21.74%
Ù¥ (5)
4.35%
Ù¦ (6)
17.39%
Ù§ (7)
4.35%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
(Mar. 02, 2013  9:22 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: But you'll never know what I decided in the end >:)

uwaeasdgdadahagadahh...

(I can see what you voted for)

But in all seriousness, 4 was creatively done. Great use of the phrase ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
My Star Trek fandom has taken over my body and I voted for number 4. It's mah favourite.
I'm going for the Pony one since I'm a Brony. The other ones were great, but I have to go with the Pony. (My Little Pony FTW!)
Votes are coming along nicely, everyone did great d=(´▽`)=b

Only a couple days left to vote!
You need to make more contests like this!
(Mar. 06, 2013  10:59 PM)Leone19 Wrote: You need to make more contests like this!

I was thinking the same thing! This being the first time, the entries were awesome. Now that people know what sort of things they could do for the next time, the entries are bound to be crazier and awesomer ಥ‿ಥ

So yes, stay tuned possibly for a similar contest Wink
I'm posting to remind people that there's only two days left to vote if you want to vote, and to bring more attention to this awesome contest (since it sadly has disappeared to the second page).
Ah, we're in need of a tie breaker !!
May I offer some criticisms? I know this isn't like an art contest or something, but I still have some things to say for each entry.

Entry 1 - While it is a bit... humorous, I think it might be a little over the top. You don't need to add a million things to make something creative. Steps 1 and 5 would have been enough, and you wouldn't lose any creativity points, at least not in my department. Remember, less is more! Tongue_out_wink But it seems to be working for you, so who am I to say anything?

Entry 2 - It's creative, but also really only appeals to a bit of a limited audience.

Entry 3 - Well... it's simple. Maybe a little too simple.

Entry 4 - Same problem as 2, it's a limited audience. But, I am a part of that audience, sooo... haha Tongue_out

Entry 5 - It's a little bit... random? Yeah, I think it would've been fine with only the helicopter hat Smile

Entry 6 - Veeeeeeeeery practical. Practicality and creativity can often go hand in hand, though, my friend Wink

Entry 7 - Simple AND creative. It's a perfect balance. The little tidbit ("this can't be good for my health") was also a nice plus. I think the problem might have been in execution, though.

But yep, that's all I have to say. I think maybe I'll participate in the next one, though! Grin
Winner Announcement (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Tied For First Place:
Entry 1: TriSix (6 votes)
Entry 2: PwnagePotato (6 votes)

Well Done d=(´▽`)=b

Second Place:
Entry 4: Insomniac (5 votes)

Well Done d=(´▽`)=b

Third Place:
Entry 6: Kaizer-V (4 votes)

Well Done (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Tied For Fourth Place:
Entry 5: Leone19 (1 vote)
Entry 7: Mr.N (1 vote)

Well Done (⌒▽⌒)☆

Fifth Place:
Entry 3: Shirayuki (0 votes)

Well Done (⌒▽⌒)☆

Sooooooooo ... look forward to the next competition everyone!

Maybe (◕‿◕✿)
Congratulations to all the participants! I enjoyed all of them! Smile
Ah third place. Good, hah. Congratulations to TriSix and PwnagePotato for placing the first. And to Insomniac for placing the second. Great works and ideas. (:

Nice ~!
Woohoo! TriSix with six! (/^_^)/ (how dare you all me my old username (\-_-)\

This was fun! I'm hoping to see other things similar to this! But not exactly the same ;)
Yayy Grin

Send me 10000 dollars nao ples Grin
Kaizer's was Awesome, hah.

Gotta love choppers!

Good job everyone~
(Mar. 13, 2013  8:22 PM)Tri Wrote: Woohoo! TriSix with six! (/Joyful_3)/ (how dare you all me my old username (\Tired)\

Usually, the person's username when I first meet them is the username that sticks Tongue_out

PwnagePotato: Yee sure buddy xD
Congrats to the winners!