[Toronto, Ontario, 6/9/13] A YEAR: The Month of Celebration

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

June, 9th, 2013, 1PM
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ZERO-G Format

There are a lot of reasons why we should celebrate! Our first-ever North American Qualifiers has just ended with huge success, school will be out, and most importantly; Exams are right around the corner! (Exactly what you were thinking right?) Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport for $10 if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 if you plan on only attending The Month of Celebration.

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. In case you guys haven't been to our regular tournaments, here is a map of High Park.

[Image: tornamentgrounds1.jpg]

Also if you're attending, please remember to bring a bottle of water, and possibly some shades. It'll be sunny outside!

If you wish to attend please post below, I'll start gathering an attendance list.

Attendees:
Pockyx3
Kei
HeavenKerbecs
LMAO
JesseObre
Davidblader2004
Del
MidnightLWBO

Possible:
Pyrus10000
1234Beyblade
Bitix
Vmasked
dungin101
mystic lugia85
alucardZ
CosmicIrfan
darkpegasus2013

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Confirm me and HeavenKerbecs! Thanks!
Possible, please.
(May. 28, 2013  4:15 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Possible, please.

You may as well be confirmed with how often you're coming!
im coming
put me on possible as usual Grin

Also what happened to my bey points O-O i had like 1150+ and now its back to 1000?
(May. 29, 2013  11:29 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Also what happened to my bey points O-O i had like 1150+ and now its back to 1000?

Try reading the News Forum. Wink http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beypoint...e-Contests

We started reprocessing every BeyBattle under the new formula recently.
Put me for possible, ive been really busy latley Uncertain
Put me on maybe. My return is near.
(May. 30, 2013  11:45 PM)VMasked Wrote: Put me on maybe. My return is near.

Gasp

You had an account before, right? That is, if you are who I think you are. Did you forget your password? If so, PM me and I can merge your new account into your old one.
Hmm, Put Me As A Possible For Now. This Is Only Zero-G Format D:
Put dungin101 on the confirmed list, please.
(Jun. 01, 2013  12:01 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: This Is Only Zero-G Format D:

Is that a bad thing?
Nope Not At All Grin But I Only Have One Zero-G Beyblade Haha.
Put davidblader2004 and del on attendees
Looking for a Aquario clear wheel for sale, if anyone has one they'd be willing to sell at the tourney, let me know, thanks!
Hey LMAO, If I End Up Going I Guess I Could Trade You My Aquario Clear Wheel Wink
(Jun. 02, 2013  12:06 AM)JesseObre Wrote: Put davidblader2004 and del on attendees

They're actually going to come? Gasp Great!
Definitely possible if the time's past 1 PM Grin
(Jun. 03, 2013  5:15 AM)alucardZ Wrote: Definitely possible if the time's past 1 PM Grin

It most likely will be anyways, as we usually end up starting our tournaments late.
Hope to see you there!
Pockyx3 Put Me On The Attendees (Confirmed) List. I Might Be A Little Late. Latest I'll Be There Will Be 1:30. If Anything Comes Up I'll Tell You Wink
Put mystic lugia85 on the possible list, he said he might be able to come to this one, thanks.
maybe please, i might be able to go
Wow This Is Pretty Sad To Look At. There Are Only 8 Members Coming Unhappy