[Toronto, Ontario 8/16/15] Jesse's Surprise Birthday Bash and AFTER THE BASH

on
Hosted by
  Mitsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: tourneyaugust.png]

Jesse's Surprise Birthday Bash
Dufferin Grove Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sunday, August 16th, 2015
LIMITED FORMAT

After the Bash
Dufferin Grove Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sunday, August 16th, 2015
PLASTICS FORMAT

Who's ready to celebrate JesseObre's 16th birthday with an epic Beyblade tournament? Just keep it a secret because we do not want Jesse finding out or anything, it is totally not like he can just check the thread to see the surprise tournament we have planned for him! After the fun, however, our blading spirit still hasn't died out! Rather than going to play smash at Pyrus10000's place or buying food, we put aside our Omegas, Libras and brick walls and continue to blade with Attack Rings and Engine Gears!

Directions

Tournament Times

Entry Fees

Side Note

Attendees Wrote:Confirmed Attendees

Mitsu
1234beyblade
JesseObre
Pyrus10000
LMAO
u wot m8
Classik
Kei

Possible Attendees

Wally.web

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Should we buy JesseObre cake?

Yeah, Jesse's cool, he deserves cake!
73.68%
What does Jesse ever do for us? Unhappy
26.32%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Yeah, get off of Blader DJ's account, Skeet. :(

edit: by the way can you sign my bakushin shroomish beyfriend i love u
(Aug. 08, 2015  10:14 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Yeah, get off of Blader DJ's account, Skeet

My hopes, my dreams of meeting Blader DJ...
Crushed.

I'm going to cry Smith

Beyblade's not worth it anymore Smithicide
Yo, even I get told that my message will be relayed to Blader DJ, so I do not know what you guys are talking about hah.
(Aug. 09, 2015  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo, even I get told that my message will be relayed to Blader DJ, so I do not know what you guys are talking about hah.

Quite suspicious.

Kai-V = Blader DJ?!
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:22 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo, even I get told that my message will be relayed to Blader DJ, so I do not know what you guys are talking about hah.

Quite suspicious.

Kai-V = Blader DJ?!

Dun dun dun! Lol
It's not very nice that you're trying to impersonate Blader DJ, U wot m8 ... He has been a pillar of this community since it's inception. Unhappy

But yes, I will prepare myself for our friendly rematch. I'm afraid the outcome won't be any different this time, though.
(Aug. 09, 2015  6:24 PM)Kei Wrote: It's not very nice that you're trying to impersonate Blader DJ, U wot m8 ... He has been a pillar of this community since it's inception. Unhappy

But yes, I will prepare myself for our friendly rematch. I'm afraid the outcome won't be any different this time, though.

WOAH NOW UR ASKIN TO GET SQUASHED. THE OUTCUM WILL BE DIFFERENT, DONT WORRY ILL REK YOU WHEN I MEET YOU IN THE FINALS FOR 1ST AND 2ND, BRING BLADER DJ IF HES REAL. BE IFRIT. BE VERY IFRAID. #2spooky4u
(Aug. 10, 2015  4:05 AM)U wot m8 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  6:24 PM)Kei Wrote: It's not very nice that you're trying to impersonate Blader DJ, U wot m8 ... He has been a pillar of this community since it's inception. Unhappy

WOAH NOW UR ASKIN TO GET SQUASHED. THE OUTCUM WILL BE DIFFERENT, DONT WORRY ILL REK YOU WHEN I MEET YOU IN THE FINALS FOR 1ST AND 2ND, BRING BLADER DJ IF HES REAL. BE IFRIT. BE VERY IFRAID. #2spooky4u

I see a challenge for you kei haha.
Went ahead and changed After the Bash to Standard just so Plastics wouldn't need to be lent out. Also, it wasn't clear in the OP, but 1234beyblade will be hosting Jesse's Surprise Birthday Bash and I will After the Bash. So best of luck hosting dude!

@[Kei] @[1234beyblade] @[JesseObre] @[LMAO] @[U wot m8] @[pyrus10000] @[Wally.web] @[Ryūjin] @[Hato]
Was lending out Plastics an issue? I was willing to lend a few out.
Wait, we're not doing Plastics? The tournaments going to be so long cause of Standard, if we're doing both Limited and Standard I'm probably only going to stay for one of the tournaments, if we do Limited and Standard then I'll stay for both.
(Aug. 13, 2015  1:50 AM)LMAO Wrote: Wait, we're not doing Plastics? The tournaments going to be so long cause of Standard, if we're doing both Limited and Standard I'm probably only going to stay for one of the tournaments, if we do Limited and Standard then I'll stay for both.

I'm sorry; too confused to understand...

Anyways, if I go, will probably only be for Limited too. Smile
(Aug. 13, 2015  1:53 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2015  1:50 AM)LMAO Wrote: Wait, we're not doing Plastics? The tournaments going to be so long cause of Standard, if we're doing both Limited and Standard I'm probably only going to stay for one of the tournaments, if we do Limited and Standard then I'll stay for both.

I'm sorry; too confused to understand...

?

Just waiting on Mitsu to change it back to Plastics Smile
(Aug. 13, 2015  1:20 AM)Kei Wrote: Was lending out Plastics an issue? I was willing to lend a few out.

Since you were kind of worried about handing out HMS, I kind of assumed it would be the same for Plastics as well. If you are down for it though, I guess I'll be changing it back to Plastics. Gonna be completely honest here too, changing it to Standard was a bit was out of personal preference; I really didn't think about your guys' opinions. I really do apologize for that.

and lol, I see why Hato's confused :3
(Aug. 13, 2015  2:03 AM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2015  1:20 AM)Kei Wrote: Was lending out Plastics an issue? I was willing to lend a few out.

Gonna be completely honest here too, changing it to Standard was a bit was out of personal preference; I really didn't think about your guys' opinions. I really do apologize for that.

Serious

Jerk.

Mitsu Wrote:and lol, I see why Hato's confused :3
Woof, for a second, I thought I was the only one seeing it as wrong and going dyslexic. Unsmith
For sale this weekend:
B-02 DX Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion x1 - $42 each
B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive x1 - $30 each
B-12 Starter DeathSizer Oval Accel x1 - $30 each
B-13 Booster Valkyrie Spread Survive x2 - $23 each

By the way, I'm happy to lend out some Plastics this weekend but if you have any of your own you'll probably have to use those sometimes as well. Smile
take my wallet now please
hahahah omg "What does Jesse ever do for us" has 5 votes.

I may buy the Ragnaruk, I'll see Scottie.
(Aug. 15, 2015  2:09 AM)LMAO Wrote: hahahah omg "What does Jesse ever do for us" has 5 votes.

I may buy the Ragnaruk, I'll see Scottie.

At least we know who is nice or not Wink

One more day fam! Cant wait to see you all Smile

Btw. Can my name be switched from Ryujin to Classik on the list please?

Also,Will you be selling Beyloggers @[Kei]?
So, in that case, you're confirmed?
(Aug. 15, 2015  8:02 PM)Mitsu Wrote: So, in that case, you're confirmed?
More or less possible, like 95% chance of going.
I do not think they will all attend this tournament, but I just want to notify you guys that some Toronto Bladers' Passports expired on August 10th. Make sure to verify if yours is still valid.
I'm not going guy's, but i do believe my blader passport expired around august 10th or the 10th lol
Can someone bring speakers that arent bluetooth xD. Also, Some one bring snacks!