59.09%
Cool
31.82%
Decent I guess.....
9.09%
Down right horrible @Unhappy
0%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
@kyler_thebest lol, I just thought of 9,000 cause I saw the RPMs on a BBG vid, do u want a character?
I love it! I'll do a request later when I have time. Keep this awesome work up!
Thanks Grin

The OP now is updated with chapter 5!
Its Funny That I'm an 5'4 body guard Atill its really Idealistic. I like it can't. Wait to see chapter. 6
OP updated with chapter 6, I'm really sorry about the length Unhappy.
Sorry for the double post, but chapter 7 Is in the OP Smile
The Suspense is killing me What will happen to. Ace! Dang suspense
(Dec. 02, 2013  6:18 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: The Suspense is killing me What will happen to. Ace! Dang suspense

Will ace die or will he live?!?!?!?!, who knows It is a mystery ??? just gotta wait and see Smile
Can i join i wanna be Omega,personality Mysterious,nice,but he also loves to see the hope burn out of his opponents eyes xD,good or evil? nobody knows,bey:Girago dragoon SA165ewd or if its not zero-g Diablo kerbecs w145 EWD
Ok sure.

Chapter 8 is in the OP!!!
Chapter 9 is in the OP!!! I will have chapter 10 up today hopefully

EDIT: I hope people still want to read this Smile
I like the new Chapter Its pretty good can't wait for chapter 10
Thanks xkai_dranzerx Smile

Ok the final chapter is up, but I'm planning on doing multiple stories with the same characters Smile in this thread Smile

P.S. character requests are welcome Smile
Lol That was. Amazing Lol ace Came. Out Of nowhere I was very Surprised my self . X)
Can u bring my character in the story plz?
Name: Jake Hagane
Bey: Bandit Ifrit ED145UB (Ultimate ball)
Appearance: Medium black hair with grey jacket. Black gloves and wears a belt similar to Gingka's, and wears blue jeans with black boots.
Personality: Very strong and is very short tempered. Very serious while in battle, and hates to be betrayed.
Backstory: Gingka Hagane's son. Was abandoned as Gingka went on a training journey.
Original story: Blurred Light
For any extra info on Jake see my story Blurred Light [Beyblade Story]
Could u use a real performance tip? What about TB?
Sure. UB is just a wider B variant, but ok.

I could use a WB or FB. UB is a combo of WB and FB.
So which one do you want? B, WB, FB, TB etc.
Name: Tyoka
Bey: Dark Night Horuseus(Vulcan horuseus 145 D in all black)
Info: Hyoma's son. Hyoma was captured by the DNA and Tyoka had to make money. So Tyoka became a Blader For Hire. Ginka reminded Tyoka what it means to be a blader.
Appearance: Blue shirt(with popped collar) and light blue stripe down the middle. Jeans With chains outlining the pockets. Vans, Brown hair(bangs over one eye) When the battle gets heated his hair turns black and stands up.
OTHER: Has a curse laid upon him(ill tell you the story for the book if u want) and battles can be dangerous. If Tyoka goes to far he and his bey are engulfed in black flames, and a dark power controls them.
There
woah! Epic chapters 6-10! lol I had stopped on chapter 5 and i was able catch up!Smile This story is amazing!Grin
Thanks! Ill try to start the other story as soon as I can Smile
(Dec. 06, 2013  1:59 AM)MinecraftAdict Wrote: Name: Tyoka
Bey: Dark Night Horuseus(Vulcan horuseus 145 D in all black)
Info: Hyoma's son. Hyoma was captured by the DNA and Tyoka had to make money. So Tyoka became a Blader For Hire. Ginka reminded Tyoka what it means to be a blader.
Appearance: Blue shirt(with popped collar) and light blue stripe down the middle. Jeans With chains outlining the pockets. Vans, Brown hair(bangs over one eye) When the battle gets heated his hair turns black and stands up.
OTHER: Has a curse laid upon him(ill tell you the story for the book if u want) and battles can be dangerous. If Tyoka goes to far he and his bey are engulfed in black flames, and a dark power controls them.
There

This request was on my story, correct?
DRAGON KING, you should accept this one, Tyoka is a good character to work with.
Yep, I'm gonna have the next chapter up by possibly today Joyful_3