True Blue Weeb

How's it going guys! I'm Fafnir_Dragoon. You may have seen one of my posts already but I'm new to the wbo scene. I've been into beyblade since most of my childhood and I got back into it after getting a family member into the game. Started trying to make a collection and studying the beys designs, movements and mechanisms. I hope to talk to more of you guys and possibly meet some of you in a tournament!
Welcome to the WBO!
(Aug. 19, 2019  3:53 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote: How's it going guys! I'm Fafnir_Dragoon. You may have seen one of my posts already but I'm new to the wbo scene. I've been into beyblade since most of my childhood and I got back into it after getting a family member into the game. Started trying to make a collection and studying the beys designs, movements and mechanisms. I hope to talk to more of you guys and possibly meet some of you in a tournament!

Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions or just wanna chat, PM me Smile. If you want, I can help you find/create a community near you Joyful_3.
(Aug. 19, 2019  4:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  3:53 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote: How's it going guys! I'm Fafnir_Dragoon. You may have seen one of my posts already but I'm new to the wbo scene. I've been into beyblade since most of my childhood and I got back into it after getting a family member into the game. Started trying to make a collection and studying the beys designs, movements and mechanisms. I hope to talk to more of you guys and possibly meet some of you in a tournament!

Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions or just wanna chat, PM me Smile. If you want, I can help you find/create a community near you Joyful_3.
You got it!

(Aug. 19, 2019  4:03 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Appreciate it!
Hey! You’ll really like it here! Also, tournaments are great.
Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy your stay.Just watch out for WBO hackers (to name a few Grandblader999 and beybladeburstrg)
The way you got back into Beyblade sounds pretty similar to how I got back in. Good luck in your days of being a WBO competitor!
(Aug. 19, 2019  4:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Do you know if there's any wbo involvement in the Southeast U.S?
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:55 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  4:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions or just wanna chat, PM me Smile. If you want, I can help you find/create a community near you Joyful_3.
Do you know if there's any wbo involvement in the Southeast U.S?
CA? Please name the town/city and state Joyful_3.
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:55 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote: Do you know if there's any wbo involvement in the Southeast U.S?
More like Florida.
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:55 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote: Do you know if there's any wbo involvement in the Southeast U.S?

Auburn, AL
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:25 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: CA? Please name the town/city and state Joyful_3.
More like Florida.

Oops, my bad. I confused them Speechless. I’m in Florida right now!

(Aug. 20, 2019  3:09 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: CA? Please name the town/city and state Joyful_3.

Auburn, AL

There aren’t any tournaments there.
(Aug. 20, 2019  4:05 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:25 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: More like Florida.

Oops, my bad. I confused them Speechless. I’m in Florida right now!

(Aug. 20, 2019  3:09 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote: Auburn, AL

There aren’t any tournaments there.
I doubt there's any clubs here either