[Toronto, Ontario November 2nd, 2014] BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT

on
Hosted by
  LMAO
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Sunday, November 2nd, 1PM
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Standard Format

This tournament will be free for all new bladers that come out, I will pay the $5 entry fee for any new blader that comes out to this event, so bring all of your friends! (Just not too many :p )

Yes, this tournament is called "BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT". (It can be changed if it's against the rules or something) So get your Beyblade gear out, and be ready to battle! We're hoping to see a lot of Toronto bladers out there on November 2nd! Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport for $10 if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 (per tournament) if you plan attending these events.

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. In case you guys haven't been to our regular tournaments, here are some visual directions.

Directions: (Click to View)

Format: Standard format, probably Block Round Robin.

Tournament Time: Free play and registration will start at 12, and the actual tournament will start at 1 PM.

Prizes: Will be determined at the tournament Wink

Side Note: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread.

We're keeping Toronto's bey-spirit alive, your support thus far is appreciated! Let's keep this up guys! If you wish to attend please post below, I'll start gathering an attendance list.

Confirmed:

-Midnight
-Kei
-The Sponge
-LMAO
-pyrus10000
-1234beyblade
-Suntailhawk
-JesseObre
-OldSchool
-JamieBerardi
-Dezyr

Possible:

-Classik
-hb42
-bladerkid2414
-Kijiji person
-OldSchool's cousin

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Sorry guys, i won't be attending this one, i'll try to come to the next oneSmile
Is anybody selling a string launcher or has a second one they can spare for this tournament? Hope I can come and battle all of you!
(Oct. 24, 2014  10:22 PM)hb42 Wrote: Is anybody selling a string launcher or has a second one they can spare for this tournament?

Yeah, you can definitely use mine, as long as I'm not in battle. Smile
(Oct. 24, 2014  10:25 PM)Shido Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  10:22 PM)hb42 Wrote: Is anybody selling a string launcher or has a second one they can spare for this tournament?

Yeah, you can definitely use mine, as long as I'm not in battle. Smile
Don't you have like three of them? XD
I'm confirmed now, hope to see you all there!
(Oct. 26, 2014  9:02 PM)Dezyr Wrote: I'm confirmed now, hope to see you all there!

Great! Your name has been added to the list!
Some small stuffs came in the mail. So selling these as follows:

*BB -109 RANDOM BOOSTER VOL.7* all brand new still sealed in package with stickers and tool = )
Beat Lynx TH170WD OldSchoolâ„¢
$? Vulcan metal wheel only
$4 Vulcan Herculeo 130DS
$5 Hell Horuseus 85RS Dezyr
$5 Tornado Horuseus 130RSF Shido
$4 Hell Herculeo 100XF
$? Gravity Perseus BD145XF minus BD145
$4 Gravity Perseus 85DS

*BB-123 RANDOM BOOSTER VOL.9* all brand new still sealed in package with stickers and tool = )
Firefuse Darkhelm AD145SWD OldSchoolâ„¢
$4 Hades Beelzeb 125XF Dezyr
$4 Cloud Lyra 85SF
$4 Cloud Gemios T125SF
$4 Midnight Scorpio 125JB
$4 Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF hb42
$6 Meteo L-Drago Rush 85LF
$6 Meteo L-Drago Assault LW105JB

Bought a few Phantom Orion and Big Bang Pegasus parts sets as well.

TRACKS
$3 4x 230
$4 4x CH120 LMAO(1) Dezyr(1)
$2 5x 85 Dezyr(1)
$1 5x 100
$1 5x 105
$1 5x 130

TIPS
$2 4x WD
$1 5x XF
$? 5x SF
$4 4x RSF Shido(2) LMAO(1)
$4 4x RS
$3 5x RF

STADIUMS
$40 2x BB10 Attack Stadiums Clear *expect to pay $45 if customs charges me import & duty fees, should arrive Thursday
*found some Taiwan BB10 clear. Working out shipping price with seller. update soon.

Other stuffs
$3 6x RF Shido(4) 1234beyblade(2)
$4 2x RDF 1234beyblade(2)
$8 Pirate Orochi 145D brand new in box Hasbro

Stuffs I am looking for
A-113 Roller Support
Dragoon zero g wheel
BB-79 Metal Assist
BB-101 Grip Extension
NEW cf tip
NEW gf tip (giga flat)

I am selling these to WBO Toronto members for exact cost if not less, after US conversion. Figured with people asking to replace worn parts all the time at tourneys, and most don't want to / can't afford to buy a complete set on eBay. So I've made it easier by selling bits and pieces ^ _ ^
old school, could you reserve a bb-10 for me, only if i go to the next beyblade ternament in toronto? because i really need one bad! mine's in horrible shape! if you want, i might pay 50 for itWink
(Oct. 28, 2014  12:58 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: old school, could you reserve a bb-10 for me, only if i go to the next beyblade ternament in toronto? because i really need one bad! mine's in horrible shape! if you want, i might pay 50 for itWink

I can't hold BB10's beyond whatever tourneys I'll bring them for, to make it fair for everyone. I'm sure I'll have one for you the next time we see you though. They are slowly trickling in haha.
Selling the Rev-up Launcher I won at the last tournament for about $25. (You can't find these anywhere within local stores such as Toys R' Us I believe.)

Also Midnight, don't you owe me approximately $3-5? I sold you something at B.O.D, can't remember what.
(Oct. 29, 2014  1:20 AM)Priscient Wrote: Also Midnight, don't you owe me approximately $3-5? I sold you something at B.O.D, can't remember what.

Yeah, I owe you around three from the L/R. I still give you the five, though. Smile
Updated list of stuffs.
(Oct. 29, 2014  7:35 AM)OldSchoolâ„¢ Wrote: Updated list of stuffs.
I'll buy 2 RF's and 2 RDF's plz if they're Takara.
Updated My Selling List
(Oct. 29, 2014  11:11 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2014  7:35 AM)OldSchoolâ„¢ Wrote: Updated list of stuffs.
I'll buy 2 RF's and 2 RDF's plz if they're Takara.

Takara. Always. = )
List updated with a few more minor stuffs.
I may be able to get my cousin to come. Also, I found some of my plastic beys he lost while cleaning out his room = )
sorry guys... I can't make this one... maybe the next tournament
good luck to all
(Nov. 01, 2014  8:26 PM)bladerkid2414 Wrote: sorry guys... I can't make this one... maybe the next tournament
good luck to all

You will be missed. *plays the violin
I can't come, sorry for the last minute notification Unhappy Have fun everybody!
Woot, woot, tomorrow's the day!!

I myself should be there quite early, I'd say by around 12:25, or so, what about anyone else? I really wouldn't want it to be like Midnight's Birthday Bash I hosted last month, where as after a half an hour of standing near our shelter with my cases and camera, somebody finally showed up, haha.

By the way, is anyone interested in buying the stickers from both the BBG-24 and 25? I myself would sell six for around $10, or quite possibly even for a small trade.

See you all soon and good luck!

HB42 - Whhyy .. ConfusedMITH:
I'll be there around 12:30 so I can get some practice done.
Good luck to everybody tomorrow!
Should I bring my BB-10?

Im asking because I don't want to bring it and then have people already bring theirs

Its a bit of a bother to but if needed ill bring mine!
(Nov. 02, 2014  3:55 AM)Kazuto. Wrote: Should I bring my BB-10?

Im asking because I don't want to bring it and then have people already bring theirs

More BB-10's = MORE POWER!
... wait, that's Medabots...
(Nov. 02, 2014  4:01 AM)OldSchoolâ„¢ Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2014  3:55 AM)Kazuto. Wrote: Should I bring my BB-10?

More BB-10's = MORE POWER!
... wait, that's Medabots...
*Gets up and walks to a mirror* "What is medabots truly?"

Sorry to go off topic