Tournament In Rwanda

hey guys not yet an organiser but was wondering how many of you would like to enter this tournament could i please have some confirmed interest as there will be great Beyblade related prizes more to come soon but currently looking at April - May 2020 it will be a Takara tomy and Hasbro burst tournament with a cap of roughly 16 entries
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:27 PM)Okster Wrote: hey guys not yet an organiser but was wondering how many of you would like to enter this tournament could i please have some confirmed interest as there will be great Beyblade related prizes more to come soon but currently looking at April - May 2020 it will be a Takara tomy and Hasbro burst tournament with a cap of roughly 16 entries

You must be an Organizer to make a tournament and advertise it
(Feb. 25, 2020  5:38 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:27 PM)Okster Wrote: hey guys not yet an organiser but was wondering how many of you would like to enter this tournament could i please have some confirmed interest as there will be great Beyblade related prizes more to come soon but currently looking at April - May 2020 it will be a Takara tomy and Hasbro burst tournament with a cap of roughly 16 entries

You must be an Organizer to make a tournament and advertise it

no because i need confirmed interest before I can become an orgainiser
(Feb. 25, 2020  6:24 AM)Okster Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  5:38 AM)Orpheus Wrote: You must be an Organizer to make a tournament and advertise it

no because i need confirmed interest before I can become an orgainiser

You can only become organiser by reaching 50 posts(don’t spam again Okster aka Ocky122) and you must complete a test before you become an organiser.
(Feb. 25, 2020  6:26 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  6:24 AM)Okster Wrote: no because i need confirmed interest before I can become an orgainiser

You can only become organiser by reaching 50 posts(don’t spam again Okster aka Ocky122) and you must complete a test before you become an organiser.

yes but part of the quiz is proving 4 people have confirmed interest
(Feb. 25, 2020  6:31 AM)Okster Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  6:26 AM)Orpheus Wrote: You can only become organiser by reaching 50 posts(don’t spam again Okster aka Ocky122) and you must complete a test before you become an organiser.

yes but part of the quiz is proving 4 people have confirmed interest

Sorry about that, I got it mixed up with another rule about not advertising non wbo tournaments. But you still need 50 posts to take the test. Additionally, organizers must be at least 13 years of age and have access to a PayPal account to submit tournament fees. If you don’t have PayPal, ask us how we can help.
please pm/respond me if you have any questions or are interested
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:44 AM)Okster Wrote: please pm/respond me if you have any questions or are interested

wrong forum to do this at and you have already made a thread for this.
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:46 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:44 AM)Okster Wrote: please pm/respond me if you have any questions or are interested

wrong forum to do this at and you have already made a thread for this.

i'm just trying to gain interest and seeing as so many people are online i thought i should post this while every one's online
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:48 AM)Okster Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:46 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: wrong forum to do this at and you have already made a thread for this.

i'm just trying to gain interest and seeing as so many people are online i thought i should post this while every one's online

That is why you need to do it in the thread you've already made or see if there is another Africa thread that has members. And the Beyblade General forum is the wrong place to do a thread like this IF you haven't made one already which you already have. I do suggest you read the rules before making another mistake especially since you're wanting to become an organizer extremely early.
I love beyblade but no one i know plays so I need to start a tournament
Please stop,this is considered spamming . You have posted many times in a role.
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:03 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Please stop,this is considered spamming . You have posted many times in a role.

in a role??
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:59 AM)Okster Wrote: I love beyblade but no one i know plays so I need to start a tournament

Well according to the rules you have to ask in the right forum which you already have so this thread isn't really needed. I'll help you and give you some advice.

Organizer Stuff
- You need to be at least 13 years old or older
- You need to have made at least 50 quality posts on the WBO (try finding threads with topics you like and starting a conversation, that way you’re using less threads to get your post count up and it doesn’t look like you’re spamming)
- You need a possible date in mind that you plan on hosting your tournament
- You need to be looking at a potential place to host your tournament, whether it be a park or a spacious store, like a card gaming store
- You need tournament legal stadiums for the format you plan on hosting
- You need at least 4 people interested in attending tournaments of yours (3 if you plan on participating too). To see if there’s interest in the area you want to host in, go here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities. If there’s already an interest thread, post in there that you want to become an Organizer and you want to know if folks would be interested in attending tournaments in your area. If not, make a new tournament interest thread (make sure it’s in the right section) for your area explaining that you want to become an Organizer and you want to know if folks would be interested in attending tournaments in your area.
- You need to familiarize yourself with WBO rules, which can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B8qeYLQh_JqIRXJmaXJtUXJ1SmM.
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:04 AM)Okster Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:03 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Please stop,this is considered spamming . You have posted many times in a role.

in a role??

Sorry I meant row. Please stop over posting, I dont want to deal with u the 2nd time.
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:06 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:04 AM)Okster Wrote: in a role??

Sorry I meant row. Please stop over posting, I dont want to deal with u the 2nd time.

but are you interested in competing?

(Feb. 26, 2020  8:05 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:59 AM)Okster Wrote: I love beyblade but no one i know plays so I need to start a tournament

Well according to the rules you have to ask in the right forum which you already have so this thread isn't really needed. I'll help you and give you some advice.

Organizer Stuff
- You need to have made at least 50 quality posts on the WBO (try finding threads with topics you like and starting a conversation, that way you’re using less threads to get your post count up and it doesn’t look like you’re spamming)
- You need to be looking at a potential place to host your tournament, whether it be a park or a spacious store, like a card gaming store
- You need at least 4 people interested in attending tournaments of yours (3 if you plan on participating too). To see if there’s interest in the area you want to host in, go here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities. If there’s already an interest thread, post in there that you want to become an Organizer and you want to know if folks would be interested in attending tournaments in your area. If not, make a new tournament interest thread (make sure it’s in the right section) for your area explaining that you want to become an Organizer and you want to know if folks would be interested in attending tournaments in your area.

ok but are you interested in competing?
(Feb. 26, 2020  2:33 PM)Okster Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:06 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Sorry I meant row. Please stop over posting, I dont want to deal with u the 2nd time.

(Feb. 26, 2020  8:05 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Well according to the rules you have to ask in the right forum which you already have so this thread isn't really needed. I'll help you and give you some advice.

Organizer Stuff

bruh
Did you even read his respond?
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:09 PM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  2:33 PM)Okster Wrote: but are you interested in competing?

bruh
Did you even read his respond?

Yeah I'm not surprised if he didn't
(Feb. 26, 2020  2:33 PM)Okster Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:06 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Sorry I meant row. Please stop over posting, I dont want to deal with u the 2nd time.

(Feb. 26, 2020  8:05 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Well according to the rules you have to ask in the right forum which you already have so this thread isn't really needed. I'll help you and give you some advice.

Organizer Stuff

You already made a thread for this. Please stop over posting. Also hell no I ain’t joining.

Also remember when you said “i had many friends and you dont”.
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:28 PM)Orpheus Wrote: Also hell no I ain’t joining.

Also remember when you said “i had many friends and you dont”.

I know you're upset with his behavior, but don't go out of your way to antagonize him like this. You're only making it worse with remarks like these, and it's making you look like quite a jerk (and I'm not talking the disk).

As I said earlier, if you think there's a problem with a post or thread report it to the staff team. Even if its not immediate, the staff team will deal with it if they think it needs to be dealt with. Far better to report and ignore it than stir up more trouble.

Feels like you learned nothing from my big ol' post from earlier, smh.
Okster I merged your two threads on this together. In the future, do not make redundant threads.

These people you're all talking to? Most of them are in North America. Some in England. Maybe a few in Hong Kong or mainland China, who knows. My point is, don't ask if they're going to the tournament. Unless they said they are, they aren't. Most of us can't really travel that far for a tournament. And it's quite far for many of us! Smile

You've made a thread asking for bladers in Rwanda to express interest in a tournament. Now wait patiently and see if they ever show up. Don't spam, don't bump. Just wait.
Please stop spamming okster