Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

(Jan. 12, 2009  1:47 AM)Litrid Wrote: All I know is that the new enemy if I am correct is the Constructicons and we all know what they can do.

b...build things?
lol no they have the Ability to combine into one giant Robot so no doubt we will see that. I would love to see a Beast Wars movie, but in the Transmetals Arc cuz that was awesome. and I know this sin't part of the thread, but....Shadow Raiders movie anyone?
From the depths of the sea, back to the block...

People that thought it sucked obivously had too high expectations. lmao

I thought it was carp rocking too. It had tons of awsome setpieces, flatout entertaining. Still it was eclipsed by Ironman and The Dark Knight of this past summer but w.e.

also, relevant http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8nIrH0pssgs
(Jan. 12, 2009  3:29 AM)Blue Wrote: People that thought it sucked obivously had too high expectations.

yes, expecting the movie to actually be centered around robots at war and not some teen movie carp reject who sold a pair of glasses on ebay and some carp pathetic goon squad of childish robots means i had too high of expectations

it certainly doesn't mean that i expected the movie to be at least as good as a 20 year old cartoon

seriously once you're actually capable of seeing past "OMFG CGI ROBOTS" this is a really carp carp movie and if it wasn't called "Transformers" you'd all be capable of noticing the terrible writing and directing
Well I was disappointed with it cuz there was barely any action I hope this one will have more of it.
im hoping to see the movie im a big transfoormers fan i think it willl be amazing i hear that soundwave is gonna be in it B)
Dude the film rocked but it is not the best film I have seen and I agree, maybe there should have been more fighting and blowing each other apart but o well. I hope Tidalwave is in it, it would be great to see that transform.
I don't no about you guys but it was good, maybe not the best but it was a decent movie.
Don't get caught up by Megan Fox's smexiness. >>
Other than her it's a memorial to Bernie Mac.
I'm actually very afraid of the amount of robots in the sequel. The first one had major problems developing characters, and with a larger cast it's only going to get worse.
Transformers was awsome vary ecxiting ecept when they fought you could'nt tell what they were doing.
I saw the trailer on YouTube, it looked pretty cool.
(Feb. 03, 2009  10:32 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: The teaser trailer finally came out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNTj_WPDqYM

I guess it’s going to be a little bit better then the first one but I still feel that in the end it's going to suck in some majorly obvious way. : / Still I wonder who that big carp one wheeled transformer was that they showed at the end is or was suppose to be?
(Feb. 04, 2009  2:16 AM)Kyanbu.XM Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2009  10:32 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: The teaser trailer finally came out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNTj_WPDqYM

I guess it’s going to be a little bit better then the first one but I still feel that in the end it's going to suck in some majorly obvious way. : / Still I wonder who that big carp one wheeled transformer was that they showed at the end is or was suppose to be?

I was disappointed by this trailer. It probably won't be much better than the first one.

The one-wheeled transformer at the end is a Decepticon called Devastator.
That looks awesome but really, what is with the huge one with one wheel? Shame their is only 30 seconds of it.
(Feb. 04, 2009  5:31 PM)Zander Wrote: That looks awesome but really, what is with the huge one with one wheel? Shame their is only 30 seconds of it.

wat r u talking about
Zander , read Aqua's post..Wink
I saw that sunday. its looking sweet as hell.
(Feb. 05, 2009  6:01 AM)Blue Wrote: Zander , read Aqua's post..Wink
I saw that sunday. its looking sweet as hell.

Haha, yeah, why do I always do that?
a new trailer. it looks way more dark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rDBQAz08FY
^ That trailer was much better than the first one. From this trailer, it looks like ROTF will be much better than the first one. XD
ILL.
Check it out quick before its taken down..
Thanks for the link To. It looks sick. Can't wait to see it.
(Apr. 18, 2009  10:52 PM)Blue Wrote: ILL.
Check it out quick before its taken down..

I doubt it'll be removed. Bay and Paramount released it on some other site as a teaser this morning. Only reason I linked to Youtube was because the site they hosted it on takes forever to load.