[Twin Cities, MN, USA]

sure do u live in maple grove or near there?
Someone needs to set up a tourney in Minnesota or somewhere in the upper midwest!!!
Im PANAsher

and im 12 and live in Rochester MN!
yo i am in pine city if u all live in st.paul mabey u can go like have way or something so i can show up 25beys 4stades and my grip+string lancher and raedy to pwn
Where's a good place to buy beyblades in the twin cities area besides target and wallmart. Are there any hobby/comic shops that carry them??
who lives in mineapolis or st. paul?
who has a bey arena?
can someone please host an MN tourney im only 11 so im a little nervous to host one myself. Any willing hosts
im willing
and on an unrelated note i just wanted to know who here has herd of the psp vita?
it comes out on feb/22
i need an apponent in st paul mn

anyone in st paul go to washington technology magnet school
why cant we set up our own tourney
we need a location

say i if you want it in st paul
hey anyone know any good parks to host a tournament
Lets try and set up a Tournament in St. Paul. Its just better centralized in the state. Enough talking about it, lets make it happen! Ill set it up, I just need to know who is interested.
anyone hit me up with a battle cause i cant find any tournys and i really want to go to a tourny at toy r us but i cant find info for it Unhappy
someone message me if interested in a tourny, i live by big lake and monicello, elk river
there arent many bladers in MN. Ive been looking into finding some bladers at some anime conventions in MN, but to no avail so far.
(Sep. 15, 2010  3:22 AM)♪ Wrote: finaly more people from mn i live in woodbury though

i live in woodbury too
I live in Maple Grove. I'm looking for a challenge, PM me if you're up for it. Good luck.