Poll: Vote:

Kujikato (1)
33.33%
Synth (2)
27.78%
Insomniac. (3)
38.89%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
Well that sucks. It seems unorganized right now as I haven't went through and really edited the OP, the rules are the same as my previous tourney which was organized.

Really, you should come back in!
Is 500x340 an OK size?
Ehh, I'm gonna say no. That would have an almost wallpaper shape to it.
(Jan. 29, 2013  9:15 PM)Tri Wrote: Well that sucks. It seems unorganized right now as I haven't went through and really edited the OP, the rules are the same as my previous tourney which was organized.

Really, you should come back in!

I'd rather not thanks, I'll keep an eye out for the next graphics tourney though.
Is it too late to enter?
Yes, sorry. Maybe next time!

Again, though. PM me further questions.
Darn! Just missed it! Grr!!! I was hoping to enter the next tournament after the GFX championships.... if someone drops out, will Kai5673 be able to enter? And I after that?
No ... If someone drops out without a good reason they will be black listed from the next tournament and I'm sure either Kaizer Vearn or Insomniac. will do something.
Tri, at least "try" to set the canvas size. It'll be easier for you, as no one will be asking you over and over again
I updated the OP yesterday guys, read it for updates ...
Finally got my entry in.
Tri use the one which I sent third.

Thanks
Dang it !
If my step mum hadn't of been using the adapter for the last day or so, I would've been in time to enter ...
Although I do think that the OP lacks due dates , etc.
Hm... I wonder who'll win? There seem to be some pretty great GFXers in the mix.
Goodluck guys ! I hope it turns out better than the last WBO GFX tournament ! Smile
Still waiting on K!d Death, Focus, and *Ginga*!

If you guys can't send it in by tomorrow, let me know soon!
I have all entries except for Focus and K!d Death.

So lets let Round 1 begin!
[Image: 2zq4r4w.jpg]
[Image: red_skull_tag_by_synthasion-d5tg4fm.png]
[Image: niXOZVt.png]
[Image: iron_man_tag_tournament_entry_by_zaneified-d5tgvnt.png]
[Image: 7302221_600x4003_zps78750a2a.jpg]
[Image: BL9rCYH.jpg]

Let the voting begin!

Seeing as only six people only sent in there entry, three will go into the championship!
Wow this is hard to decide. I pick #2
Insomniac entered? Sweet! Great entries all!
Most of these were good entries! I'm going to have to go with #3. I like the colors and the effects.
#2 GMV !
Good Flow and nice effects! BUT Blending could be better !

GL To All!
#2 or #3? mhhh...I think that I prefer the #3.
My vote goes for entry 3, it looks nice, very well work.
You can only vote for one entry.
I vote for #3 awesome job guys it they all look awesome ( AND A BIG THANK YOU TO TRY FOR THIS GFX TOURNEY)
My vote is for #6

Edit: Kuji... here you go again =/
Number 2 and 3 are the only respectable ones IMO, hah.

Going with number 2. Good Luck!

BTW, No. 1, 2 and 5 seem wallpaper dimensions IMO... Just a concern which is most likely not realistic.