Tournament in [Norfolk, VA]

How many of you would be interested in attending a tournament in Norfolk Virginia? If we get enough people that want one, I can host one in late May or sometime in June.
It depends on the time if it's during the summer I'm in
I'm kinda interested. Just to be transparent, is this going to be an "all ages" event? Don't want to be the old man in th group. Bp
(May. 01, 2018  4:00 AM)Clfjmpr Wrote: I'm kinda interested. Just to be transparent, is this going to be an "all ages" event? Don't want to be the old man in th group. Bp

Yes all events are all ages
(May. 01, 2018  2:30 AM)beymaster35 Wrote: It depends on the time if it's during the summer I'm in

I've been talking to someone in the area and we're thinking about May 26. Though if it's successful, I'd probably make it monthly or every other month.

(May. 01, 2018  4:00 AM)Clfjmpr Wrote: I'm kinda interested. Just to be transparent, is this going to be an "all ages" event? Don't want to be the old man in th group. Bp

To be a ranked WBO event, it has to be all ages. Can't discriminate in any way. Although I do understand where you're coming from haha. We could have a separate tournament after all the kids go home if you wanted, but it'd wouldn't be a WBO tournament, just a bunch of adults playing beyblades for the hell of it.
I can speak with the other tornadoes!
(May. 02, 2018  12:13 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  2:30 AM)beymaster35 Wrote: It depends on the time if it's during the summer I'm in

I've been talking to someone in the area and we're thinking about May 26. Though if it's successful, I'd probably make it monthly or every other month.

To be a ranked WBO event, it has to be all ages. Can't discriminate in any way. Although I do understand where you're coming from haha. We could have a separate tournament after all the kids go home if you wanted, but it'd wouldn't be a WBO tournament, just a bunch of adults playing beyblades for the hell of it.

Thanks for being so nice. Besides beyblade, I play some card games and I feel "the eye" of others. It kinda stinks that someone that is older is automatically put in the creeper position when all he wants to do is just play a bloody game!
(May. 02, 2018  10:04 PM)Clfjmpr Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  12:13 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I've been talking to someone in the area and we're thinking about May 26. Though if it's successful, I'd probably make it monthly or every other month.

Thanks for being so nice. Besides beyblade, I play some card games and I feel "the eye" of others. It kinda stinks that someone that is older is automatically put in the creeper position when all he wants to do is just play a bloody game!

That's kind of strange for card games. I feel like most card games are generally dominated by adults in their 30's, so even if you were older it wouldn't be strange. But yeah, Beyblades are 2/3 kids for sure, but we older folk have our fair share of beybladers haha.
(Apr. 30, 2018  7:24 PM)AerialSnack Wrote: How many of you would be interested in attending a tournament in Norfolk Virginia? If we get enough people that want one, I can host one in late May or sometime in June.

What about December?
(Nov. 16, 2018  1:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  7:24 PM)AerialSnack Wrote: How many of you would be interested in attending a tournament in Norfolk Virginia? If we get enough people that want one, I can host one in late May or sometime in June.

What about December?

Was actually thinking about one in Norfolk, VB, or Richmond in December since there aren't going to be any that I can see in Virginia. I'd need to see if there's at least 3 other people interested first however.
(Nov. 17, 2018  11:45 PM)AerialSnack Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  1:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What about December?

Was actually thinking about one in Norfolk, VB, or Richmond in December since there aren't going to be any that I can see in Virginia. I'd need to see if there's at least 3 other people interested first however.

What is VB
Definitely interested. My son and I would love to come to a tournament.
I would love to be in this ternement ... But a when is it ???