True Vol 19 Combo: Knockout Odin 8’Lift Jaggy’ Gen

So I thought I would start a discussion on this.  After making the Shining Amaterios Aero'Angle Anchor with vol 19, I thought about what other "true" combos were there.  I made this Knockout Odin combo and think it's pretty soild.  Vol 19 Lift and Jaggy match the original Knockout Odin's release.  Gen Weight to go with the og layer release.

[Image: NL2Rlv.gif]
(Mar. 06, 2020  1:56 AM)superrobotking Wrote: So I thought I would start a discussion on this.  After making the Shining Amaterios Aero'Angle Anchor with vol 19, I thought about what other "true" combos were there.  I made this Knockout Odin combo and think it's pretty soild.  Vol 19 Lift and Jaggy match the original Knockout Odin's release.  Gen Weight to go with the og layer release.

Would blitz not go better with knockout odin? It is shaped like Triple, so it would make sense.
(Mar. 06, 2020  2:02 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  1:56 AM)superrobotking Wrote: So I thought I would start a discussion on this.  After making the Shining Amaterios Aero'Angle Anchor with vol 19, I thought about what other "true" combos were there.  I made this Knockout Odin combo and think it's pretty soild.  Vol 19 Lift and Jaggy match the original Knockout Odin's release.  Gen Weight to go with the og layer release.

Would blitz not go better with knockout odin? It is shaped like Triple, so it would make sense.

I mean i guess but you don't get Blitz in Vol 19.  This combo is made all with the Vol 19 Parts trying to match the idea that you can build a full Shining Amaterios Aero'Angle Anchor with all matching colors.  The Lift and Jaggy match in color as well as match the original KO layer.  Because Knockout is so small and condensed i think it feels solid with the lift frame.