7768 Lady Frances Way
  The pavilion right inbetween the playground and bathroom
12:00 PM on 08/06/2023
Hosted by
  Trsal
Contact Host
Format
Plastic

Only official gear from the original plastic series can be used.

View Rulebook

Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
Hello Florida Bladers, join me in my journey to visit all the Beyblade generations before hosting my first Beyblade X event. First up we are running the original generation of Beyblade.

Don't have any equipment for this generation? No problem! I will provide a launcher and a Beyblade you build yourself from my spare parts THAT YOU CAN TAKE HOME FOR FREE.

Time: 12:00 PM Start (Please arrive 15 minutes to half an hour early for registration! If you don't let me know you're running late we are starting ASAP) Tournament is planned to run from 12 pm to 4 pm.

Location: Arcadia Acres Park 7768 Lady Frances Way, Orlando, FL 32807

Format: 1 on 1 Plastic Swiss in Shin TA Stadiums
Plastic & HMS Format Rules — World Beyblade Organization - Google Docs

Bracket: https://challonge.com/Trsals_RTBX_Plastics

Where to Buy Plastics:
[/b]
ItsSwift
4DFury
88powerpig88
BeyCentral

You can also find Plastics at the Bey Marketplace within the WBO as well.

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Hello, Based Department? I'd like to file a report!
My cousins are coming down and I don’t know if I’ll be able to attend, if I do I will sign them up for WBO and have us all participate
(Jun. 29, 2023  8:49 PM)BladerCJW Wrote: My cousins are coming down and I don’t know if I’ll be able to attend, if I do I will sign them up for WBO and have us all participate

That would be awesome, hope to have you all there!

I'll have a Free Beyblade and launcher for ANYONE WHO SIGNS UP AND PARTICIPATES
My family wants me to stay home with my extended family coming over on SundayUnhappy
Alrighty since our numbers are low I'm going to push this event back to August 6th
NaBlade
izzybeyblade
Donnell gates
Quinntendo
I'm so tempted to join, but no idea if I'll be able to make it.
Looking like a bright sunny day today!

Please Message me on the WBO, Discord (trsal), or thru texting(four 07_883_633two) to let me know if you are running late!

Bracket: https://challonge.com/Trsals_RTBX_Plastics
This matches for event have now been processed.