[Toronto, Ontario] October 30th, 2011 - Things That Go Bumpking in the Night Again!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Boo! Beware, Toronto bladers! Come this October, a terrible force shall rise and threaten the land! The only way to beat it is to raise our collective Beyspirit and scare it off before it scares us! Come to this fall tournament and help us win the battle... unless you're afraid of Things That Go Bumpking in the Night... Again!

Location: This tournament will be held at High Park. It's located just a short walk from High Park station.
Date: Sunday, October 30th, 2011.
Time: The tournament will start at 12:00 P.M. (noon) but you should get there at 11:30am.
Cost: It will cost $5 to enter just this tournament, or you can purchase a Blader Passport for $10 to have access to tournaments for the whole year.
Format: Standard Format

Attendees:
Daegor42
Kei
FlameDragon25
majinshadow11
JesseObre
Pockyx3
PHANTOM ORIONE
djnour
Bey-Bro
zodiac king
smart_ismailo
Mp3guy3
shadowpuma1999
Velentian
1234beyblade
prounited
sonic19983

Possible Attendees:
arsh1
Vantubeular
Cookies^^
AsianInvasion00
BrawlLawl
Del
sasuke41915
-JellyLover-
HaloBlader
JR_Tiger
burnleone100
Potterbosh7
ZeoFlameByxis
gurugulu
Minion
killerguy
capricorn7

Other information: This might seem obvious, but if you wish to participate, it would be best if you bring your own Beyblades. There will be no blades provided for you to borrow.
If it is sunny, make sure to bring adequete protection, and cool water. If it is chilly, bring a sweater or some form of insulator to keep yourself warm. We will be outside for a while.
If you have access to a stadium, please bring it. Even if it's not competitively viable, we can still use it for free play.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'm in Smile
sign me up! and put del, davidblader2004, andreblader, as possible
Ugh.... Put me on possible cuz' my weekend school ends at 12:00PM and its quite a distance from High Park. I'll try to be there but I might be somewhat late. Joyful_3
I'm there.
(Oct. 16, 2011  11:55 AM)JesseObre Wrote: sign me up! and put del, davidblader2004, andreblader, as possible

I'd prefer if they posted in the thread themselves so if they do enter and change their names, at least we have a record of it.
(Oct. 16, 2011  7:31 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  11:55 AM)JesseObre Wrote: sign me up! and put del, davidblader2004, andreblader, as possible

I'd prefer if they posted in the thread themselves so if they do enter and change their names, at least we have a record of it.

yah sure but they can't change there names they say
i Might Come
Whoa, when did I sign up? Tongue_out_wink
I'll be a possible attendee.
Put me on as a mabye
Possible please!

Also, will we get a facebooster for dressing up again?
possible thanks =D
does anyone know the weather for sunday?
(Oct. 18, 2011  9:09 PM)Velencius Wrote: does anyone know the weather for sunday?

For that Sunday ? You can almost never trust weather forecast more than three days in advance. Although, if the weather in Ontario is similar to Québec, there are high probabilities of rain.
(Oct. 18, 2011  9:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  9:09 PM)Velencius Wrote: does anyone know the weather for sunday?

For that Sunday ? You can almost never trust weather forecast more than three days in advance. Although, if the weather in Ontario is similar to Québec, there are high probabilities of rain.

Thanks. I might need a jacket
p.s. i changed my name
Just wondering but, will we get a facebooster for dressing up again? I might go as Gingka!
I will be there,
and also i will be selling
BB-010 Attack Stadium ..........................................................$37.50
BB-080 Gravity Perseus AD145WD With L+R String Launcher ....$25.00
BB-099 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS ...............................................$22.50
BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD ............................................$22.50
BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS .............................................$22.50
More details in my shop, in the sig below Smile
I'm in, can't wait to see my friends!
P.S I might be a little late.
PAGE 2 IS MINE!
And I'm on possible
Put me up as a possible attendee!
Put me down as a possible attendee as I live in Cambridge wich is about 2 hours from there. sure hope I can make it! LET IT RIP!! (or if you prefer, GO SHOOT!!)
Cant wait to try out some new combos... well see ya there ;3 P.S add meh to attendess
(Oct. 20, 2011  4:28 AM)capricorn7 Wrote: Cant wait to try out some new combos... well see ya there ;3 P.S add meh to attendess

please try not to be so late this time, it messes up the organizers for the blocks