[Toronto, Ontario, 8/25/13] JesseObre's Birthday Bash!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: Jesse_Obre_Logo.png]

Sunday August 25th, 2013 1PM
Dufferin Grove Park

One of the most important parts of the year for everyone, their birthday! This year I want to spend some time with my fellow Toronto Bladers in this tournament JesseObre's Birthday Bash!
Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport for $10 if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 if you plan on only attending JesseObre's Birthday Bash!

We'll be playing in Dufferin Grove Park instead of the usual High Park. If you're taking the subway, get off at Dufferin station and walk a block and a half south. If I'm not at the entrance, chances are we're all at the tournament tournament grounds! (I Found this Dinosaur of a video if you want landmarks/visuals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyoYxcbGXIA )

Map: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/Da...1279333839

If you wish to attend please post below, I'll start gathering an attendance list

Attendees:
JesseObre
Kei
Pockyx3
LMAO
HeavenKerbecs
earthshake5556
Claudio
MidnightLWBO
Wally.web
Zilver2350
supremacy87
Suntailhawk
Guest 1
Guest 2
Guest 3
Guest 4
Guest 5
Pegasus3510
Del
Pyrus10000
PhantomOrion22
Zodiac_King

Possible:
MasamuneStriker
0o0kaku0o0
jubksin43
bladery66
dungin101
Sarah
mystic lugia85
1234Beyblade
Jackerooney
Maskuerade
Max88183
lord Wolfblade
Bey Nemisis

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I think I'll have one or two RBV3s left for sale.

(Aug. 22, 2013  5:10 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2013  4:37 PM)supremacy87 Wrote: Is it going to be single knockout our round robin?

It will most likely be Block Round Robin.

Yeah, even though Single Elimination is a legal format, we have never used it because of how unfair it is to participants. Losing once and being eliminated isn't fun. The only time we might ever use it is if we had like 100+ participants and we were just totally overwhelmed, but that's not going to happen haha.
Just two more days remain! I really do hope I do better this tournament. (Considering the fact that I lost all my finals matches, lol)

I can't wait to meet all the new bladers at this tournament!

(Aug. 03, 2013  4:58 PM)JesseObre Wrote: Attendees:
--------------
--------------
Pyrus10000
--------------

When did this happen? xD
(Aug. 23, 2013  4:25 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Just two more days remain! I really do hope I do better this tournament. (Considering the fact that I lost all my finals matches, lol)

I can't wait to meet all the new bladers at this tournament!

(Aug. 03, 2013  4:58 PM)JesseObre Wrote: Attendees:
--------------
--------------
Pyrus10000
--------------

When did this happen? xD

I just put you on the list since you ALWAYS come and put yourself on possible
Put me on attendess ima be there
Am I the youngest person in the tournament?
(Aug. 24, 2013  3:08 PM)Zodiac_King Wrote: Put me on attendess ima be there

I look forward to meeting you Smile

supremacy87, no there are a few your age and a 8 year old that's coming.
Please change me to possible, got called to an overnight shift.... I might act like a zombie tomorrow....

And, anyone selling a gryph chrome wheel?
@MidnightWBO I have f230 I,d be willing to sell or trade
Can't wait for tomorrow, I'm really excited! Remember guys, whoever wants to play Basketball with me and Jesse, come at 12, it'll be fun!
Wally.web What Color Is It? There Are 2 Different Molds For It. I Might Buy It For $5 To 10. But We Will Discuss It At The Tournament Smile

And Just To Tell Everyone There Is A Tournament On September 2nd That You Might Not Of Seen Just Yet. Here Is The Link...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...ing--62571
Hope To See You All There Smile
put me on the possible list
My mom and dad say I can come. I am going to bring a friend!
okay so im going to head right now to dufferin to get some stuff for the tournament and buy some other things for myslef. We'll be playing near the basketball court for the tournament so i'll be there around 12 if anybody comes early. But our main location is the fireplace beside the basketball court. See u guys there!
Happy Birthday! Joyful_3 Can't wait for the results... good luck guys!
Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see who will win. And happy B-Day Jesse.
Happy Birthday Jesse! Good luck to everybody today.
I will be a bit late, but im coming
Tournament Results:
1st: LMAO
2nd: Pockyx3
3rd: Kei (Atleast That's What I Think It Is.)

Prizes:
LMAO: Pirate Kraken A230JSB (Gave It To Me Grin)
Pockyx3: Thief Phoenix E230GCF
Kei: Pirate Orochi 145D

Now Two 2 Things To Clarify
1 - Wally.web Lost His Wallet Of $40 If You Left Early Check Your Bags If You Have It. PM Wally If You Do Find It 2 - Lord Wolfblade Wally.web Has Your Duo Metal Wheel. He Will PM You And You'll End Up Getting It Next Tournament Smile Why Do I Sound So Smart All Of A Sudden KluelessKen
Just got back! Here are the results!

1st place: LMAO (Me)
2nd place: Pockyx3
3rd place: Kei

We had a turnout of about 20 people, it was really fun! We had lots of snacks to eat like Fruit by the Foot, Chips, Coke, Pocky, etc..

1st place got Pirates Kraken
2nd place got Thief Pheonix
3rd place got Pirates Orochi

I gave away my prize to MidnightLWBO, who had a rough day so he deserved a prize!

The winning combos are the best, can't wait for everyone to see what they are Wink
Congrats for getting first again LMAO and congrats to the other placers. Can't wait to see the winning combos since they are "the best".
Congrads to LMAO, Pockyx3, and Kei for placing!
(Aug. 26, 2013  12:03 AM)LMAO Wrote: Just got back! Here are the results!

We had a turnout of about 20 people, it was really fun! We had lots of snacks to eat like Fruit by the Foot, Chips, Coke, Pocky, etc..

It's also worth mentioning that yoshikid2414 placed 4th after a relatively long absence.

Yeah, and thanks to whichever parent it was who brought ice cream treats for everyone! That wasn't expected at all.

Happy Birthday once again to you, Jesse. Although you weren't the champ today, I'm glad you were able to make yourself feel like one through buying those shoes at Champs afterwards. Wink

Pictures will be posted soon. Video? Eventually.
(Aug. 26, 2013  2:20 AM)Kei Wrote: Pictures will be posted soon. Video? Eventually.

It better start off with me, Pocky, and Pyrus swinging our Fruit by the Foot!

Once again, Happy Birthday Jesse! Hope you like your new shoes!

Also, thanks a lot to all the new bladers who came out today, great job, and we hope to see you at more tournaments!
(Aug. 26, 2013  2:20 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2013  12:03 AM)LMAO Wrote: Just got back! Here are the results!

It's also worth mentioning that yoshikid2414 placed 4th after a relatively long absence.

Yeah, and thanks to whichever parent it was who brought ice cream treats for everyone! That wasn't expected at all.

Happy Birthday once again to you, Jesse. Although you weren't the champ today, I'm glad you were able to make yourself feel like one through buying those shoes at Champs afterwards. Wink

Pictures will be posted soon. Video? Eventually.

Yeah thanks for everybody who came out today and hope everybody had fun. (And that New Mars REd Grip I got Wink ) Also if anybody had found Wally.Web's wallet with the monkey chain on it please PM me or Wally.Web himself ASAP!