[Fan Design]  J's Beyblade Burst concepts

(Jul. 28, 2017  1:19 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Aight, time for new concepts.

Dragoon H .EV.Ty Concept
And the H Series begins! I'll be doing all four of the saint beasts for this, and the first one here is Dragoon. The layer doesn't really have a gimmick, but the wings are meant to have down force, so, I guess that counts? Typhoon is like GFCUV with wings. Because why not.

Screw Trident .2C.Er ConceptI know the name only just surfaced, but my idea was too insane to sit on for too long, lol. The sT layer's screw-like mechanism gets pushed back by the prongs of the Disc, and it moves the point of the trident. The Eternal driver is a pretty milktoast WD/Proto Nemesis tip adaptation, but whatever. I doubt it would be useful in this post-Atomic meta, though. :P

Expect the next post to be Driger H and maybe Ark Bahamut or Shelter Regalus.

That Dragoon and Trdient render, BEAUTIFUL! I love how the Dragoon is incorporated into the God Layer system, it's something BSB: Rising could only dream of having. I find it looks better than just copying the old gen layouts, the layer you made for Dragoon is just amazing, I would love to see renders like that for the other beyblades from old gen. Screw Tridents layer is very creative, although it isn't that stamina type like, it's still good. One thing I will ask is why it has a magnetic tip, because it seems very situational.
Indeed, simply adding the metal for weight would have been more logical unless you have plans to use that magnetism.
Lol i dont mean to be rude, but trainiac, is thinking about their gimmicks a problem for you? No offence, but i say this Because Screw Trident and Seig Xcalibur's "gimmick ideas" are almose essentially the same. And again, no offence. I love your work, but everyone needs constructive criticism once in a while.
[Image: 29k9Mz5.png] time for some housekeeping

(Jul. 29, 2017  11:25 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Indeed, simply adding the metal for weight would have been more logical unless you have plans to use that magnetism.
I kinda imagined it as being a tip for the Infinity Beystadium. That said, bringing back magnet gimmicks would be pretty cool in burst. (then again if they had to resort to it, that would prolly be a bad sign for the series)

(Jul. 31, 2017  9:23 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Screw Trident and Seig Xcalibur's "gimmick ideas" are almose essentially the same.

Eh, I prefer sT anyway. 

If I had thought of the internal mechanics thing when working on sX, it probably would have used that instead of the spring. That said, sT's stretch is based on closeness to burst and sX's is based on spin speed, so there. Tongue_out

I've finished Ark Bahamut already, but I'm gonna wait till i've finished Driger H before showing it off. I want to get the H series done with each post with stuff in it, lol. I'm also gonna be doing more beys with similar mode changes tied to interior mechanics (of which aB is one of them), so that'll be fun.

das all, folks
Alright, i'll accept that. Hoping to see another of your beautiful concepts soon!
How can I upload a photo? I have a concept for siege Xcalibur.
Red, make your own thread for your concepts, ok?
Hey @[TraniacJ] . Was there a symbol for Baldur in the middle of the layer? You did one for B2 way back, so I figured you'd be a good person to ask
(Aug. 20, 2017  10:07 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Hey @[TraniacJ] . Was there a symbol for Baldur in the middle of the layer? You did one for B2 way back, so I figured you'd be a good person to ask

There's no symbol on Baldur
(Aug. 20, 2017  10:07 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Hey @[TraniacJ] . Was there a symbol for Baldur in the middle of the layer? You did one for B2 way back, so I figured you'd be a good person to ask

Nope, I've scrutinized a bunch of pictures and I couldn't see anything.
Can you please make a concept for Shelter Regulus? Smile
Just replaced /the problem image/ with one that has a watermark so that it won't confuse fools that don't bother to fact-check.

I also went ahead and deleted the image from Imgur, so hopefully nobody finds it on Google Search or anything and nobody else will be daft enough to post what I predict as fact.
It's probably for the best. Thank you.
I've had these lying around for a while, and yesterday compelled me to get them out because honestly don't have many, if any, ideas for concepts right now. I do have ideas for individual parts or god abilities, but they're not enough to hold a full concept imo. Not to mention since I have school and work on the Beyblade Reviews, I think it's best to let the thread rest for a while. At least until inspiration strikes or a new system gets revealed, I think the thread will be dead for a while, haha.

But that's enough baggage, let's look at some renders. :p

Ark Bahamut .7M.Ju Concept

So... I kinda cheated on this one. The layer is actually a Drain Fafnir concept from my GODS Concepts, just with the Auto Change swapped out with internal mechanics similar to Screw Trident, a darker, more volcanic color pallete, and some more minor details. That said, I feel like it's still decent. I like to think the gimmick would make it likely for the claws to snap down on the layers it hits, haha.

Beat Phoenix .6R.Ut Concept

I had fun with this one. The layer it self is like the lovechild of Bump King, Galeon, and the Dark series, haha. I also included two parts from previous concepts, mostly to retcon the names they had, haha.

Shelter Regalus .3V.L Concept

Oh hey, another layer with interior mechanics. How neato. Literally all I wanted for the 3 disc was a chain motif (because i'm still bitter guardian kerbeus wasn't a booster and didn't have a 3 disc), so that's why it looks like an absolute mess, haha. One of the main reasons it's taken me so long to make a concept of this is because I had no idea how to design a letter for Regalus. But then when I looked at Leones for inspiration... I realized the Leone face had a perfect lowercase R shape in it, haha. So I basically used that as inspiration and went onwards. Fun stuff.

So, yeah. That's gonna be all for a while. Again. Probably for longer than last time I said this haha.

I'm also going to be watermarking this and any future concepts because I'm not going through that madness again. :p
These are amazing! Though I wouldn't expect less. I love the details for the sR layer and Beat Phoenix has a really cool gimmick for both the layer and driver. I like your 3 disk a lot, it looks really great, has a Knuckle disk detail feel to it. I think any odd number disks wishes it could look as good. The aB driver is cool too!
Watermark on point, I love sR's layer design! This is exactly what a Lion motif blade would look like
Great design on Shelter Regulus but you've spelt the name wrong.
Your designs are the best. I still don't get why Takara Tomy hasn't hired you yet.
Tbh, it feels as if you're actually correctly predicting what they make.
The new gimmicks are basically the ones you put out.
imagine if that was left spin omg
(Oct. 08, 2017  5:57 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: imagine if that was left spin omg

A trip to the hospital.
(Oct. 08, 2017  5:56 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

THIS is the COOLEST beyblade you did! It looks AWESOME!!!! the finger-ripper of the burst series