King Games
1685 e.15th st
1:00pm on 03/25/2018
Hosted by
  Sniper
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
10 cash  or 5 with Passport*

5 entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[size=undefined]

SUBWAY FROM MANHATTAN

Take the B or Q train to Kings Highway station. Use the main (Kings Hwy) exit. You will be on Kings Highway, between East 15th and East 16th street. Make a left and walk to the corner, then make another left onto East 15th Street. We are the second building from the corner.

DRIVING IN:
For those driving from Long Island, Staten Island, or New Jersey, take Belt Parkway to the Coney Island Avenue exit. Drive down Coney Island Avenue to Avenue R and make a right. Then make a left onto East 15th Street. Our building is toward the end of the block on your right hand side. To get to Belt Parkway from New Jersey/Staten Island, cross the Verrazzano Bridge.

PARKING:
Kings Highway is a very popular shopping area, with parking always somewhat of an issue. There is a parking garage between East 13 and East 14th Streets, between Kings Hwy and Avenue R (1-2 minute walk from the store). Metered parking (1 hour limit) is available in front of the store and on Kings Hwy. If you are willing to walk 1-2 blocks, you should be able to find meter-free parking on 

THERE IS A MANDATORY $5 VENUE FEE
ALL PLAYERS MUST ARRIVE ON TIME: If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

This will be a burst format tournament! Please look over the current parts restrictions list to make sure all parts are legal.[/size]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

My parents agreed to take me to the tournament, I am so excited to play and meet new people.
Is anybody going to be selling parts? I'd like to pick up some new tips and layers
i will destroy you with surge xcailus and cognite c3
Is drain fafnir an illegal bey? Im not to sure
(Mar. 18, 2018  2:33 PM)MoonRaider Wrote: Is drain fafnir an illegal bey? Im not to sure

No, you can use it in tournaments.
What time is is starting

(Mar. 18, 2018  1:24 PM)MiguelG Wrote: i will destroy you with surge xcailus and cognite c3

The hasbro maximus garuda can beat both of those beys.
(Mar. 17, 2018  9:03 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Is anybody going to be selling parts? I'd like to pick up some new tips and layers

ill be bringing everything i own from the burst series with my in my bag, and i have hasbro beys that i am willing to sell or trade basically every single piece of hasbro that i own. its mostly dual layer stuff if anyones interested. and ill also be trying to trade or sell a few of my Takara Tomy Layers here if someone has a good offer there. But yeah, ill for sure have hasbro parts to sell and trade if you want
are swich strick beyblades allowed

are swich strike beyblades allowed

(Mar. 19, 2018  1:28 AM)you got burste Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  1:28 AM)you got bursted Wrote: are swich strick beyblades allowed

(Mar. 19, 2018  1:28 AM)you got burste Wrote:

yes all hasbro and takara tomy beys are allowed
Hi! Do I need to sign my 6 year old son up beforehand or can we register when we're there? Thanks!
Grin I would sign up in advance, just in case! Grin

Also, when would you guys say is the next LA (Los Angeles) tournament? GrinThanks!
(Mar. 19, 2018  3:05 PM)cagansh Wrote: Hi! Do I need to sign my 6 year old son up beforehand or can we register when we're there? Thanks!

you need to register him on here at the latest, a day before the tournament. so have him signed up by saturday this weekend
Will anyone be selling destroy or atomic driver? And if so i will be willing to trade a nothing or trans driver for atomic but i would most likely buy them.
Hello once the competition starts at 12:30 pm how long will this event take? Were driving 3 hours from Massachusetts. Thx Smile

I would like to sign up both of my boys 13 and 9, how can I do that. Thx Smile
(Mar. 19, 2018  10:45 PM)hamm Wrote: Hello once the competition starts at 12:30 pm how long will this event take? Were driving 3 hours from Massachusetts. Thx Smile

I would like to sign up both of my boys 13 and 9, how can I do that. Thx Smile

thats cool man, im gunna be taking a bus from boston to nyc on sunday morning to go as well! and one of them can use the account youve already made to click join tournament at the top of this page, and for your other son to be able to join to make him a separate account and then have him join this tournament also and then theyll both be signed up
sorry to be an idiot, but I don't see the link to sign up. Thx!
(Mar. 20, 2018  5:07 PM)cagansh Wrote: sorry to be an idiot, but I don't see the link to sign up. Thx!

There is a button "Join Tournament" at the top of the page
(Mar. 20, 2018  7:40 PM)Bey Basher Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  5:07 PM)cagansh Wrote: sorry to be an idiot, but I don't see the link to sign up. Thx!

There is a button "Join Tournament" at the top of the page

OK, I did that but then what? I don't see any time or info or anything. Does that mean I'm signed up? And then just show up at the beginning of the tournament to find out when my turn is? Sorry, i'm new to this Smile
(Mar. 20, 2018  9:04 PM)cagansh Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  7:40 PM)Bey Basher Wrote: There is a button "Join Tournament" at the top of the page

OK, I did that but then what? I don't see any time or info or anything. Does that mean I'm signed up? And then just show up at the beginning of the tournament to find out when my turn is? Sorry, i'm new to this Smile

yeah clicking that button is all you need to do before showing up at 1685 e. 15th st, Brooklyn, New York at around 12:00, this Sunday. the organizers will put your username into a bracket system and thats why its required to sign up here on this thread before the day of the event

and its also a 10$ fee for the tournament (5$ for the wbo & 5$ to King's Games for hosting this in their store)
(Mar. 20, 2018  9:32 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  9:04 PM)cagansh Wrote: OK, I did that but then what? I don't see any time or info or anything. Does that mean I'm signed up? And then just show up at the beginning of the tournament to find out when my turn is? Sorry, i'm new to this Smile

yeah clicking that button is all you need to do before showing up at 1685 e. 15th st, Brooklyn, New York at around 12:00, this Sunday. the organizers will put your username into a bracket system and thats why its required to sign up here on this thread before the day of the event

and its also a 10$ fee for the tournament (5$ for the wbo & 5$ to King's Games for hosting this in their store)

ah, ok, thanks! Do I pay when I get there? And if this for my son, looks like I should just create a profile for him, right? Thx!!
Is any one going to have super Z.
(Mar. 20, 2018  11:32 PM)cagansh Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  9:32 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: yeah clicking that button is all you need to do before showing up at 1685 e. 15th st, Brooklyn, New York at around 12:00, this Sunday. the organizers will put your username into a bracket system and thats why its required to sign up here on this thread before the day of the event

ah, ok, thanks! Do I pay when I get there? And if this for my son, looks like I should just create a profile for him, right? Thx!!
well your son can compete under your account (unless you want to use your account for yourself to play) just think of it as you both sharing the profile, but he's the one who'll utilize it (since it sounds like he's not old enough to be on the internet unsupervised?)

and yeah, you pay upon entry

(Mar. 20, 2018  11:52 PM)Vincen Wrote: Is any one going to have super Z.

probably not, mine are currently on the way but im not sure if theyll be here by saturday. BUT , just in case my cho Z beys come in, be prepared to get crushed by eF everyone lol. and im pretty sure cho Z beys in tournaments is implemented on march 24, so if someone does happen to get one in in time for this tournament yes theyll be legal