[Toronto, Ontario, 6/18/11] The Canadian Summer Bey-cation!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: The Canadian Summer Bey-cation!

Location:This will be held at High Park Depending on the weather, we will either out in the open or in the shelter.

Date: Saturday,June,18/2011

Turnout: First 30 people to sign-up will participate in the tourney and after 30 you can join free play

Time: the tournament will start at 1:30 pm, and free play will start at 12:30

admission: It will cost $5 to enter this single tournament, purchase a Blader Passport to enter any WBO tournament for a whole year![You may purchase one from me in person!]

format: Standard Format - block round robin- MFB/BMF will be used for the main tournament, plastics and HMS, can only be used for free play.

Prizes: there will be prizes for the top 3, the prizes are a secret.

information:Beys will not be provided, attendees may be selling some, but don't count on it. Please
bring your own Bey(s).
There have been cases where beyblades have been stolen, so keep your belongings with you at all time. Preferably in a bag of some sort.

Attendees:
Majinshadow11
Kei
lord wolfblade
xman8024
Pockyx3
capricorn7
epic duck
Deikailo + 1 New Yorker
LDD
galaxyburned151
B.demonsreturn
bennues217
TylerPT
jayfan2251
pegasus3510
pyrus10000
screwsauce
flamedragon25
zardflare
summonkeep3
proninja201
callofduty905
Brawllawl

Possible attendees:
Pyro
metalfusionBLDR
Dan
sauske41915
arsh1

Remember: If you don't come and you're on the attendees you are banished from my next tournament and I mean IT!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 11, 2011  12:46 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  12:02 AM)Screw Sauce Wrote: atendees please already asked once lol

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry 0.o all fixed

thx
(Jun. 11, 2011  9:09 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Can you add me to the attendees list?
Thanks

Oh my god, your coming? I gotta get my Beys ready so I don't lose to you again.
how much is a random booster volume 7
Just a reminder: if you are on the attendees list you will be participating in the tournament if you are on the possible list then you will just simply take place for someone if they don't, if all the spots are taken then you can still play in free play and watch the tournament
since there isn't a buying/selling thread for this...

i am still trying to sell that last metal face pack of mine. because i haven't been able to sell it for $10, i will sell it for as low as $7.50
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:57 PM)jayfan2213 Wrote: how much is a random booster volume 7
by the way he is talking to you Deiklo he just doesn't know how to quote
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:17 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I'm coming + 1 New Yorker as of right now. If anything changes, I'll let you know

I will also be selling all of the following:
Galaxy Pegasis
Rock Giraffe
Hell Kerbecs
Big Bang Pegasis
Fang Leone
L Drago Destroy
Random Booster Volume 6
Random Booster Volume 7

how much for Random Booster Volume 7
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:17 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I'm coming + 1 New Yorker as of right now. If anything changes, I'll let you know

Galaxy Pegasis
Rock Giraffe
Hell Kerbecs
Big Bang Pegasis
Fang Leone
L Drago Destroy
Random Booster Volume 6
Random Booster Volume 7

Sorry, can't make it because of last-minute vacation plans.
Couldn't convince my parents to stay an extra 2 days.. Guess I'll see you at the next tournament. . :\
(Jun. 14, 2011  12:59 PM)jayfan2213 Wrote:

Galaxy Pegasis
Rock Giraffe
Hell Kerbecs
Big Bang Pegasis
Fang Leone
L Drago Destroy
Random Booster Volume 6
Random Booster Volume 7

You don't have to ask so many times. I have been (somewhat) busy.

About $25 a piece.
hey put me on the list =P thanks
Ok where excatly in High Park cuz its so big and im a new blader Grin
(Jun. 14, 2011  11:17 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Ok where excatly in High Park cuz its so big and im a new blader Grin

If you don't see a big group of people in the middle of high Park then we're at the gasibo
I'm guessing you'll meet people at the bloor entrance?
How far is the gazebo from the parking area? And I take it since we saw Daku Wufu in the last video, dogs are allowed? I may choose to bring mine. In case my car breaks down along the way, I'd rather not be unarmed. Nobody will try to mess with me if I have a German Shepherd by my side.

According to the weather, it looks like it will rain on Friday so I may have to drive in on Saturday morning. I guess I'll be pulling an all nighter because that means Friday night I go out.
Hi
I have 2 junior entrants coming who are very eager and it is their first event could you add a Luca and Sebastian to the list of attendees?
Also do we need to bring anything special let me know
Thanks
Spunzo
Stupid
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:01 AM)spunzo Wrote: Hi
I have 2 junior entrants coming who are very eager and it is their first event could you add a Luca and Sebastian to the list of attendees?
Also do we need to bring anything special let me know
Thanks
Spunzo
Stupid
They'll need WBO accounts at some point to be logged into the beypoint system. You're probably better off setting up Luca and Sebastian with usernames before Saturday to make registration easier. Smile
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:03 AM)Deikailo Wrote: How far is the gazebo from the parking area? And I take it since we saw Daku Wufu in the last video, dogs are allowed? I may choose to bring mine. In case my car breaks down along the way, I'd rather not be unarmed. Nobody will try to mess with me if I have a German Shepherd by my side.

According to the weather, it looks like it will rain on Friday so I may have to drive in on Saturday morning. I guess I'll be pulling an all nighter because that means Friday night I go out.

Well most likely we will be at the gazebo near the Bloor entrance. And this goes to all people if you need a picture or something about where the place is and where we will be at, just ask me.
(Jun. 15, 2011  2:11 AM)Xman8024 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:03 AM)Deikailo Wrote: How far is the gazebo from the parking area? And I take it since we saw Daku Wufu in the last video, dogs are allowed? I may choose to bring mine. In case my car breaks down along the way, I'd rather not be unarmed. Nobody will try to mess with me if I have a German Shepherd by my side.

Well most likely we will be at the gazebo near the Bloor entrance. And this goes to all people if you need a picture or something about where the place is and where we will be at, just ask me.
I have no idea what a bloor is. I have never been to Toronto before with the exception of Real Thailand, Anime North, Blue's house and your puny, yet immaculately clean subway system.
(Jun. 14, 2011  6:02 PM)Dan Wrote: Sorry, can't make it because of last-minute vacation plans.
Couldn't convince my parents to stay an extra 2 days.. Guess I'll see you at the next tournament. . :\

Serious

(Jun. 15, 2011  2:22 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I have no idea what a bloor is. I have never been to Toronto before with the exception of Real Thailand, Anime North, Blue's house and your puny, yet immaculately clean subway system.

This may help: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/B...ounds1.jpg

It's not precisely where the X is marked, but it's in that general area.
(Jun. 15, 2011  11:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote: No parking? Unhappy

actually near the gazibo there is parking but you have to go around
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:19 PM)majinshadow11 Wrote:

as long as it's free lol
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:38 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:19 PM)majinshadow11 Wrote:

as long as it's free lol

Don't worry It's completely free
(Jun. 15, 2011  7:45 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2011  6:02 PM)Dan Wrote: Sorry, can't make it because of last-minute vacation plans.

Serious
What? Its completely legitimate, I really wanted to go to this tournament!
Come on, sloth record aside, I couldn't do a thing about it. I'm really, really disappointed by it. :[