World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
True Blue Weeb - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: True Blue Weeb (/Thread-True-Blue-Weeb)

True Blue Weeb - Fafnir_Dragoon - Aug. 19, 2019

How's it going guys! I'm Fafnir_Dragoon. You may have seen one of my posts already but I'm new to the wbo scene. I've been into beyblade since most of my childhood and I got back into it after getting a family member into the game. Started trying to make a collection and studying the beys designs, movements and mechanisms. I hope to talk to more of you guys and possibly meet some of you in a tournament!

RE: True Blue Weeb - BurningSands - Aug. 19, 2019

Welcome to the WBO!

RE: True Blue Weeb - CheetoBlader - Aug. 19, 2019

(Aug. 19, 2019  3:53 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote: How's it going guys! I'm Fafnir_Dragoon. You may have seen one of my posts already but I'm new to the wbo scene. I've been into beyblade since most of my childhood and I got back into it after getting a family member into the game. Started trying to make a collection and studying the beys designs, movements and mechanisms. I hope to talk to more of you guys and possibly meet some of you in a tournament!

Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions or just wanna chat, PM me Smile. If you want, I can help you find/create a community near you Joyful_3.

RE: True Blue Weeb - Fafnir_Dragoon - Aug. 19, 2019

(Aug. 19, 2019  4:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  3:53 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote: How's it going guys! I'm Fafnir_Dragoon. You may have seen one of my posts already but I'm new to the wbo scene. I've been into beyblade since most of my childhood and I got back into it after getting a family member into the game. Started trying to make a collection and studying the beys designs, movements and mechanisms. I hope to talk to more of you guys and possibly meet some of you in a tournament!

Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions or just wanna chat, PM me Smile. If you want, I can help you find/create a community near you Joyful_3.
You got it!

(Aug. 19, 2019  4:03 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Appreciate it!

RE: True Blue Weeb - Dash Driver - Aug. 19, 2019

Hey! You’ll really like it here! Also, tournaments are great.

RE: True Blue Weeb - UltimateMaster - Aug. 19, 2019

Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

RE: True Blue Weeb - bekfastblader - Aug. 19, 2019

Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy your stay.Just watch out for WBO hackers (to name a few Grandblader999 and beybladeburstrg)

RE: True Blue Weeb - CitrusNinja3 - Aug. 19, 2019

The way you got back into Beyblade sounds pretty similar to how I got back in. Good luck in your days of being a WBO competitor!

RE: True Blue Weeb - Fafnir_Dragoon - Aug. 20, 2019

(Aug. 19, 2019  4:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Do you know if there's any wbo involvement in the Southeast U.S?

RE: True Blue Weeb - CheetoBlader - Aug. 20, 2019

(Aug. 20, 2019  12:55 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  4:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions or just wanna chat, PM me Smile. If you want, I can help you find/create a community near you Joyful_3.
Do you know if there's any wbo involvement in the Southeast U.S?
CA? Please name the town/city and state Joyful_3.

RE: True Blue Weeb - Dash Driver - Aug. 20, 2019

(Aug. 20, 2019  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:55 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote: Do you know if there's any wbo involvement in the Southeast U.S?
More like Florida.

(Aug. 20, 2019  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:55 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote: Do you know if there's any wbo involvement in the Southeast U.S?

Auburn, AL

RE: True Blue Weeb - CheetoBlader - Aug. 20, 2019

(Aug. 20, 2019  2:25 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: CA? Please name the town/city and state Joyful_3.
More like Florida.

Oops, my bad. I confused them Speechless. I’m in Florida right now!

(Aug. 20, 2019  3:09 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: CA? Please name the town/city and state Joyful_3.

Auburn, AL

There aren’t any tournaments there.

(Aug. 20, 2019  4:05 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:25 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: More like Florida.

Oops, my bad. I confused them Speechless. I’m in Florida right now!

(Aug. 20, 2019  3:09 AM)Fafnir_Dragoon Wrote: Auburn, AL

There aren’t any tournaments there.
I doubt there's any clubs here either