[Toronto, Ontario, 8/13/11] Bey-cation part 2 rivals meet again!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: Bey-cation part 2 rivals meet again!

Date: Saturday,August,13/2011

Turnout: First 30 people to sign-up will participate in the tourney and after 30 you can join free play

Time: the tournament will start at 1:30 pm, and free play will start at 12:30

admission: It will cost $5 to enter this single tournament, purchase a Blader Passport to enter any WBO tournament for a whole year![You may purchase one from me in person!]

format: Standard Format - block round robin- MFB/BMF will be used for the main tournament, plastics and HMS, can only be used for free play.

Prizes: there will be prizes for the top 3, the prizes are a secret.

information:Beys will not be provided, attendees may be selling some, but don't count on it. Please
bring your own Bey(s).
There have been cases where beyblades have been stolen, so keep your belongings with you at all time. Preferably in a bag of some sort.

attendees:
Majinshadow11
Pockyx3
Kei
LDD
capricorn7
RleoneGT
Asianinvasion00
lordwolfblade
reddragon201
Sonic19983
xman8024
Theblackmamba

Possible Attendees:
bennunes217
To
jesseObre
slushie8962.52
legendX
djkkdcb
Dan
pyrus10000
zodiacking
jonathanhoracio
samsammysammy
djnour
speriend

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

marjin XD
can u buy a spare rs off some 1 i rlly need it
my youtube channel http://youtube.com/77capricorn77
I missed the last two Toronto events, but I think I'll be able to attend this one. Please put me on possible attendees.
(Aug. 11, 2011  6:23 PM)capricorn7 Wrote: marjin XD
I have rs for sale if you wantTongue_out
(Aug. 11, 2011  9:44 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  6:23 PM)capricorn7 Wrote: marjin XD
I have rs for sale if you wantTongue_out

so does that mean your coming?
I can sell an RS
And the rain is a 60% chance
So Majinshadow,
Is the Gazibo the new official meetup place
when I get i'll see the weather so if it's raining be at the gazibo if it's not you'll see me and possibly some others near the entrance Smile
yea im comeing
ok thx send me a pm of how much it will be if in the 2-3$ dollar range i can buy it
unfortunately i have plans for that weekend so i cant come
Wait, wait The gazebo near the playground?
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:38 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Wait, wait The gazebo near the playground?
yah
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:11 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: when I get i'll see the weather so if it's raining be at the gazibo if it's not you'll see me and possibly some others near the entrance Smile

Be there at 12:30 for sure man last time the host was late
put me on the possible list please
My computer is down because I just moved so you won't be on the list online but I'm writing down a list (I'm using my IPod)
be ready and be scared im gonna beat u all maybe
I wish I could go, But I have relatives coming over.
Lets just hope the prizes are gonna be good this time >.>
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:12 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Lets just hope the prizes are gonna be good this time >.>

lightning ldrago and storm pegasis are both good Speechless
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:17 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:12 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Lets just hope the prizes are gonna be good this time >.>

r those the prizes? thats horrible
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:17 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

(Aug. 12, 2011  11:20 PM)JesseObre Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:17 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: lightning ldrago and storm pegasis are both good Speechless

no, those where to of the prizes from the last tournament by majinshadow11

lightning ldrago is the best attack wheel so far, and storm pegasis's RF is one of the best tips. how is that horrible :\

dark wolf and evil gemios are horrible prizes...
Pyrus and Jesse, don't be so rude.
Instead of complaining you could always host your own tournaments and go through the effort to get your own prizes, send in a proposal to the committee, etc. Majin is actually making an effort. =/

EDIT: Beaten...kinda?

With that said, I'll be selling some beyblades there, however I only have one basalt left, so highest offer will win? Also, Majin you're still up for the block round robin lecture 5 minutes before hand, yes?
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:26 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Pyrus and Jesse, don't be so rude.
Instead of complaining you could always host your own tournaments and go through the effort to get your own prizes, send in a proposal to the committee, etc. Majin is actually making an effort. =/

EDIT: Beaten...kinda?

With that said, I'll be selling some beyblades there, however I only have one basalt left, so highest offer will win? Also, Majin you're still up for the block round robin lecture 5 minutes before hand, yes?

Hey pocky, are you gonna sell flame byxis at the tourney? this time, I'll remember to bring the money LOL
Does anyone have a horuseus they could sell 2morrow?

DJNour
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:53 AM)RLeoneGT Wrote: I can sell an RS
And the rain is a 60% chance
So Majinshadow,
Is the Gazibo the new official meetup place

how much for it
Blackmamba, yeah I'll bring Byxis. I still have 3 for anybody who wants em.