UK Autumn Attack 14th November (New Location!)

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

I've heard from Rocky that apparently we may have another tournament staged in regent's park this November, it's the third staged tourney we've had at the park this year, and I was wondering if people would be interested in another tourney there for the third time running, so any comments necessary would be great, thank you.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Are you willing to come?

Oh, yes! Definitely
50.00%
Not sure, have to check.
22.22%
Nah, not coming.
27.78%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
Yes i would, regents park is the ideal place for beyblading flat ground fun atmosphere, basicly regents park is the most ideal place to do tourneys i would come i have posted on your poll and it is also easy to get to there isn't much changing for people living in England.
I would definitely go if there was one. I think instead of just going I'd like to help out this time, whenever I go to these types of events I'm always dragged away by my mother. Who hates beyblade with a fashion lol
(Oct. 26, 2009  11:15 AM)Clara6661 Wrote: I would definitely go if there was one. I think instead of just going I'd like to help out this time, whenever I go to these types of events I'm always dragged away by my mother. Who hates beyblade with a fashion lol

Well, you have to get there very early, my friend. And as for your mother, ouch that must suck.

(Oct. 26, 2009  9:45 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Yes I would, regents park is the ideal place for beyblading flat ground fun atmosphere, basically regents park is the most ideal place to do tourneys I would come I have posted on your poll and it is also easy to get to there isn't much changing for people living in England.

Thanks for the compliment and I hope I can challenge you again, Sam. I still remember what happened on July...
Was going to make a new thread for this but this'll do.

Proposing a meet on the 14th November, same place and time as last tourneys. Use the poll, post here or PM me to say if you can come or not! More details to come if enough people can come. I'll be making a new list of the current UK members (the old one is way outdated) and emailing everyone to try and get some good turnouts so expect that at some point.

If people are busy, guessing the next available date would be the following week. Can't do the week before as I'll be in Paris. Smile
Perfect Smile I hope.
Can't do the week before either as I'm in Norwich seeing mates at uni.
Definitely up for it, but still think we should move to another spot in Regents Park.
What do you mean by 'Perfect I hope' ash?
I'm assuming that he means something might come up between now and then.
Oh ok i was just wandering because it sounded random to me suddenly posting 'perfect i hope' lol.
OK right now its depending on the temprature of the day and my health :\
Aha yeah, it's getting colder nowasays, people will have to wrap up warm. Still looking into different venues, Elliott you suggested another spot in the same park? Have to look into that further at some point.

Also, Norwich is awesome, I have some friends at the Uni there and it's so close to The Broads. <3
I suggested Hannover Bridges.
Closer to the edge of the park, near some nice lakes yet still shielded with trees, and much closer to toilet and food facilities.
The cafe next to it is an actual cafe (unlike the other one near the fountain), family cafe that serves ice creams, pasta, pizza, hot snacks, and drinks.
Bit more suitable, especially when people might want hot food on a cold day.

Have a look http://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/regents_park/ (number 4 on the map)

And yeah, Norwich is a great place, really looking forward to a few good nights out and seeing friends Smile
Well guys, thanks for the reception and the suggestions. Right now I’m sort of working on the, what you call, the invitation and rules for this tournament, and I may finish the draft by the end of the week and when I do, I might need some feedback on what to change and carp.

Anyway, thanks. Wink
Guys come on we need more people if this is gonna happen try and get your freinds or something or people who haven't voted on the poll PM Rocky.
Its only been a day Tongue_out Theres over 2 weeks
I'll have to see when I'm working as start my new job soon.
Oh well i hope your new job goes well but i also hope you will be able to come, btw where are you going for your holiday ?
Oh come on. Giving someone a reason why you can't do a certain week is one thing, but if you want to ask him where he's going on Holiday then PM him!
Obviously coming lol can't keep me away from anywhere with beyblades (don't worry i like you lot too) XD
Hey guys repeating of what ellz said earlier in the thread about a different spot in regents well why don't we meet up in the same place at regents and then as a group go to a diffrent area.
Yeah but people turn up late so theyll be lost if we move too early and we wont wanna sit there just for 1 person to come Tongue_out
So then one of us give the people that are coming for ceratin there number so if we're only waiting for one person then when they turn up they can call and ask were are we.
It'd make a lot more sense to just decide on a spot, and meet there.
The other spot is closer to the edge of the park, is well sign posted, and is on EVERY map within Regents Park (unlike Ready Money Drinking Fountain).
People have had trouble finding the location in the past, which is why we felt it'd be better to move to an easier to locate spot.
Location bump: As a meeting point, the boat house cafe at the usual time of 12.
Right next to the boating lakes, with numerous large open areas around it
[Image: 240492521_3211de7464.jpg]
If entering from the north side of the park, I'd recommend that you go to the hub and find your way from there (simply follow the path that leads directly to the boating lakes)
[Image: regentsmap.png]
If entering from the south side, the easiest route is by simply following the river path that runs along side the park.