Try and Defy Gravity - MF Gravity Perseus D125MF

I'm pretty tired right now, so I'll get back to it after I sleep, but on a quick read through, it looks real good.
Here's a quick response, a few notes off the top of my head.

There IS an issue with shooting powerfully with XF. The tip self-KO's like a drunk riding a pogo stick. It's really hard to use, though it IS rewarding. I'm still working with it, mainly with meteo right now, but yeah.
I haven't actually tested GravityXF against Basalt 230CS, I think which is a bit of an oversight, so I'll do that later. The overhang of Basalt might let gravity hit it easier, which I felt was an issue with Hell 230CS. I'll test that once I've slept or after work or whatever. It'll be top of my list, though.
That said, MF is more useful right now, if Basalt BD145 becomes more popular, that may need to be considered (I'll get some proper tests of that done soonish, too). I do get the feeling that maybe gravity's underside may be destabilising BD145 a little, and as XF is lower than MF, it might need a specific height to do so.

Also, yeah, everyone thought gravity had too much recoil. To an extent, on XF, it probably does, it won't work against another attack bey. However, the recoil from it's huge smash is somewhat nullified by it's weight, and left spin helps this by lowering the impact on gravity (as it's pushing WITH the opponent, not against it), I believe a fair amount of original testing was done with gravity in right spin mode (some older posts show people saying that was it's best option for attack), which would create more recoil, so maybe that's where it arose.

It's also worth noting that MF has shown some defensive properties, it's not amazing, but it IS handy in attack combos, it gives them enough defence to survive their recoil in a lot of cases. Combined with good movement you can even survive other attack beys every so often.

Also, BD145 is the heaviest track available, I'm not entirely sure why XF beats it while MF doesn't work as well, but yeah, I need to do a battle and watch closely. Smile

Anyway, other than those points, good description, if I made it sound like you made a lot of errors, there's two things right for each thing I've pointed out Smile

Also, check out Dan's "Homing Dragon" thread for more info on the correct use of XF. It's a belligerent little tip, but if you can wrangle it into co-operation, it can pull off some really interesting feats.
I really said nothing too wrong at all. To tell the truth, I've supplied testings to "The Homing Dragon" thread. I was of about the Heaviest track, but other than that everything was right. I don't own XF nor MF, that's why I wrote "seems". See, you may have shot differently than the people who I get testings from and such, therefore in your aspects something could've been qualified as a wrong tally.

But thanks for fixing the track error!

EDIT: I was never ranting on XF in the 1st place, I was inferring that there should be more testings on XF with Gravity. That's why some things were off.

I actually look forward to getting it seeing all these impressive results.
True, I shouldn't have used wrong, when I said it, the aim was to make sure you knew I wasn't saying you were wrong, I'm very sorry if I've offended you, your post was well thought out, which is a quality I don't se enough Smile Yeah, my launch with xf probably isn't perfect, but for these I used the standard weaker banking shot, it's hard to mess that up, but yeah, not sure I caught your meaning there Smile"

And I said nothing about ranting Smile And yeah, xf needs more testing, it's not a common tip, though, so it's hard to get people to test with it. The check out the homing dragon thing was just a tip for making your post be more of a guide to gravity on mf/xf, which I guess I felt was what you were aiming for Smile

So if I've offended you, you have my apologies. As I said, I'm super tired.
To be honest, for me gravity perseus is useless.. Try it, anykind of mode, defense, counter, high, low, right, left spin, almost anything... Only one word... Lame. Better keep it unscratched.
Is yours a Sonokong one? http://worldbeyblade.org/archive/index.p...28213.html
Have a look there, if so, then that's the problem, is mold 2, is BAD News.
Don't worry, when the poorly made launcher that comes with it breaks, you have an excuse to get a new one Smile

And yeah, I keep my sonokong one unscratched. It's more symmetrical, and so subconsciously more aesthetically pleasing, so it is far more suitable for display Tongue_out
(Apr. 05, 2011  5:01 PM)akira2002 Wrote: To be honest, for me gravity perseus is useless.. Try it, anykind of mode, defense, counter, high, low, right, left spin, almost anything... Only one word... Lame. Better keep it unscratched.
Judging from your avatar, you must have a big collection. I really don't understand the stock G Perseus either, the modes confuse me..
Leave it in counter mode (Counter mode leaves the "jaw" part without a "helmet" on it), and left spin is better than right spin in almost all situations (I've seen gravity survive by going the opposite way around the stadium to LLDrago, but that's pretty rare, and you're more likely to suffer the extra force and fly out if you aren't using RF, methinks).

And if I recall correctly, Akira does have a huge collection, thanks to his daddy. Unless I have the wrong Akira.
I dont know how u guys get those results, but it fails against Attack Types.

Standard procedure
Alternate launch

MF Gravity Perseus D125MF (Counter Mode, Left Spin) Vs. MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F
GP: 6 wins (3 OS, 3 KO)
VH: 14 wins (0 OS, 14 KO)
1 Draw
Win Percentage: 70%
Are you serious!?

Vulcan does not get those kind of results against it. I tested it over and over.
azlan do you have mold 1 or 2 of gravity cuz i tested it with mold 2 and its bad Confused
Of course it's bad with mold 2, mold 2 sucks.