[Twin Cities, MN, USA]

Anyone want to meet up for some blading in Minnesota?
Yo! Just joined but I'm from MN as well! Not too many people with the interest though, I'm wondering if ToysRus will be hosting tournaments anytime soon.
finaly more people from mn i live in woodbury though
Chances are, the Source Comics and Games might be willing to let us play there. Can anyone get there?
I would like to do this but I dont have a Beyblade. Any recommendations I would like a green beyblade thats the only thing I really care about and maybe the picture?
(Sep. 19, 2010  6:56 AM)Yoh4n Wrote: I would like to do this but I dont have a Beyblade. Any recommendations I would like a green beyblade thats the only thing I really care about and maybe the picture?

I believe there's a 2-pack containing a green Aquario Clear Wheel... Rock Orso's Track and Bottom are a forest green as well.
(Sep. 19, 2010  6:56 AM)Yoh4n Wrote: I would like to do this but I dont have a Beyblade. Any recommendations I would like a green beyblade thats the only thing I really care about and maybe the picture?
Hm, that question would belong more in the Purchase Consultation topic, but you can just do a Google research in my opinion, if all you care about is the colour.
Hmmm doesn't seem like there are much beybladers in MN kinda sucks because i will probably only be playing with my brother
Well where do you live, Yoh4n? I'd love to meet up with other MN bladers.
Someone OTHER than me should hold a tourny in Minneapolis/St. Paul.
(Sep. 19, 2010  11:59 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Someone OTHER than me should hold a tourny in Minneapolis/St. Paul.

Lol!! You should set one up and yet I still havent gotten my beyblade yet because no one will take me to toyrus
I said someone OTHER than me! I dont want o set up a tourny and then get pwned when it happens!
(Sep. 20, 2010  12:45 AM)StormAquario221 Wrote: I said someone OTHER than me! I dont want o set up a tourny and then get pwned when it happens!

Why you so scared of getting pwned?!?!?!
Oh, St. Paul? I can get there on the bus, PM me so we can arrange a meetup :3
Be kinda weird when I don't even have a beyblade yet and only us 2...
Well i went to toysrus and I picked out rock aries and im gonna have my bro pick between dark bull and dark wolf
Im up for a Twin Cities Tourney
And i could bring my team
We are going to need more people who are interested.
Sure lets do a Twins Cities Tourney.
Lets do it!
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:14 AM)Yoh4n Wrote: Why you so scared of getting pwned?!?!?!

Cuz I dont wanna get pwned at my own tourny! It would be EMBARRESING!
Oh, I am so coming to this tourney if it gets approved. I live in the twin cities
(Sep. 25, 2010  10:11 PM)gagapit44 Wrote: Oh, I Am so coming to this tournament if it gets approved. I live in the twin cities
Oh, I am so coming to this tourney if it gets approved. I live in the twin cities

What tourny? and why you say it twice?

Yoh4n: WHAT TOURNY?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
So far I counted 8 people but not sure if they are exactly gonna go