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:51 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: there will be no actual "winner" its a starter for a ladder-style ratings system which encourages you to meet with other teams and battle.

Basically it's rankings for teams...
Rankings in a Ladder-style manner will be formed on this basis of this tournament. If you want to rank-up after this tournament has finished, you should organise meet-ups. A win will move you up the ladder by one step, a loss will move you down the ladder by one step. This gives a fair chance for ALL teams to be ranked number 1 on the "Team Challenge Ladder" at some point. This is seperate from the other rankings system which focusses on the combined solo efforts of members in official WBO tournaments.

Example:

Team A
Team B
Team C
Team D

Team D beats Team A.

changes:

Team B
Team A
Team D
Team C

Team B is now ranked 1 on the "Team challenges ladder" because Team A lost and moves down 1 position. Team D leapfrogs Team C into 3rd position because Team D records a win, thus Team C is pushed down into 4th position.
all this team buissness, reminds me of g revolution's world tornument now that was tourney arguably the best tornument in all of beyblade (the shows) a;so i like the idea bladestorm
Updated OP with important Ladder ranking information.
Rankings reshuffle: Warriors of light climb from 5th to 3rd for Average BeyPoints, and knock Team IYTD from joint 2nd into 3rd for Wins-Losses.
Added Team Titan Bladers to the list.
BladeStorm, you need to add brazman to team IYTD. This will sure boost our rankings.
Its updating time!
(Jan. 10, 2011  9:47 PM)Manicben Wrote: BladeStorm, you need to add brazman to team IYTD. This will sure boost our rankings.
Its updating time!

need to see his name on your members list.

provisionally you are ranked 1st for everything apart from Average Beypoints and Win/Loss Ratio.
ok then, ill make sure moss gets his name up.
Make sure you have your line-ups sorted because I don't want us taking too much time arguing who represents the team against which team.
hi so can u put mine and raigins team on here:
Team Zetsubou
around what time should we be at regents park for this coz i read someware that we need to be there before 11:30
(Jan. 13, 2011  7:53 PM)CRAZE Wrote: around what time should we be at regents park for this coz i read someware that we need to be there before 11:30

Its totally up to you what time to come but I think its best if we try for 10:45 onwards but if you can make it earlier, arrange it with the people you are challenging. I know some people have to travel far to attend and its more difficult for them. Challenges can also run after Legend of the Bey.