Mar

Total αeclipse of the Heart

Austin, Texas
Tournament Results
Dragon's Lair Comics & Fantasy
2438 West Anderson Lane
  Suite B1. We have a table set up inside the shop.
12:10PM on 03/31/2018
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Confirmed attendees:
  • TrainiacJ
  • CookieLonginus
  • steelblader5
  • grunge_dude555
you can take my pun names when you pry my pun names from my cold dead hands

If you want to see more tournaments in Austin, voice that desire in this thread!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-austin-...ight=texas

Please be sure to arrive ON TIME for this tournament. We will begin Registration at 12PM and start the tournament shortly thereafter. If you think you're going to be a little bit late, let me know and we may be able to work something out. Thank you!

If you can make it, please hit the blue JOIN TOURNAMENT button at the top of this page! See you all there!

No Bey? No Prob!
Don't have any Beyblades from this new series? No problem! We would be happy to lend a Beyblade and launcher to you to use for the duration of the event!

Please be aware of your belongings: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hello all!

My little brother (9 years old) is very much into Beyblades and found out about this tournament. I am a little clueless to Beyblades but he can spit off all of the specs and names of Bey’s. Anywho, is this a tournament that a nine-year old could attend? He’s never attended one so I wanted to reach out to see if it was possible for him and if you could provide any necessary information. He has plenty of Beyblades and rippers, etc.

Thank you,
Desiree
(Mar. 27, 2018  5:07 PM)Desiree Wrote: Hello all!

My little brother (9 years old) is very much into Beyblades and found out about this tournament. I am a little clueless to Beyblades but he can spit off all of the specs and names of Bey’s. Anywho, is this a tournament that a nine-year old could attend? He’s never attended one so I wanted to reach out to see if it was possible for him and if you could provide any necessary information. He has plenty of Beyblades and rippers, etc.

Thank you,
Desiree

WBO tournaments are for all ages! Come out and have some fun!
Be aware that this tournament is Burst Beyblades only.
Hey...Where do I register and pay for my ticket?I am new to beyblade tournaments so,sorry about that!

Please write back,
AADITURBO700

Hey...Where do I register and pay for my ticket? Also, is left spin leagal?

Thanks,
AADITURBO700

Hey...Can I use the same bey over and over again?

Please write back,
AADITURBO700
(Mar. 27, 2018  7:19 PM)AADITURBO700 Wrote: Hey...Where do I register and pay for my ticket?I am new to beyblade tournaments so,sorry about that!

Please write back,
AADITURBO700

Hey...Where do I register and pay for my ticket? Also, is left spin leagal?

Thanks,
AADITURBO700

Hey...Can I use the same bey over and over again?

Please write back,
AADITURBO700

You register and pay any fees at the event itself, pretty much all beys are legal unless it's counterfieted or modded in a way that was unintended (ie, pieces of parts intentionally worn down, broken or removed). You can use one bey over and over if you wish to.

Hope this helps!
Thanks! Helps a lot!

Hey...Can I use a fancy launch?

Please write back,
AADITURBO700
How many stadiums will there be?
This is my first time as well and i just wanted to say i might be a little late and um i need a good launcher for my xclaibur
JUST to be sure if not lunar then maybe valtryek launcher or KNOW WHAT a normal good launcher for all beys please

also this is my first time
Will there be awards? 

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME
Hey so me and SYTHEfireWOLF, my little bro, have a 50/50% chance of going.
If you could, can you host another one in April or May?
Thx man
good job to all bladers and may te best blader win
I will go tomorrow!! This is my first time!! So exciting!!
Hey guys! Just a reminder that if you want to play in the tournament you need to make it there between 12:00am and 12:35 if you want to play in the main tournament, as that is the registration period. Anyone is free to spectate and play in the Free Play area, though!

As for prizes, we have 3 of the new Hasbro Burst Evolution standard Starters (A2, P2, and M2) for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place to chose from, as well as an Apex Attack Pack for a special raffle for those who didn't place that high.

If you have any more questions, you can ask them at the event itself. See y'all then!
We hit a snag on our way to the event, so we may end up starting a bit late. Our registation start time is tentativly shifted to 12:25, and the tournament start time is now 12:55.

Alright, we jumped the gun a bit, haha. We're approaching Dragon's Lair now, so we should be able to start registration around 12:10, and start the tournament at 12:40.

As you were, haha.
Can we use Galaxy Zeus tt God beyblade?
I want to thank everyone for making my first tournament one of the most exciting days of my life! I cannot believe I'm about to say this, but I WON FIRST PLACE! I want to especially thank the judges! They were very helpful and supportive and I can't wait to see you guys again! My family and I are still on cloud nine. Now, I REALLY can't wait for the next tournament ? Congratulations to everyone who came out to play...you all were awesome.
(Mar. 31, 2018  11:38 PM)Twin Destroyer Wrote: I want to thank everyone for making my first tournament one of the most exciting days of my life! I cannot believe I'm about to say this, but I WON FIRST PLACE! I want to especially thank the judges! They were very helpful and supportive and I can't wait to see you guys again! My family and I are still on cloud nine. Now, I REALLY can't wait for the next tournament  ? Congratulations to everyone who came out to play...you all were awesome.
 congrats!!!

what were your winning combos?
I proved myself at my first tournament. It's not first place but I'm proud that I was a runner up. I can't wait to attend more tournaments in the future
Thank you to all who made it out to Dragon's Lair today! It was a bit hectic at the start, since we had 47 players total, but by the end the tournament had gone pretty smoothly. I'd say more but I'm insanely tired after today, haha.

1st Place - @[Twin Destroyer]
2nd Place - @[Thunder Blur]
3rd Place - @[N@te]

I'll post winning combinations and whatnot as I continue to process stuff. 

Probably no tournament report this time around since there was not much high-level strategizing going on apart from one or two players. (There was only two people who came to the event with any of the new ChoZ beys, which was surprising considering how hyped up they were...) Not to mention my phone's camera decided out of the blue to not work that day, so it would be a visually bland thread, haha.

If y'all would like to make my life easier, please direct all "when is the next tournament" questions and other questions in that vein to the Austin, Texas tournaments thread and not here. It makes discussion on the website run smoother by putting discussion on the actual region thread and not an old tournament thread. Thanks!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-austin-...ight=texas
Can you pls do another tournament in Austin it is the only place my parents will let me go to for a tournament
(Apr. 01, 2018  2:41 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Probably no tournament report this time around since there was not much high-level strategizing going on apart from one or two players. (There was only two people who came to the event with any of the new ChoZ beys, which was surprising considering how hyped up they were...) 

since you are reluctant to write a report due to a what you described as a lack of enough high-level strategizing, could you please describe what amount of high-level strategizing would be worthy of a report for you?

also could you please describe what high-level strategizing exactly means to you?

it’s certainly your choice to write a report or not, i’m just curious.
Hey! Just a reminder to everyone that attended that if you didn't have a WBO account at the time of the event, we've set up accounts for you now. If you didn't have an account, just email me and we can get you set up!
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:58 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Hey! Just a reminder to everyone that attended that if you didn't have a WBO account at the time of the event, we've set up accounts for you now. If you didn't have an account, just email me and we can get you set up!

When will update the rankings? I'm just curious.